Jump to content
Forums

Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21


Recommended Posts

I don't know if this is intentional but having quest monsters not drop anything is not good. People are struggling to produce pvp fragments because 1 out of 4 monsters in any given area are quest monsters and people who kill monsters for other reasons besides pvp are not killing those monsters because they drop nothing. This needs to be addressed soon because right now there's no players to kill and no reason to kill monsters once you've done the quests.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't supposed to be 13?

Gideon and Cyan were on the stream. Hime was only a moderator on the Twitch chat. No skins/emotes were shown except for the new emote that the vandal class has. Gideon killed some open w

Curious how y’all are going to resolve the issue where people got endless stigmas contracts and what not 

I had an Ilumiel Brawl where it was Elyos vs Elyos but only one Elyos team, no second team, but both sides npcs and towers were Elyos, we had to wait the time out as nothing but Kunax spawned, not even Elyos guards or the tank even when Kunax was killed, thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kingofsexy-DN said:

I don't know if this is intentional but having quest monsters not drop anything is not good. People are struggling to produce pvp fragments because 1 out of 4 monsters in any given area are quest monsters and people who kill monsters for other reasons besides pvp are not killing those monsters because they drop nothing. This needs to be addressed soon because right now there's no players to kill and no reason to kill monsters once you've done the quests.

You just need to find and kill the non-quest mobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Zibrid-DN said:

i have same problem... it takes me like 5 to 10 tries to log in cuz it send log 

Have you tried switching to the 32-bit (generally more stable) client?

NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder, rename aion.bin file to aion.bin.old

Sometimes that fixes a lot of problems, and it's easy to undo, if you want to give it a shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan you might fix problems at 7.0 .. and I tried to enchant my new ancient pvp gear to +15 from +10 by using ancient enchantment stone but failed too much.. and you should remake rewards in EC (Everygale Canyon), we still getting old Ridium.... so we don't have things to do in aion.. nothing.. 

In RU (Russia) server, I tried to enchant my pvp gear to +15 from +0 by using ancient enchantment stone easily.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Have you tried switching to the 32-bit (generally more stable) client?

NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder, rename aion.bin file to aion.bin.old

Sometimes that fixes a lot of problems, and it's easy to undo, if you want to give it a shot.

oh yes i had to do that in order to make Xingcode run. The thing is that game crushes a lot for opening, once in game it ok, but i have to try several times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2019 at 1:30 PM, Cyan said:
  1. The edge of some tooltips is cut off and not showing all information.

Hi Cyan, thank you for this thread.


The tooltip of almost every skill are so poorly translated that sometimes it makes more confusion instead of helping in the understand of certain skills.

Also the range / shape of the skill are not showing the way it should.

The number of targets are lackluster too

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zibrid-DN said:

i have same problem... it takes me like 5 to 10 tries to log in cuz it send log 

yup, since the Wednesday's update, whenever I try to launch aion I got sendlogged right up. I did some troubleshooting and I found out, its their 64bit support,

I tried so far:

1. I tried to rename 64bit folder in the game folder and tried to use 'file repair' it did download a new 64bit folder in there but still I'm getting same errors

2. Rename aion.bin inside the 64bit folder so aion would only run in 32bit mode, I works but I'm getting some dll conflicts with nvidia software, I fixed that but left me not being able to use nvidia geforce experience app. I will also try to send this to support.

Link to post
Share on other sites

thought i saw a link to a list of known issues but now I don't see. It would be really good if there was a single NA vendor list of issues so I don't have to trawl for stuff that might have already been acknowledged and I don't mean trawl in Russia, Europe, Korea or any where other than NA for clues...own your nyerkups nyerkwits...and on that there was nothing in the patch notes about ridium being replaced so can you do something about replacing it properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cube Expansion Coins in the Vandal's Starter Kit aren't being recognized when I try to expand my cube on me Vandal.

 

Also, as mentioned EC and ID giving old mats.  I have 65 Legendary Ridium vs 15 Legendary Etium on my Vandal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 0:30 PM, Cyan said:

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

  1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.
    1. We will be rolling out an update to fix this as quickly as possible. Any players with Prestige Pass will receive extra time after the issue has been fixed.
  2. Kromede's Trial entry NPC does not properly function for Elyos.
  3. The siege portal for Demaha is spawning even though there is no siege yet.
  4. The siege portal for Lakrum is spawning at the wrong time.
  5. The edge of some tooltips is cut off and not showing all information.
  6. Arena and PVP instances are not giving out the updated rewards.

What is up with prestige pack? Since 7.0 no daily cases or the free coins you receive from being online. Is it broken? Removed? if removed it wasn't in the patch notes and prestige packs are still being advertised on the BCM with these features. I think we need some clarification what is going on here and if it is a bug we need reimbursement and if it was removed then why the ninja removal and this is false advertisement because the packs are still listed with these features currently.

@Cyan

Edited by Euphoria-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

What is up with prestige pack? Since 7.0 no daily cases or the free coins you receive from being online. Is it broken? Removed? if removed it wasn't in the patch notes and prestige packs are still being advertised on the BCM with these features. I think we need some clarification what is going on here and if it is a bug we need reimbursement and if it was removed then why the ninja removal and this is false advertisement because the packs are still listed with these features currently.

@Cyan

This.

Edited by BlueMax-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...