quitting again

Alaska-KT

So,i was hoping the situation could change after the 5.0 but this game has an unstoppable decline....

I've quit for 4 months after the 6.2 came out but then I've decided to give it a chance.

Now im speechless. First for what they have done on my class's skills (sorcerer) and second for the character slots. It's ridiculous on EU they have free slots max 13, meanwhile here, only with prestige, max 12. Years ago EU was worse than NA but nowadays is NA the worst

Im really disappointed :/

You have to have the Gold Pack to get 13 character slots in EU. In Korea you need a sub to get 13 character slots. So we are right in line with both regions.

Sorcs did take a nerf, but they are still hella strong. Especially when played well. Classes rise and fall. It's the way of things. Not to mention that sorcs are the same in EU as they are here.

4 minutes ago, Alaska-KT said:

no stun,less silence...so what do i suppose i have to do?Run away? My DPS isn't good in pvp and now is more focused on pve. 

But  slots aren't free until 12 on EU meanwhile here you have to pay to get more than 8?

These same class changes are on the EU servers and the Korean servers and every other region's servers. Classes change. That's normal. We adapt. Well played sorcs are still going to be great in both PvE and PvP. 

I am pretty sure that someone posted that to create more than 8 characters on EU, you need to have a Gold Pack.

So in reality, you just don't like what Aion has become. Fair enough. You tried things out for a little over 12 hours and found the game is still not to your liking. That's fine. Don't play something you don't like.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

These same class changes are on the EU servers and the Korean servers and every other region's servers. Classes change. That's normal. We adapt. Well played sorcs are still going to be great in both PvE and PvP. 

I am pretty sure that someone posted that to create more than 8 characters on EU, you need to have a Gold Pack.

So in reality, you just don't like what Aion has become. Fair enough. You tried things out for a little over 12 hours and found the game is still not to your liking. That's fine. Don't play something you don't like.

it's ridiculous the fact you have to pay to have more slots, we have a lot of classes and it's obvious most of players haven't any empty slot. At least one they could add for free :/

We are now in line with both EU and Korea. It's just the Aion model now.

At least we don't have to pay to be able to not show our helmet or to wear certain grades of armor or to have wings or mounts or any of the other crap f2p models out there.

But that's neither here nor there.

You aren't liking Aion. Fair enough.

EDIT: If you really really want to try a vandal, create a new account! Play it for free. Or bite the bullet and delete a character. Again.. totally free. You have options.

5 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Well I heard that Aion suck now because Korea went F2P,so the game is now designing with F2P in mind.

I wouldn't say "suck". But yeah. The game is designed towards f2p and has more f2p components in it. Before we were a sub game being twisted into f2p. Now we are just f2p like all f2p games. We do have a better model than most. But it's still a f2p games with all the pay2win traps built in.

34 minutes ago, Alaska-KT said:

no stun,less silence...so what do i suppose i have to do?Run away? My DPS isn't good in pvp and now is more focused on pve. 

But  slots aren't free until 12 on EU meanwhile here you have to pay to get more than 8?

Sorc is good, but really hard to play, Make new class and enjoy this patch. New class is so easy to 1 button.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

If this is true, then why do you care about extra character slots?!

*facepalm*

i meant sorcerer is my main,the others were just for events.

And i was thinking also i doubt someone has empty slots and all the chars are surely geared too and it would be bothering to delete one to get one free slot or to create a new account just to try the class.It means people won't come back,that i meant 

So let's loop this back around, shall we?

You start a thread with the big, dramatic "I am quitting!" Your reasons are free extra character slots and nerfs to sorc.  Somehow you tie in the EU servers by implying that they are better, even though EU got the same nerfs to sorc and also do not give free extra character slots. (Just thought of something. In EU aren't only 3 character slots free? That if you want any more than 3, you need a Gold Pack? While here you get 8 for free?)

After several posts we find out that you only play sorc. You aren't interested in actually playing any other class because you feel you can't play them well. You only create extra characters for events, which isn't even a thing any more as event items are rarely (not at all?) tradeable. Which makes one alt as good as the next, so you really shouldn't have a problem deleting them.. as you don't play them so they have no gear and they can't be used for events any more anyway.

That about summing things up?

38 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You start a thread with the big, dramatic "I am quitting!" Your reasons are free extra character slots and nerfs to sorc.  Somehow you tie in the EU servers by implying that they are better, even though EU got the same nerfs to sorc and also do not give free extra character slots. (Just thought of something. In EU aren't only 3 character slots free? That if you want any more than 3, you need a Gold Pack? While here you get 8 for free?)

After several posts we find out that you only play sorc. You aren't interested in actually playing any other class because you feel you can't play them well. You only create extra characters for events, which isn't even a thing any more as event items are rarely (not at all?) tradeable. Which makes one alt as good as the next, so you really shouldn't have a problem deleting them.. as you don't play them so they have no gear and they can't be used for events any more anyway.

first isn't drama e second im not so selfish to think only about myself. Just is sad there are few people online after the 5.0 and with the slot thing, there will be less.Just that.

Why do you need to attack..? 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

We are now in line with both EU and Korea. It's just the Aion model now.

At least we don't have to pay to be able to not show our helmet or to wear certain grades of armor or to have wings or mounts or any of the other crap f2p models out there.

But that's neither here nor there.

You aren't liking Aion. Fair enough.

EDIT: If you really really want to try a vandal, create a new account! Play it for free. Or bite the bullet and delete a character. Again.. totally free. You have options.

I really like the new update - having fun again 

17 minutes ago, Alaska-KT said:

first isn't drama e second im not so selfish to think only about myself. Just is sad there are few people online after the 5.0 and with the slot thing, there will be less.Just that.

I get what @Aly-DN is trying to say.
It's not a attack, it's just that u create a post about quitting and complain about things saying that in the other servers aren't like this, and after some explanation you kept complaining about the same stuff.
In EU if u don't have a GP u only have 2 character slots. Sorc got nerfed in every region(general update).
Of course NCWest fck up not releasing the character slots yesterday but u can't complain about the prestige stuff. U can say that GP are tradeable and Prestige isn't, EU has that better than us but u can buy NCoin codes too with kinah, a little bit risk but search for the reputation of the person selling. U have free trial prestige to active and open slots when they release it too.

26 minutes ago, Alaska-KT said:

I am not attacking. I am frustrated. I listened to you. I understood. I explained. But then it turns out that your reasons were bs.

Ask yourself this. How many people logged in yesterday and after 12 hours came to the forums to make their own thread stating they are quitting and then reversed themselves on at least one of the reasons? That would just be you.

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Well said. This guy gave me a migraine.

35 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Well said. This guy gave me a migraine.

What really gives me a migraine is people who (almost always) don't main a particular class but tell someone that that their class is just fine and "really strong" as long as they "play well" or "git GUD" . Add in the  "hey it's like that in other regions".  Really? as if that makes bad balance any better? EU is also complaining about how badly balanced sorc is and how it's been neglected for quite a while.

OP does have some things that he used to do that don't apply anymore - such as alts for events. He doesn't want to play other classes- well, there's good reasons for playing them, but that's his choice.   He also has some confusion regarding regions, but that doesn't necessarily make him incorrect about how the class  feels now.

Archived