Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2019

14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

But, in all seriousness, there's no ETA on when the servers will be up. Go watch a movie/take a nap/go outside/play the Sims/etc. You aren't missing anything by not being the first person online. Hell, if you weren't the first person online today, you dodged the effects of the rollback. :P

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to make another.

Right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

Edited by Vessttemona-KT
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's pretty much going to be majority of people. They didn't ban people for the tia event when people bought the items and got quickly geared. They didn't ban everyone for the luna daily craft bug e

It's wasn't a "stupid" bug. People literally had a thousand tradeable grade a minion contracts. I saw a screenshot of someone who had 5 THOUSAND stigma bags. This was the mother of all bugs and t

@Cyan I think we all understand that a rollback is completely necessary but for those players that got their legendary fairly, you guys should be sending them at least a legendary contract of their ch

6 minutes ago, Johan-KT said:

Well idk i went to do some stuff then come back and now the " Estimated downtime is 2 hours" probably is like 7 hours ... sooooo what i do now i used the half of the day in other stuff and still nothing. btw can u guys stop puting like " 30 mins delay bla bla bla" can u just say like 8 hours even if its not that cause u r pissing off a lot of ppl with that crap just saying

I mean, now they're just saying that they'll say when it's up while not providing any further ETAs.

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to another, and right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

It doesn't have an English translation yet, tho. :<

12 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I've been here since the beginning of all this problem, but I was not affected by the rollback, the only thing I had done (apart from being like 20 minutes afk) was to create my vandal, and if that was deleted, then I just have to make another.

Right now im actually reading a book, The Disappearance of Stephanie Mailer bye Joël Dicker, its a really good book I recommend it to anyone.

ohh i have to check if it's translated in my language!Yes there is!!

Im reading a King's book but i wouldn't  recommend this one

Edited by Alaska-KT
  • Cyan unpinned this topic