What are y'all focusing on this week?

Vantheria-DN

Hey guys. Lots of anger on the forum in the past 24 hours heeeeeee. xD

When I was leveling a vandal, I was having a lot of fun. However, once I started playing on my main, getting ready for altars, etc, it felt very overwhelming. I find the new map a bit confusing with all the various teleports/flights. I feel like I was trying to think about too many things at once. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Anyway.

So I'm just wondering -- what are you guys planning to focus on for this first week? Just exploring the new map? Trying to complete all the new blue quests in Demaha? Watching videos to try to understand what mats you should be trying to farm and/or keep? Trying to memorize where certain things are located or how to use certain materials?

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Hey guys. Lots of anger on the forum in the past 24 hours heeeeeee. xD

When I was leveling a vandal, I was having a lot of fun. However, once I started playing on my main, getting ready for altars, etc, it felt very overwhelming. I find the new map a bit confusing with all the various teleports/flights. I feel like I was trying to think about too many things at once. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Anyway.

So I'm just wondering -- what are you guys planning to focus on for this first week? Just exploring the new map? Trying to complete all the new blue quests in Demaha? Watching videos to try to understand what mats you should be trying to farm and/or keep? Trying to memorize where certain things are located or how to use certain materials?

Hey, 
My main focus this week is getting altars to be able to buy the item to farm titania, Doing some stella dailys/weeklys(there's a lot of them btw).

Then it deppends on what's ur focus, pve or pvp. I already did some IDD(crappy entrances/2) 3 man, tried 2 man PF without cleric(didn't knew the mechanics well so ended up failing and ended up recruiting a cleric xD) and spent 2 hours in stella ahahaha(mostly because ppl dced and then we needed to recruit someone else and bring him where we were).
All instances(pve) have HK mechanics so you need to pay attention and act fast xD.
For pvp I did all my pvp instances the get etium to upgrade gear. tried some WB and lost them to elyos....
But ye explore the map a little for you to used to it since it will be your new home xD.
There is 1 blue quest(puzzle one) that's worth doing because in the end of it(u do it for 5 days) u have chance to get ultimate enc. stone

46 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@PsychoShooter-KT Yeah, I've done literally hundreds of IDDs and PFs in the past 10 months; it's low on my list right now lol. Thanks for the tip on the puzzle quest. I'll look for it!

dropped 1 ultimate plate on IDD(new one) on 3 runs and 1 Ultimate on PF. 

Farming is a little tought right now since drop rates suck xD.... u need to know  where to farm, but even then low drop rates. 

Last campaing quest gives u a good title and some ultimate pvp wings.
Genesis cristal are easier to get.(quest giving out more)
Excited to see tenacity and Kamar battlefield xD  

There is a rep quest when we get lakrum siege that will give pvp T2 legendary rings too(need to wing like 4 times or something like that)

I plan on creating and leveling a Vandal (if we ever get the extra character slots that is). And afterward a songweaver.

Being that I'm on vacation and not playing on my regular gaming computer (I have a laptop with me set up for gaming) I'm handicapped by less RAM and processor speed. Therefore in addition to leveling my new Vandal I'll just be exploring areas of the map that I haven't seen on my EU or Korea accounts. So easy peasy stuff for me. Although I still have a few things left to do in Lakrum on some of my characters.

Personally I'm just working my way through as many one-time-only quests as I can, 'cause having so many markers on the map and in my quest log is super overwhelming. I figure the sooner those are all squared away, the sooner I can develop a new daily and weekly routine in Demaha ^_^ I'm also doing altar sieges when my schedule allows, and trying to get familiar with navigating around the new map. Not sure if I'll do any instances or just stick to open world, hmm :Ia 

7 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Personally I'm just working my way through as many one-time-only quests as I can, 'cause having so many markers on the map and in my quest log is super overwhelming.

This is SO SO accurate! I just walked around yesterday collecting every quest and doing a few of them. I agree that it feels nice to get them off the map!

Broke down and made a 2nd acct. to create a Vandal without waiting and I have to say I just loooooove throwing paint!, lol. The new class is a lot of fun if not anything else. When things are fixed I'll create another on my main acct. but for now I'll have fun with this one, lol.

Oh, she's on KT and uses he same name, Aieryn.

Archived