Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

1 minute ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Aly-DN, I don't know for how long the Prestige Pass has been working as intended, but I am sure you are right in assuming it will be at least a weeks time before the pack is sent out. I'm just anxious and would like an exact date because I'm trying to plan a few things (IRL) around its release.

It was fixed this past Wednesday.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

In Aion 7.0 ,

Where do we exchange Abyss Points for big potions ? In the new map fortress, in Demarah ?
Where we can spend Abyss Points buying crafting materials, gears, items, etc ?

9KCS1U9.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnd.. the Hat Trick! Third time you asked this question.

Nowhere. You don't buy things with AP like you used to.

4 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

Getting Abyss Points is for Ranking, Leaderboard, PvP and Governor Status.

I thoughts somewhere in 7.0 you could exchange for at least rare enchantment materials.

No. Not any more.

GP is now used for ranking.

AP is no longer exchanged for any type of gear or consumables.

You can trade AP once a week to buy an item that let's you craft a Daevian Skill book. You also need Genesis crystals. AP is also used to disenchant and to enchant PvP gear. 

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You can trade AP once a week to buy an item that let's you craft a Daevian Skill book. You also need Genesis crystals. AP is also used to disenchant and to enchant PvP gear. 

I am searching right now any youtube aion tutorial video about those two actions and procedures you just mentioned, but i've got no success finding it.

If by any chance someone finds it, please send and post the link here, it will be really appreciated. Thank you!

2SEM.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Em 21/08/2019 às 13:30, Cyan disse:

Saudações, 

Abaixo, você seleciona uma lista dos problemas atuais de Aion: Mark of the Vandal. Esta não é uma lista abrangente e pode não conter todos os problemas encontrados no jogo.

Problemas conhecidos:

1. O Prestige Pass não aumenta o limite de slots de caracteres para 12.
    1. Estaremos lançando uma atualização para corrigir isso ou o mais rápido possível. Todos os jogadores com o Prestige Pass recebem um tempo extra após a correção do problema.
  2. O NPC de entrada para teste do Kromede não funciona corretamente para o Elyos.
  3. O portal de cerco para Demaha está surgindo, embora ainda não haja cerco.
  4. O portal de cerco para Lakrum está surgindo na hora errada.
  5. A borda de algumas dicas de ferramentas é cortada e não mostra todas as informações.
  6. As instâncias de Arena e PVP não estão disponíveis como recompensas atualizadas.

Good morning, the Stigma Box item received at the event is not opening.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived