Forums

Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Johan-KT said:

breeeeeh, u really believe in miracles dont you?

I believe Ncsoft NA doesn't understand things when clearly explained to them like someone with 100 IQ, so I have high hopes that spamming something repeatedly will make them understand better. c:

Their game is dying at an increased rate because of their own efforts or lack thereof (depending on the problem), the least they can do is play the violin while the Titanic finishes sinking.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.

@Cyan What about the Free Trail Pass? You said you'd give me an answer this week on if we could make the max number of characters using the Free Trail and keep them after the trail expires. Don't leave me hanging! ?

1 minute ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Cyan What about the Free Trail Pass? You said you'd give me an answer this week on if we could make the max number of characters using the Free Trail and keep them after the trail expires. Don't leave me hanging! ?

so many ppl did answered this for you go fckn read it already

Just now, Gallium-DN said:

I don't see how that is possible when the update was just today. I'm not talking about what happened on OTHER servers, we all know NA handles things differently.

Considering no prestige gives additional char slots right now, I'd just wait for now because they probably can't readily answer that question.

That said, the answer is likely yes you get additional slots, even with the trial version, and they'd likely work the same way they do in EU and stuff.

1 minute ago, Gallium-DN said:

I don't see how that is possible when the update was just today. I'm not talking about what happened on OTHER servers, we all know NA handles things differently. Take your 'tude somewhere else.

there is shit ton of post that extra slots not working for anyone, you could just read "Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21" to know it  but meh

Dude. I know that. I want to know what is supposed to happen ?.

right now no version of prestige is however the free one, 7 day one, etc are all the same item in your bag space so that said see no reason why it should not work for ya since it creates the exact same affect to your character as all the others.  Meaning it has no restrictions on it

Wow, really? That would mean everyone would have to keep repurchasing the pass for the rest of their lives just to play with their toons. That sounds like hell. May I ask where you got this information?

not true way works in other regions is get it once create all your toons and then don't lose them if you stop prestige.  

6 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Wow, really? That would mean everyone would have to keep repurchasing the pass for the rest of their lives just to play with their toons. That sounds like hell (and a waste of money). May I ask where you got this information?

It's like you totally missed the /s

Sarcasm tag

6 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

not true way works in other regions is get it once create all your toons and then don't lose them if you stop prestige.  

Shhhh

I can wait without spamming the question.

I know shit is broken right now. I want them to focus on the fact that they just had to do the second ever and biggest rollback in Aion NA history, as well as that prestige straight up isn't doing what it's supposed to before fretting over char slots. You're not getting them today, and, tbqh, with everything crazy that just went down, that might be for the best.

Be patient and realize your question is deep down on the current priority list.

Archived