Rollback incoming?

Esgalhathi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Wasn't just the Prestige machine. >.>

I'm curious to see what is going to happen. It's not the player's fault that the prices were wrong. But it also isn't fair to those that weren't on.

giphy.gif

What happened exactly? I'm lost. Logged in and the NPCs were already gone, and the machine too.

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Wasn't just the Prestige machine. >.>

I'm curious to see what is going to happen. It's not the player's fault that the prices were wrong. But it also isn't fair to those that weren't on.

meh... it sad but nothing will happen, remember Rollback petitions at Tia Eye event xD ?

2 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

I'm an idiot for buying Stigma stones from BCM when there was actually free from NPC, IF THEY DONT REMOVE IT FROM OTHERS I WANT SOMETHING IN RETURN!!!!!!!!

That's the thing.

I'm at work.. to get money to spend with that fags and couldn't get itens for free.

If they don't delete the items I want some sort of HUGE compensation.

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

I'll be posting something shortly. Hang tight.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Compensation for what? That you are late for party? :D

Compensation for not being on the game and having a job. Because they probably just gave an advantage to all the players already ahead. 

Its bad for the game and bad for business.

So far here is what was in the vending machine for free (you still have to buy it):

1. Minion contracts (all types).

2. Berdin Amulets.

3. Some skins.

4. Stigma boxes that drop green stigmas (somebody opened 500).

As you can see list is limited, but players could trade them on broker. Some players that didn't know about the issue could have bought them.

1 minute ago, Devil-KT said:

dude tbh just roll back the server and everything like the update just went live now. Also I thought enchanting stigmas was supposed to be easier? 

i spend shit ton of stigma stones(from bcm not free npc [i didnt know that was a thing until they removed]) my treble cleave was +9 from that gone down to +4 >.>

3 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

So far here is what was in the vending machine for free (you still have to buy it):

1. Minion contracts (all types).

2. Berdin Amulets.

3. Some skins.

4. Stigma boxes that drop green stigmas (somebody opened 500).

As you can see list is limited, but players could trade them on broker. Some players that didn't know about the issue could have bought them.

machine also  sells contracts, how many new kaisinels we have now ?

2 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

i spend shit ton of stigma stones(from bcm not free npc [i didnt know that was a thing until they removed]) my treble cleave was +9 from that gone down to +4 >.>

So you are going to be super happy if they rollback! Now you know not to touch that stigma!

Archived