Crucible Spire should be easier than 6.5 but...

Wrathchild-KT

I find it "easier" because for me the first floors were melting but later on I would constantly miss and fail so my MP would be wearing off and my HP would be so low I would have to evade everything if I needed to survive.

Now mobs have more HP but their defenses are weaker, no more resisting. And also when we get the best pve items, the new ones, it will be much much easier.

I went up to 17 floor again but couldn't kill Kadena and it keeps spawning eggs which are making it super hard. It also seems it has a ranking again but I doubt anyone will be able to finish all 24 floors.

We need a gladiator to go there and do it and let us know.

7 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I find it "easier" because for me the first floors were melting but later on I would constantly miss and fail so my MP would be wearing off and my HP would be so low I would have to evade everything if I needed to survive.

Now mobs have more HP but their defenses are weaker, no more resisting. And also when we get the best pve items, the new ones, it will be much much easier.

I went up to 17 floor again but couldn't kill Kadena and it keeps spawning eggs which are making it super hard. It also seems it has a ranking again but I doubt anyone will be able to finish all 24 floors.

We need a gladiator to go there and do it and let us know.

at least the competition rank is by class :) 

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Also no more crucible coins which is kinda weird, unless you get a ton of them only if you finish it. Otherwise I do not see the reason to keep the npc outside the instance.

U only get cublices now and have season rewards. The npc is still there for ppl o haven't spent their coins before 7.0( at least is like this on EU/RU)

7 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

U only get cublices now and have season rewards. The npc is still there for ppl o haven't spent their coins before 7.0( at least is like this on EU/RU)

I guess I'll have to take my ultimate MP or Evasion manastone and be happy. The new manastones are better even ancient ones are better than old legendaries or something.

7 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

don't know if the manastones there are T1 or T2. The stigma bag didn't gave any vandal stigma....

They are the old manastones, not the ones that have the new title in front of them (I forget that word). also old manastones cannot be used to extract them for the new manastone materials.

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

They are the old manastones, not the ones that have the new title in front of them (I forget that word). also old manastones cannot be used to extract them for the new manastone materials.

Yes... if u don't have stigma ench. saved up best choice is going for the 50cost bag. Prob. they will add a stigma encht event in the near future so gogo+12 xD(for sorc I think we need that extra slot)

5 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

Yes... if u don't have stigma ench. saved up best choice is going for the 50cost bag. Prob. they will add a stigma encht event in the near future so gogo+12 xD(for sorc I think we need that extra slot)

I took like 10 bags and got only one of them. I suggest people to give money to their alts and start getting gold ingots, you can buy 1 enchant stigma stone for 10 gold ingot (so 13m each) and you can buy 2x per character per week Stigma Enchant Stones from gold ingots are not tradeable but stigmas themselves are tradeable. So trade your stigma to your alt, enchant it 2 times and trade it to the next alt to enchant it 2 more times and so on.

I know trading kinah in broker is losing like 14% in fees but for 13m per stigma enchant I do not mind it.

(unless they changed something in 7.0 which I miss)

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I took like 10 bags and got only one of them. I suggest people to give money to their alts and start getting gold ingots, you can buy 1 enchant stigma stone for 10 gold ingot (so 13m each) and you can buy 2x per character per week Stigma Enchant Stones from gold ingots are not tradeable but stigmas themselves are tradeable. So trade your stigma to your alt, enchant it 2 times and trade it to the next alt to enchant it 2 more times and so on.

I know trading kinah in broker is losing like 14% in fees but for 13m per stigma enchant I do not mind it.

thats RNG :/ , once I got 10 enchants from 20bags, last time I got 13 from 40(something like that)

On the topic of Crucible Spire, I find it to be about equal for my chanter as of right now. The last time I tried it, I got to floor 12, but could not finish. This time, I got to floor 13, but could not finish. One thing I noticed is that it's definitely more AOE-dependent now (in my opinion). The mobs all have more HP, which makes it take longer to kill the little adds. The little adds can add a lot of damage very fast, so it's important to kill them fast. This is obviously a lot easier if you have AOEs. I think Crucible might be a bit tough for classes with only like one AOE skill. I was dps-stigma build on my chanter and found myself really relying on our Resonant Strike AOE skill whenever it was off CD.

Still have the bug where the shark doesn't get the fire debuff right away, smh...

50 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well they are gone now so it is better. I wish those gave me platinum cubicles though. I have everything maxed. I am stil trying to figure out how to make ultimate etium.

Try HM trio, gives u more etiums, Crucible should be giving platinium HP, the rest u get in quest, WB and Shugos(golden one)

14 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

6. Changed the difficulty of Crucible Spire.

LMAO it says just "changed difficulty", that doesn't mean it will be easier... just think about it new patch, new items with quite higher stats...

14 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

Gameforge made it easier, what's the point?

Cut the BS please that is not true, i did crucible with my glad in EU and mobs got a lot more HP.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

you can buy 1 enchant stigma stone for 10 gold ingot (so 13m each) and you can buy 2x per character per week Stigma Enchant Stones from gold ingots are not tradeable but stigmas themselves are tradeable. So trade your stigma to your alt, enchant it

Good advice! i started doing that 2 months ago, now i have 300 stigma stones xD

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Good advice! i started doing that 2 months ago, now i have 300 stigma stones xD

...yes and it is super easy to do, make one account, level 8 toons to lvl 10 (so they can go to town and use broker) and you can start getting 2x stigma enchant stones per char per week easily. If there was a broker on Ishalgen, a lvl 1 char would do!

Archived