Rollback incoming?

Esgalhathi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on Vacation so I'm not using my regular gaming machine. Had issues getting on after patching so I didn't get on until afterward. So I guess I missed all the fun-,..........if you can call it that. I was wondering why certain things and NPC's were missing. From what I just read it sounds like a lot of ppl took advantage of a bug?

15 hours ago, Fungie-DN said:

Okay yeah people being punished for abusing the system and banned but...dont you or use to hack? *sips tea*

lol cute - ok so lets get the point across for the impaired by a thing called "thought" process.

ok well >>  pretty sure you didn't even think through what you said but I have a brain and can read what you meant.   The question you meant to ask me was "Don't you hack?" 

a 3rd grader can read something wrong with the question.  But incase you did mean what you said (by which i'll just say a little prayer for you) here's the correction "Don't you or *used* to hack?"  

Now let's use some logic shall we?  lol 

I'm going to spend money on a 3rd party program to cheat on the game? 

• When I barely even accept spending on the subscription
  • Swore off spending money on anything but the sub
  • Don't even have proper manastones socketed
  • Not fully enchanted
  • Do not have a legendary transformation

Seems pointless to waste money using someone's hack program to do what?  attack speed hack?  Run speed hack (everything people always outrun & catch me) Why not just spend the money on transformation contracts and other shit to better gear up right?  After all there's no point in cheating if your not a threat to anyone.

but alas as countless have shown using their brain today has become a rare talent...

However I can infer from your own post that you are indeed -

1.  Someone who has had their @$$ handed by me on several occasions (most likely hiding behind others in a group? lol)
  2.  Someone who is mad (because SM being first target is never enough of a reason)
  3.  And someone who is looking for every cheap shot he can get (^ an SM)

Thanks for the boost though lol - I do love my encounters with shit manastones and an ancient transformation though :)

ohh. so the prestige machine was broken... I was looking for it to see what new items were added. :o

Also, I did not checked so much, but I still do not find how to improve the cubics or where to use the new coins to buy gear. And we still have cubrinerk instance? or where do we find cubics now? After some time waiting for that instance to spam, I am starting to thing it wont do that anymore. :S 

13 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

yes yes interesting, keep going

It's a minor and very specific glitch caused by an oversight in the targeting system.

There are 3 elements:

1. An assassin must agro a mob that can see through hide
  2. The assassin must use hide before the mob lands an attack
  3. The other player must target the mob, which is targeting the assassin (see element 1), and use the "select target's target" key before the mob resets

The glitch makes it appear to the assassin that the other player is targeting him, but that isn't happening. The other player's target stays on the mob even after using the "select target's target" key.

Replicated in Demaha:

On 8/22/2019 at 7:35 AM, Lucimon-DN said:

However I can infer from your own post that you are indeed -

1.  Someone who has had their @$$ handed by me on several occasions (most likely hiding behind others in a group? lol)
  2.  Someone who is mad (because SM being first target is never enough of a reason)
  3.  And someone who is looking for every cheap shot he can get (^ an SM)

Thanks for the boost though lol - I do love my encounters with shit manastones and an ancient transformation though :)

Ive gotten killed by multiple people in the game lol you think id cry myself to sleep because you have? Its a pvp/pve game, gotta get use to being k.o sometimes, but the amount of people who agree to "Lucimon is a hacker" statement is quite questionable but ey you do you boo~ If you dont thats alright, highfive, but if you do its kinda funny asking ncsoft to ban people for taking advantage over a glitch in the game c: <3

19 hours ago, Sempra-KT said:

It's a minor and very specific glitch caused by an oversight in the targeting system.

There are 3 elements:

1. An assassin must agro a mob that can see through hide
  2. The assassin must use hide before the mob lands an attack
  3. The other player must target the mob, which is targeting the assassin (see element 1), and use the "select target's target" key before the mob resets

The glitch makes it appear to the assassin that the other player is targeting him, but that isn't happening. The other player's target stays on the mob even after using the "select target's target" key.

Replicated in Demaha:

nice fanfic maboy. 6/10

13 minutes ago, Sempra-KT said:

Always willing to educate a new or ignorant player such as yourself, my irrelevant and unknown gentleman

I know there's a hide "glitch" but this is absolutely not the Lucimon case.

Would give a 7/10 to your fiction but I don't know you either.

On 22/08/2019 at 5:11 PM, Capa-KT said:

yes yes interesting, keep going

I miss the 5.x times when Lucimon was a rubbish tryharder that never managed to kill me in a balanced 1v1 scenario.
I don't like chanter x chanter pvp, but it was always fun to stomp him.

26 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

I miss the 5.x times when Lucimon was a rubbish tryharder that never managed to kill me in a balanced 1v1 scenario.
I don't like chanter x chanter pvp, but it was always fun to stomp him.

So that's why you're here...

Show us some clips of you "stomping" or the apparent hacking. Something besides talk would be nice

Lucimon.. With that name I remember Shonendo´s Legion. For a while before he left, he and many from that legion changed their names to something ended with -mon. Probably Lucimon has nothing to see with them. 

But also that glich about hide and the targets was commented a lot. In the video we can see Lucimon targeting a mob before having you as a target. Also i saw that you stoped. Maybe with few more seconds we would see if after that you were killed or not. IMO looks like he or she has no clue about where you really are on that moment, even if you can see yourself as Lucimon´s target. Lucimon was too close but did not use skills on you. But again, 2-3 more secs on that video would be nice. 

Archived