Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Reel-DN said:

So you guys showed the game on a live stream and you didn't even test to see if it works? The machine was for prestige members and you don't even check to see if that works. Are we beta testing your game for you?

You don't even provide details in your patch notes either. At this point just copy aion power book and call them your patch notes.

How many delays are you at now?

mmm. I did not see that live stream, but let me guess....

Hime and Gideon were there. Hime used a lot of time showing the new skins, emotes, hats and other "cute" things... Prob Gideon used his glad with inmunity and instakill to show how to kill the mobs in the first rooms from the new instances. Almost all the people watching the show were like "Oh Hime, your so cute!", "You´re great Gideon", but so few people really asked something related with game, new mechanics or something usefull. And those few players probably were totally ignored.... 

You must understand that  Gideon and Hime are not really part of Aion. Yes, they work for NCsoft and they do some streams, but they totally lost contact with this game long ago. They have no idea how Aion is going today, or what the players need or want to know. Their work was just to make a live stream to show some new things and that´s all. They can not answer the questions on this thread. And nope, They usually do not test the patches. Everyone who was playing Aion for some years already know that after a big patch the game have many major issues for some days/weeks. So I guess the players are the testers. 

1 minute ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

mmm. I did not see that live stream, but let me guess....

Hime and Gideon were there. Hime used a lot of time showing the new skins, emotes, hats and other "cute" things... Prob Gideon used his glad with inmunity and instakill to show how to kill the mobs in the first rooms from the new instances. Almost all the people watching the show were like "Oh Hime, your so cute!", "You´re great Gideon", but so few people really asked something related with game, new mechanics or something usefull. And those few players probably were totally ignored.... 
*snip*

Not even close. But thanks for playing.

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not even close. But thanks for playing.

Really? they changed the live streams style? 

What they do now? :o

(in some way I missed you Aly. xD )

Anyway for the people asking, you came to the right place, but is not about offical answers, usually are other players who will have the answer from their experience

20 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Hime and Gideon were there.

Gideon and Cyan were on the stream. Hime was only a moderator on the Twitch chat.

21 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Hime used a lot of time showing the new skins, emotes, hats and other "cute" things

No skins/emotes were shown except for the new emote that the vandal class has.

21 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Prob Gideon used his glad with inmunity and instakill to show how to kill the mobs in the first rooms from the new instances.

Gideon killed some open world mobs with no godmode. He died 2 or 3 times in fact.

Like I get what you're trying to do/say, but I think your disdain is misplaced. The stream was actually somewhat decent, despite what some people say. Aion has a lot of issues, but a stream isn't one of them.

4 hours ago, Cindar-DN said:

Legendary SkyFlame Mystic chain helm, description says cleric, chanter only.  I'm a chanter..did someone change chanters to magic class?  cause I get no physical stats on it.:S

It's confusing wording, but it basically means that you CAN wear it if you want. Obviously, you shouldn't because no physical stats, but you CAN.

11 minutes ago, BeMoe-DN said:

Are we not supposed to be able to convert our old mats into the newer ones instead of the other way around? Or is this working as intended? o: 

unknown.png?width=893&height=467

You can convert the new mats to the old mats at 1:1 ratio, this will be advantageous for mass crafting for spirit fragments since the new designs are much harder.

Still no explanation on how the extra slots on the Prestige Pack work or if they will be available on the free trial version. I know I said we should sit tight and wait for an answer, but did they really not discuss this before the patch went live? The fact the pack doesn't currently give us extra slots doesn't mean they can't tell us how it is SUPPOSE to work. That should have been made clear in the patch notes. smh

5 hours ago, BeMoe-DN said:

Are we not supposed to be able to convert our old mats into the newer ones instead of the other way around? Or is this working as intended? o: 

We can convert both old <==> new and new <==> old. The photo in your post shows how to make old mats.

As for how to make new mats (it is 10 old for each 1 new). The Aetherforging UI shows how to convert old to new. exmple: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/152080098/

Click on a new craft, to see how to change old to new, click on the arrows [-->] on the right side of the Aetherforging UI. We need to buy something like Cold Acidic Agent from an NPC in Lakrum.

2 minutes ago, MayBlue-DN said:

We can convert both old <==> new and new <==> old. The photo in your post shows how to make old mats.

As for how to make new mats (it is 10 old for each 1 new). The Aetherforging UI shows how to convert old to new. exmple: https://aioncodex.com/us/item/152080098/

Click on a new craft, to see how to change old to new, click on the arrows [-->] on the right side of the Aetherforging UI. We need to buy something like Cold Acidic Agent from an NPC in Lakrum.

Ah, my mistake then lol. Thank you :)

On 8/22/2019 at 0:30 AM, Cyan said:

1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.
    1. We will be rolling out an update to fix this as quickly as possible. Any players with Prestige Pass will receive extra time after the issue has been fixed.

Hi @Cyan does it mean the Vandal Gear Pack event will be extended too? Since most people can't create a vandal yet because no slot available (and we don't want to delete any of our current toons)

On 21/8/2019 at 11:30 AM, Cyan said:

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.
    1. We will be rolling out an update to fix this as quickly as possible. Any players with Prestige Pass will receive extra time after the issue has been fixed.
  2. Kromede's Trial entry NPC does not properly function for Elyos.
  3. The siege portal for Demaha is spawning even though there is no siege yet.
  4. The siege portal for Lakrum is spawning at the wrong time.
  5. The edge of some tooltips is cut off and not showing all information.
  6. Arena and PVP instances are not giving out the updated rewards.

Theres glitches on the windstream. i got teleportes from Path of Fire to the winstream master on the left lower side of the map. I break windstream passing the large altar near by.

Archived