Unscheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

- Changes -

• Prestige Vending Machine & Lockbox Coin merchants will be removed until a later date.
  • Character data will be rolled back to the data during the scheduled maintenance. This means anything done in-game after the servers came online today with the Mark of the Vandal update will be reverted.
    • For any items purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace after the scheduled maintenance was completed will have items re-sent via in-game mail.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know ppl will be mad about this but tbh its 1hr of game play gone.  If they just let things be the way they were it would of been much worse.  Hope they give some tea of repose or something to ppl who were leveling painters that would be nice. Wink* wink*

Just now, Zombiex-DN said:

i got tahabata fusing grade ancient transformations, what about it???  u will take my transformation??? u mean that ????? really are u kidding @Cyan transformations fuse that has nothing to do with the stupid machine bug COME ON REALLY???

thats why im mad ;-;

Just now, Kayame-DN said:

lol?

A rollback is necessary. 

No, it really was not. In Korea you can buy a select A contract for 10m, how much is it here? 250m?

Getting unlimited contracts is a bit too much but as for players who simply can't afford A minions it was heaven for them, some of my friends included.

Rolling back transformations, gear, farming genesis, all of that is absolutely insane

8 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

No, it really was not. In Korea you can buy a select A contract for 10m, how much is it here? 250m?

Getting unlimited contracts is a bit too much but as for players who simply can't afford A minions it was heaven for them, some of my friends included.

Rolling back transformations, gear, farming genesis, all of that is absolutely insane

Is the correct decision,  Insane would be to not do a Rollback... it is just 2 hours of gameplay get over it.

@Oceanus-DN & @Zombiex-DN sad to hear about your transformations, but its a good thing you guys have the screenshots maybe you can get some pressure on support with that and get them back.  i know some ppl got legendary contract compensation, after the Flower event.

Just now, Zombiex-DN said:

for a stupid bug that I didn't abuse u will take away my transformation , are u kidding me right?

It's wasn't a "stupid" bug. People literally had a thousand tradeable grade a minion contracts. I saw a screenshot of someone who had 5 THOUSAND stigma bags.

This was the mother of all bugs and the rollback needed to happen.

First, try to calm down and recognize what was going on around you and see that this was necessary. Then, write to Support calmly and see if there is something they can do for you.

1 minute ago, Zombiex-DN said:

for a stupid bug that I didn't abuse u will take away my transformation , are u kidding me right?

@Cyan plz say something about this we got it without abusing anythign why punish us, there is no way we get thsoe legendary again using the ancients again rng wont allow that

Archived