Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2019

Cyan

14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

But, in all seriousness, there's no ETA on when the servers will be up. Go watch a movie/take a nap/go outside/play the Sims/etc. You aren't missing anything by not being the first person online. Hell, if you weren't the first person online today, you dodged the effects of the rollback. :P

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to make another.

Right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Johan-KT said:

Well idk i went to do some stuff then come back and now the " Estimated downtime is 2 hours" probably is like 7 hours ... sooooo what i do now i used the half of the day in other stuff and still nothing. btw can u guys stop puting like " 30 mins delay bla bla bla" can u just say like 8 hours even if its not that cause u r pissing off a lot of ppl with that crap just saying

I mean, now they're just saying that they'll say when it's up while not providing any further ETAs.

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to another, and right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

It doesn't have an English translation yet, tho. :<

12 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to make another.

Right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

ohh i have to check if it's translated in my language!Yes there is!!

Im reading a King's book but i wouldn't  recommend this one

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived