Aidps confirmation

GenericUser1995

Is not weird to find somebody using no animation software. Maybe the big impact is when you see a Governor suspected of that. But take into consideration that now being governor is not like used to be. In the past the higher ranks were players who played for years and made a name. Most of them were reluctanct to use cheats to keep the respect earned with a lot of time and effort. But now, anyone can be governor after playing actively for some weeks-months and using some real money. And if you take into consideration that aidpsmeter is not used as a valid proof in NCSoft, They do not put so much time and effort checking what happens in our servers, and they try to avoid a permaban in a player who paid real money without a lot of conclusive proofs.... well... those players have nothing to lose if they cheat. 

PS: usually the post about hackusations are blocked. You are supposed to send this to mods or support as a private message. 

36 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Is not weird to find somebody using no animation software. Maybe the big impact is when you see a Governor suspected of that. But take into consideration that now being governor is not like used to be. In the past the higher ranks were players who played for years and made a name. Most of them were reluctanct to use cheats to keep the respect earned with a lot of time and effort. But now, anyone can be governor after playing actively for some weeks-months and using some real money. And if you take into consideration that aidpsmeter is not used as a valid proof in NCSoft, They do not put so much time and effort checking what happens in our servers, and they try to avoid a permaban in a player who paid real money without a lot of conclusive proofs.... well... those players have nothing to lose if they cheat. 

PS: usually the post about hackusations are blocked. You are supposed to send this to mods or support as a private message. 

Lol? Do you know how many Governors have been banned for hacking or botting?

23 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Lol? Do you know how many Governors have been banned for hacking or botting?

nope, and you? xD

You are making use my memory.. let´s see.... In Siel since Huby times... I don´t remember a governor on elyos side being banned. Shonnendo just left... Darksean had some hackusations in the past, but he was fine. On asmodian side I dont remember a governor banned....

was different on your server? :o

Here's some name and shame for you to end out this thread -

Govs I remember being banned just off the top of my head:

Mortred - streamed himself hacking. 2.X

Blackcrow - caught farming GP at the top of the tower in Pradeth. Was unbanned because he spent $$$$$$$ on the game and cried all the way to the top. Got his GP stripped. 4.X

Racusu - caught botting (again). Guy who replaced her as governor was also caught botting but only received a temp ban, iirc. 5.X

and a few other govs whose names I don't remember because I wasn't playing on their servers at the time.

Like, it doesn't matter your rank. People hack. Some egregiously. Others subtly.

Darksean is as legit as Turbo is/was. You know as well as I do how much NCsoft sucks at banning people, especially if they spend money.

Godssake, there's Mlaki, who got KT-E gov, who was caught glide hacking, as well as ani-speed/no-ani hacks, and I don't believe he ever got banned.

9 minutes ago, 1s284AAD-KT said:

Hi, what about these guys? not posting everyone, I guess a lot of people turned their hacks off already.

fw1t5Nm.jpg

Guys like this( blue exclamation point are confirmed, u need more data to confirm or not(can be false positive the blue ones) Red ones are using no animation for sure.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think it needs some tweaking before i use it as a reliable source. I noticed every sorc is triggering a red ! but when i look it is that flame skill after they use that volcano thing in the sky skill.

1 skill only trigger a blue exclamation mark, only 10+ make red mark and says is using no animation(https://myaion.eu/AnimationSpeed)

1 minute ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

1 skill only trigger a blue exclamation mark, only 10+ make red mark and says is using no animation(https://myaion.eu/AnimationSpeed)

If it triggers 10 times it still goes Red. Next time i come across a sorc i will show ya what i am talking about. I also noticed other peoples screen shots are not having this issue. I may currently have faulty readings due to maybe something not installing correctly.

16 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If it triggers 10 times it still goes Red. Next time i come across a sorc i will show ya what i am talking about. I also noticed other peoples screen shots are not having this issue. I may currently have faulty readings due to maybe something not installing correctly.

xD I'm a sorc, the skill that gets flaged is a debuff from a skill so impossible to hack there, if it's the same skill doesn't matter if happens more than 1, u won't get flaged(red). If you analise the details of the session u can clearly see the diff between who's using no animation and who isn't.
This problem didn't happen on EU because diff. name. Update you dps meter, it's already fixed.

I just installed this and something is wrong with my dot skills. They give a red number most of the times, especially flame cage which is weird it is not even spammable. Some times skills before or after flame cage might have a red number or an orange number.

Does it take into consideration I have perma attack speed with kaisinel many times? And getting wow increase the attack speed past cap or something? I have 1,2 attack speed with transform only. I have 0,9 attack speed with wow and if I use the old weapon with attack speed (with wow) it stays at 0,9 attack speed, without wow and my old weapon it is also 0,9 attack speed so that weapon's effect works (it is safe to say max c.speed and attack speed is capped as a number at -60%. so Kaisinel +wow would get me lower than 0,9 attack speed if possible for the number).

This is a 3rd party program and the images could have been fabricated (which I doubt they are on this thread). What if someone one day posts a fabricated photo of a person he hates with red text all over? How do we know it is true and how do we even know the program itself works perfectly all the time and has no glitches? I remember there was a time when a dps meter (don't remember the name, I think it was aiDPS) would give a ton of false positives for SW after they used a self buff and they even had a whole list with abusers' names and later they had to remove all SW from the list because the results were not trustworthy at least for that class. The damage, and mocking of someone in game or potential altering his game play by making people refuse to team with them because of those accusations, were already done for many players. Unless this thing is approved by NCWest itself and provide a solid way to post things like this without a potential alteration (photoshoping), I will take accusations of this type with a grain of salt.

Why don't NCSoft make a change in the engine, so animation abusers (and gliders and gravity hacks etc) can all be removed and save this game?

NCsoft doesn't ban based on things like this alone. For the most part, all it does is point out to the community who to keep an eye on.

I think that there are an awful lot of false positives in those screenshots, based on the skills its triggering on. I have to agree with Gked that only two of them actually look suspicious.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that these are player generated programs and do not have the backing or blessing of NCSoft. 

I think if we could magically wave a wand and know 100% who the hackers were, we would all be a little surprised. There would be people that we were sure were hackers weren't and one boat load full of people who shout that they aren't hackers and people we have never heard of and run right over as speed bumps are actually hackers.

Guess the point is that these player-made programs are interesting. Even fun to look at and speculate, but they aren't proof and should be taken as a suggestion and not a certainty. 

Archived