Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, waffles-DN said:

@Cyan

deee7dbb19.png

The way this item works with our transforms and the fact that you guys changed our transforms in NA to have shorter duration can you make the cool down of this item like 2 minutes or less?

@Cyan can you tell @Gideon that he needs to get this fixed because this is not working as intended with NA changes to transform

so hi NA again... I can see you still haven't restored the single point of look up for known issues and u would therefore force me to trawl which I will not comply with but I can see BCM issues mentioned immediately above which is why I am here anyway, frankly it sucks, u suck and having to be here is same, so from my perspective I can't see how much coin I have, the menus are nyerked but the look up seems to work...maybe, but would I trust real money with you nyerkups on that basis...don't thinks so... and while ima bitching for nyerks sake do something about basic inventory for vandal...even if i download the starter pack i'd need 9 slots to unpack it and there don't seem to be basic furniture and pet storage options to alleviate that irksome pain point...do you really think that will be a revenue earner so early on in a new character build?... I'll pay if you play the game as well and deliver some consistency with your big talk new version/event hype promos... and please don't take this personally its just a back to the future survey response.

so i have come to the conclusion based on the evidence from several past and current upgrades as documented in these forums that you NSCOFT NA do not actually do real-time build verification (smoke) testing before version release, although maybe there is a box ticked for it on some form that says it was done.  To properly comply with that tick you have to have someone who actually plays the game confirm it, not scam it!!!! Do you actually have a test environment?

FYI comrades I was able to get the weekly 'free',  but increasingly hard to access BCM Transformation Essences for ancient (x1) greater (x3) normal (x10), by a search on 'essence' in the BCM...it wouldn't surprise me given the gradual obfuscation of this access that NC are deliberately doing so for there own good reasons...there is certainly no promotion of this feature.

3 hours ago, skyppee-DN said:

so hi NA again... I can see you still haven't restored the single point of look up for known issues and u would therefore force me to trawl which I will not comply with but I can see BCM issues mentioned immediately above which is why I am here anyway, frankly it sucks, u suck and having to be here is same, so from my perspective I can't see how much coin I have, the menus are nyerked but the look up seems to work...maybe, but would I trust real money with you nyerkups on that basis...don't thinks so... and while ima bitching for nyerks sake do something about basic inventory for vandal...even if i download the starter pack i'd need 9 slots to unpack it and there don't seem to be basic furniture and pet storage options to alleviate that irksome pain point...do you really think that will be a revenue earner so early on in a new character build?... I'll pay if you play the game as well and deliver some consistency with your big talk new version/event hype promos... and please don't take this personally its just a back to the future survey response.

I would like to retract my criticism of the storage options for new char... I have now found the warehouse expansion tutorial in the main city so all is ok with that, although some pet n furniture storage options would still be appreciated given the rate at which new things needing store are created

8 minutes ago, skyppee-DN said:

I would like to retract my criticism of the storage options for new char... I have now found the warehouse expansion tutorial in the main city so all is ok with that, although some pet n furniture storage options would still be appreciated given the rate at which new things needing store are created

You can craft at least one cabinet for your house with luna.

I know you all are busy trying to fix the big glaring issues right now, but  when you get a chance can you update your master list of which issues you are tracking so we can either identify them or see you are working on them and let you be?

Bug: the cubical bundles keep giving out the same four cubics when we have at least 10 different ones.

Possible bug/concern: I noticed the cubical upgrade vendor is limited to ereskigal cubics only. Was that on purpose? Are we just supposed to throw our bronze cubics away if we are done with that badge now? I didn't see any of this mentioned in the patch notes. You just stated gold are no longer tradable and that you are adding platinum.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Stumpy-EK said:

I know you all are busy trying to fix the big glaring issues right now, but  when you get a chance can you update your master list of which issues you are tracking so we can either identify them or see you are working on them and let you be?

Bug: the cubical bundles keep giving out the same four cubics when we have at least 10 different ones.

Possible bug/concern: I noticed the cubical upgrade vendor is limited to ereskigal cubics only. Was that on purpose? Are we just supposed to throw our bronze cubics away if we are done with that badge now? I didn't see any of this mentioned in the patch notes. You just stated gold are no longer tradable and that you are adding platinum.

Thanks.

Neither of those are bugs.

There are different types of cubic bags. Each type gives one of a small number of cubics. This is in the patch notes.

You can only upgrade that one type of cubic. This was talked about in the live stream.

My mistake. The cubic changes weren't in the patch notes aside from gold cubics not being able to be placed on the broker and the expansion of silver and gold cubics and the addition of platinum cubics.

That you can't uprade them (apart from the ones from Pandora) was in the live stream.

The rest I got here

I love Aion, is it good again yet? do we still have to transform into shit to be stronger in 7.0?  Do we still need certain transformations to get our run speed we used to have on our boots back in that day? I'm just asking ahead of time, so I don't waste my internet trying to download it if I still am forced to transform, most lame game mechanic I have ever seen in my life. tell me they at least have transparent scrolls for free, you kill the whole aesthetics of this game if you make me transform, I'm not interested, I want to look like the character I create when i fight. Am I able to do that now without being nerfed ?

1 hour ago, Raiuken-KT said:

tell me they at least have transparent scrolls for free,

No. n_n But apart from that it's kinda fun, even casually the gear isn't that hard to grind out (imho).

To be fair you can get a nyerkton with an alt army right now through the current event, but otherwise, tough luck as they keep locking transparent scrolls behind all of these:
1) buy through in-game kinah for 9 times the prices of all other regions, including Korea (27,600 each everywhere VS 250,000 each in NA)
2) buy through cash shop (1 ncoin each since 7.0)
3) event rewards because apparently it's intended to be rare to see your character as you made it ??? or something

k9WKZ8m.png&key=8880c3fd3a0af48b01ecbbc1 so as demonstrated, pls add to list of known issues and fix asap ty

Archived