Unscheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

100%   The error you explained in Ark was a "linking" error.   (bad programmers unfortunately)

The error done here in aion was when they edited the vendor specifications (as stated in patch notes vendor items were being updated) they literally 0'd out the costs.   Best example I can give is >> it's a shop >> nothings free in this game >> The costs were intentionally 0'd out.   Whom ever verified their update to the vendor simply believe their one time edit was perfect and refused to review their own work.  A bunch of 0's or empty spaces is an obvious sign something needs to be entered << this person was just uber lazy or wanted to have some cruel fun lol

where is the love?

8 minutes ago, Tarte-DN said:

That's pretty much going to be majority of people. They didn't ban people for the tia event when people bought the items and got quickly geared. They didn't ban everyone for the luna daily craft bug either back in the day (just some people). And yet they still don't ban people who use unfair/cheating programs like you which also is against ToS. you used them in the past funny hearing this suggestion from you lol

Tbh you are using examples of what they did not ban for.

They did ban for the abuse of the log out log in instance reset bug. In-fact i know 2 people that got perma banned. Most got 14 day bans while people who did not use it a lot got 3-7 day bans at random.

29 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

While we're on the subject of "Glitch"  This wasn't a glitch lol - shit doesn't glitch free -  An employee literally edited the costs of the items in the vendor to 0 << let that sink in when you trying to wonder how sad and stupid ncsoft staff is 

How does he know what we're all thinking...

1 minute ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Tbh your using examples of what they did not ban for.

They did ban for the abuse of the log out log in instance reset bug. In-fact i know 2 people that got perma banned. Most got 14 day bans while people who did not use it a lot got 3-7 day bans at random.

I think they do rock paper scissors when choosing when and how to ban

3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Tbh you are using examples of what they did not ban for.

that's why i said some people were banned. there were still a lot of people i knew that used that bug and didn't get banned at ALL. 

Just now, Tarte-DN said:

that's why i said some people were banned. there were still a lot of people i knew that used that bug and didn't get banned at ALL. 

i had a legion mate that used the bug didnt got ban but i who was only online for few minutes to chek the game got 3 day ban 

12 minutes ago, Ymad-DN said:

TBH, I dont remember too many launches going smoothly.  Just the way stuff happens.  Plus we have no jumping manastone events to compensate us

Oh lawd, we didn't get our first "real" event until 2.0, either. DX good times.

I have a screenshot somewhere of the 4.0 launch going well into overtime lol.

Yeah, I never take patch/launch days off work/school. This almost always happens, no matter the game. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period today, Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 12:45 pm to 3:00 pm Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

- Changes -

• Prestige Vending Machine & Lockbox Coin merchants will be removed until a later date.
  • Character data will be rolled back to the data during the scheduled maintenance. This means anything done in-game after the servers came online today with the Mark of the Vandal update will be reverted.
    • For any items purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace after the scheduled maintenance was completed will have items re-sent via in-game mail.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Hey @Cyan,

The update wasn't half bad(taking out the bug that made you to take down the server)

But what about the slots? on your knowned issues post you said 12 slots(not the 13 announced on stream) I think this is a very important thing since we go a new class today...

and yeh, we lost 1hr of playtime, isn't that bad except the players who got their leg. xform for their class...

I actually check the prestige machine and there weren't new items, are you guys planning on updating this?(just check the items didn't saw the prices :o )

Since we're not getting 13 slots, some ppl lost their legendary xform.. can't you activate some buffs or something like that?

apreciate some answers :)  ( mostly about slots)

Just now, Violeta-KT said:

Losing a transformation proc due to the rollback is 100% something NC needs to compensate, just keep escalating your ticket if they give you trouble. Given the way they handled the transformation bug in the past I doubt they would make an issue of it now. 

I would think we all agree on this.  

And probably will be handled like the time we got new transforms and some werent in the pack or whatever that was.

19 minutes ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

@CyanSo basically everyone is getting punished, even the people who didn't abuse the damn machine bug, I got a kromede by combining 4 grade B minions I got from runs way before this stupid patch even came , I  saw I had enough items to max out the last and try to combine , I'm from eu playing to na so ping isn't on my side, this is just unfair, isn't there any other way to reverse this without affecting everyone? 

unknown.png?width=765&height=676

They're only rolling back to before the patch was out (today), if you got this "way before" as you say, nothing will happen.

@Liiny-DNSorry English second language maybe i wasn't clear, the minions grade b i had them from past runs before this patch, like coe , fm, bos contracts with grade b minions and i was maxing them out, my last one the 4rth minion needed the last evolution state and stupid me maxed it out and combined all   after today's update when i logged my toon and i got the kromede, i had no clue about the vending machine bug all i did was check the item guide and the new interface at transformation contracts and then i combined, so this is really unfair to everyone who didnt abuse the bug, glitch, wrong coding whatsoever

1 minute ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

@Liiny-DNSorry English second language maybe i wasn't clear, the minions grade b i had them from past runs before this patch, like coe , fm, bos contracts with grade b minions and i was maxing them out, my last one the 4rth minion needed the last evolution state and stupid me maxed it out and combined all   after today's update when i logged my toon and i got the kromede, i had no clue about the vending machine bug all i did was check the item guide and the new interface at transformation contracts and then i combined, so this is really unfair to everyone who didnt abuse the bug, glitch, wrong coding whatsoever

Your new minion will be gone. Everything is going to be as it was when you first logged in today. Anything you did after that will be gone. So. The best thing you can do is to contact Support. Write a ticket describing what you did and ask them if they can replace the minion you got from combining. They may not say yes, but there is a chance they might.

5 minutes ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

Oooooh... I get it now, well now that really sucks.. I'm sorry ; ;

6 minutes ago, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

tvFNkZo.png

@Aly-DNYep already did that hopefully they gonna be positive, i feel so stupid right now lol, i had like 3 grade B minions at max evolution and the 4th needed the last lvl   i saw i had enough items got excited maxed it out and then combined, in my opinion they should just shut down the servers for as many hours as they need to instead of just rushing stuff out with unfortunate mistakes like this one

Archived