Unscheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

Bruh you guys say 1 hour more every hour and now you say 30 minutes more every 30 minutes.  Shit just say 4hrs so I can go out for a bit and live my life.

Bruh if you had anything to do you would of went out the moment emergency maintenance came up. You here because you got nuffin better to do.

8 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

Bruh you guys say 1 hour more every hour and now you say 30 minutes more every 30 minutes.  Shit just say 4hrs so I can go out for a bit and live my life.

Go outside! 

I would, but it's 90°F here with 85% humidity with no cloud cover, so that's a no from me.

7 minutes ago, Ymad-DN said:

I look tan, but its just freckles running into each other

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh D:

1 minute ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

sombrilla.jpg

now go outside :P

That's both uncomfortable and brilliant.

I just use sunscreen and a big hat because nyerk getting sunburn on the part of your hair. DX

But, in all seriousness, there's no ETA on when the servers will be up. Go watch a movie/take a nap/go outside/play the Sims/etc. You aren't missing anything by not being the first person online. Hell, if you weren't the first person online today, you dodged the effects of the rollback. :P

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

But, in all seriousness, there's no ETA on when the servers will be up. Go watch a movie/take a nap/go outside/play the Sims/etc. You aren't missing anything by not being the first person online. Hell, if you weren't the first person online today, you dodged the effects of the rollback. :P

Oh, I thought first to enter receive 100 gold, 100 legendary transformations and a grade A minion at full specs :)

Well idk i went to do some stuff then come back and now the " Estimated downtime is 2 hours" probably is like 7 hours ... sooooo what i do now i used the half of the day in other stuff and still nothing. btw can u guys stop puting like " 30 mins delay bla bla bla" can u just say like 8 hours even if its not that cause u r pissing off a lot of ppl with that crap just saying

Archived