Quick question about gearinga and enhancing

2s2DBE4E-DN

I play as a templar and I just hit level 80 with him, I use a sword/shield and greatsword (usually I just use my greatsword ) so first thing I was planning on doing was gearing for pvp, am I supposed to gear both weapons? Like even after I get both genesis greatsword, sword and shield, would I have to enhance all 3? That just seems like way to much work xD

Unlike in previous versions, you must focus on sowrd/shield even for dps, the GS is reallly effective with Kaisinel and even so, sowrd/shield still necessary, so better focus on it. If you need GS though, you can buy crafted one later, cuz really, enchanting 3 pieces is really hard and will delay your progression. 

25 minutes ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

So just work on sword and shield? And leave gs alone right? I guess greatswords are  better used for zerker or something?

GS are better for skills that you can only use with GS.

Of course, I dont know very well the changes taht came with 7.0, I heard theres an update where they increase the damage for GS, but sword and shield is fundamental anyway.

You need both of them because some skills are gs only, and important for dps. But if you wanna focus on only one weapon its better sword shield and not GS. Doesnt mean that the weapon that you dont have a preference for need to have as much quality as the main one, since resources are scarce. At some point when you get a nice transformation you will be able to switch weapon and throw skills from you 2 weapons and still run out of skills if you dont weave, so for weaving GS is better.

3 hours ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

Gonna rephrase my quesiton so I can get a better undertanding of glad.

#1 They can do fine with just having there either polearm or greatsword enhanced instead of doing both right?

#2 How do they perform in pvp compared to templars? In 1v1 situations

#3 And last question how are they in pve dungeons dps wise? Better than templars at dps or worse?

#1 They can do fine with just having there either polearm or greatsword enhanced instead of doing both right?

Yes. You can use the one you prefer and it will be alright.

#2 How do they perform in pvp compared to templars? In 1v1 situations

I would say they are about equal, but people think glads are better. 

#3 And last question how are they in pve dungeons dps wise? Better than templars at dps or worse?

Glads are better at dps definitively.

25 minutes ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

Okay when I get to endgame is there anything I need to buy from the cash shop to stay on par ? Like some games have certain thigns you have to buy to keep up is this game like that aswell?

Nothing exclusive to cash shop, but spending money gives everything much faster. Buying Luna(a type of game currency) and using the prestige pack will give you most advantages.

5 hours ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

Okay when I get to endgame is there anything I need to buy from the cash shop to stay on par ? Like some games have certain thigns you have to buy to keep up is this game like that aswell?

I think the most important you can buy from cashop is transformation contracts, you need at least an Ancient grade useful for your class.

So you can buy the 8000 coins pack that gives you 100 random contracts, and 1 Ancient contact.

PvE enchantment stones, doing higher pve dmg will give you advantage at Fortress sieges and Altars.

Stigma enchantment stones: upgrading at least 6 stigmas to +9 will give you a good advantage too.

Archived