Where are prestige vendors where do i spend my prestige coins

Luxther-DN

They were taken down because the prices were incorrect. When this patch went live on Wed, they were actually selling multiple things for 0 prestige coins. Players literally had thousands of minion contracts and stigma bags, before they took the servers down and rolled them back a few hours.

We will get them back when they fix the prices.

It would be nice if they lowered the prices when they brought it back ?. I have a question: how do you earn the coins to spend anyway? I'm debating on if I want to buy a Prestige Pack (after they add the character slots) so I can make a Vandal and I would like to buy that cute Scooter mount.

3 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

question: how do you earn the coins to spend anyway?

Every mob from instances or open world have a chance to drop a Single coin, (2% maybe? ) final bosses have 100% chance to drop prestige bundle either you get 1 coin (70%) or 9 candies (30%).

Prestige quests, i think 200 coins per week.

We used to get i think 150 coins per staying loged in for 2 hours (Not sure if this still works).

Coins are tradable via account warehouse so you can farm them with your alts too.

I have like 40k coins, the title and mounts are nice but i don't need them. Do still waiting here for something useful and NOT overpriced to be added to the prestige machine

Really  @Cyan a single PvE stone 5000 coins??

SHAME -_-"

giphy.gif

Pls update prestige shop

Archived