Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone wondering what happens if you let prestige go.   Somewhere on this forum or in the game patch I read that the characters you create in the extra prestige slots will NOT be deleted, they will also NOT be playable if your prestige expires.  When you reactivate your prestige you can play the characters in those slots again

So you guys showed the game on a live stream and you didn't even test to see if it works? The machine was for prestige members and you don't even check to see if that works. Are we beta testing your game for you?

You don't even provide details in your patch notes either. At this point just copy aion power book and call them your patch notes.

How many delays are you at now?

1 minute ago, Cindar-DN said:

To everyone wondering what happens if you let prestige go.   Somewhere on this forum or in the game patch I read that the characters you create in the extra prestige slots will NOT be deleted, they will also NOT be playable if your prestige expires.  When you reactivate your prestige you can play the characters in those slots again

I don't think that's correct. Let's not start panic, alright? Let's just wait before sending people spinning out of control. There is enough of that going on right now without adding to it needlessly.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cindar-DN said:

That must have been in fine print because I totally missed that, lol.

I think Aly is right and we should all just (try to) remain calm until we get an official answer. With any luck we may get one tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

So you guys showed the game on a live stream and you didn't even test to see if it works? The machine was for prestige members and you don't even check to see if that works. Are we beta testing your game for you?

You don't even provide details in your patch notes either. At this point just copy aion power book and call them your patch notes.

Sums up the situation. Don't forget we also proofread said patch notes. I mean I'm still trying to understand what the hell some of the skills are the translations are so bad. Please, link to Aion Powerbook, it's sad but there's more detail.

It's sad but Powerbook isn't being maintained  (updated)  as per the EU forums. RIP.

I was testing my servants (cleric) on the dummy and notice that the damage from the servants seem to not be affected by the magic attack, they just being affected by pve attack, i changed to pvp set then the dmg was lower (so the pve attack do affect the dmg, just the magic attack seem to not affect it)

when i activate sacrificial power i have magic attack: 15,272

Servant dmg:

1. Noble energy: 16,657 ==> proof: https://prnt.sc/ovvnbh

2. Punishment energy: 12,782

and when I desactivate sacrificial power i havemagic attack: 14,192

Servant dmg:

1. Noble energy: 16,657 ==> proof: http://prntscr.com/ovvpvs

2. Punishment energy: 12,782

Is this intended? cleric servants always been affected by cleric magic attack /magic boost and 1k magic attack should make the dmg really higher.... I'm just curious if this is the way it should be

Skills that deal damage indirectly by summoning an NPC (Pets, SummonSkillArea, etc.) that will use its own skills to deal damage:

NPCs have their own stats, which has been increased with the 7.0 update in account for tier 2 gear stat increases

• Spiritmaster
    • All Spirits
      • Physical Attack 14134
      • Accuracy 9051
      • Magic Attack 14134
      • Magic Accuracy 9015
      • Physical Defense 11085
      • Magic Defense 11085
    • Earth Spirit
      • HP 51482
    • Water Spirit
      • HP 21421
    • Fire Spirit
      • HP 42814
    • Wind Spirit
      • HP 34254
    • Tempest Spirit
      • HP 53591
  • Vandal / Painter
    • Chroma Bomb / Colour Bomb Lv 12
      • Physical Attack 14134

In 6.5, for Spiritmaster spirits, Cleric damage servants, and Sorcerer Summon Tornado and Ice Sheet, they all had 10864 magical attack. I will need to test them in 7.0, but expecting them to have 14134 magical attack like other summons.

Ranger Traps deal magical damage and they had 0 magical attack in 6.5. (not yet tested in 7.0)

Haven't tested magical attack yet for Cleric servants and Sorcerer SummonSkillArea skills

Summoned NPC stats are

• Affected by equipment bonus stats (not base stats) and manastones on the player
  • Affected by Cubic / Cube stat bonuses
  • Affects by buffs that target that NPC specifically (example: Armor Spirit and Elemental Spirit Armor for spiritmaster pets)
  • Not affected by the player's PvE Attack / PvP Attack
  • Not affected by skills that affect only the player (such as buffs on the player, passive skills)
    • They do not have the +100% PvE/PvP Attack/Defense (Pre-6.0 stat) that level 76+ players have
  • Damage from these pets are reduced by PvE Defense, not PvP Defense (tested in 6.5)
  • Damage against these pets are increased by PvE Attack, not PvP Attack (tested in 6.5)

39 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Hey @Cyan

Crucible spire isn't rewarding any crucible coins and yet the vendor is still there so it is now impossible to get more than 2 stigma enchants a week by playing.

that's intended, from crucible u only get HP cublice and there's a weekly season now too.
NPC still there for ppl who did spend their coins. U can get stigma enchant by doing Kamar battlefield

14 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

Slowly peeling away the layers of rubbish covered up...

How long has it been said these employees are jack'd?  (<- spelling is a pun)

Archived