Upgrading pvp = pve and p2w?

Arhangelos

I am trying to figure out all ways to make ultimate etiums directly, but also stellium (so I can exchange 14 stellium for 1 ultimate etium) and upgrade pvp items. But I see a small problem here.

I'll list the things I found out and correct me on anything I wrote wrongly or add anything I still haven't found. I'll also mention if the way is high, medium or low in helping you get the goal.

Low - Urgent orders: So far I know that the urgent orders are 5 only, we have 5 regions in Demaha map and they are 3x repeatable giving 5 stellium on each repeat so this is 75 stellium in total from pvp, but guess what, they are weekly (unlike urgent orders in Lakrum that are daily)! Don't force yourself to do those, you will eventually do them, the map is full of enemies and they need a tiny amount of effort. This is not even mention-able, 75/14 = about 5,3 ultimate etiums per week!
What would fix this: either make those daily or I do not know, include more pve rewarding quests, and I am not suggesting this, because this is imagining how it would have been better.

HIGH/PVE - Repeatable Weekly Quests: Those 4 weekly quests which are 100x repeatable, that most likely nobody will do, 2 stelliums per quest. Theoretically if you do them all they are 4 quests with 100x repeats per week giving 2 stelliums per repeat so this is 800 stelliums per week potential, or about 57 ultimate etiums. One of them has "easy" mobs only, it is on the top of the map, the rest have elites and are hard and unjustifiable even for a group of 6 people. BUT the most important thing is this is pve, didn't they destroy the whole game at 6.0 when they said they wanted to separate pve from pvp in means of gearing?
What would fix this: The legendary mobs are way too hard to need 20 kills per quest, and doing 400 pve quests in total to get 57 ultimate etiums to upgrade pvp gear is not the mechanics we were expecting from a game that is supposed to focus on pvp when it comes to pvp gear upgrading. Remember stellium is a pvp item, it increases your pvp attack if used as consumable, and it is a reward of so many pve things.

Highest - Pay to Gear: IB gives 1x ultimate etium and 3x legendary etiums per win, losers only get 2x legendary etiums. I can see many people using IB resets to simply pay to gear. Effectively if you do 74 winning resets you can upgrade your weapon, if all of them cost you 80 luna only this would be close to 6k lunas (excluding free entries and the fact reset costs higher and higher the more you use it). I think AC/ID and EC do not give etiums, I could be wrong.
What could fix this: Put etiums in all pvp instances if the do not have them already, and I hope the company can make a ton of money from people wiling to pay 6.000 lunas for 1 item upgrade.

Low/PVE - Herelym Mine: Herelym mine gives 1x legendary etium, I went both solo version and grouped version (soloed the grouped version myself) and still got 1 legendary etium only in both times. Legendary etiums are not end game of course and it is better to reset IB which gives more legendary etiums even if you lose.
What could fix this: nothing, another pve solo instance, if it gives ultimate etiums i can see people spending luna for resets here instead of IB, but iti s not the path anyone wants to see.

Siege give Nothing!: Sieges give non of those, I expected Lakrum siege to give them but as far as I know it doesn't, siege is the single biggest pvp event in the game, I expected it to be updated to the new items. Altar sieges also doesn't give etiums to participants of a capture, I think it awards stelliums but I do not remember.
What could fix this: Duh, put etium in sieges, both Lakrum fortress and Divine are end game content.

Low/PVE - General Quests: General quests are scarce in the map. And it is not like they give a lot of stellium. so questing isn't a way to get enough stellium to get etiums.

Conclusion: Am I missing something here or is it going to take years for normal people to upgrade gear? If you have to turn into a total pve and do those 400 quests very week for 57 etiums per week then it will still get you more than 1 year to upgrade all items. If someone can pay enough money to get his gear to ultimate T2 in one week then I do not see what this game is trying to achieve here.

Corrections will be appreciated.

18 minutes ago, BrizaDoUrden-EK said:

AD gives 1 ultimate etium and 2 or 3 legendary ethium with the usual bags. 

Is it when you win the instance? What about the losing team? Because AD is a strange pvp instance, it has both bag harvesting from mini bosses and the final win of having the most points when the boss dies or the timer ends. Thanks for the info

Just now, PsychoShooter-KT said:

@Arhangelos-KT do HM 3 man, each 1 in 1 lane, and switch lane each run, u can get 5 legendarys per run and after 3 runs u get another etium bundle(quest)

Hm this sounds kinda strange, is the end rewards better in the box if you have more people? I assume "progress bar" does a thing for rewards. i thought soloing was going to be beneficial.

Thank for this input, of course I am not trying to get legendary etiums but someone might need the info.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Is it when you win the instance? What about the losing team? Because AD is a strange pvp instance, it has both bag harvesting from mini bosses and the final win of having the most points when the boss dies or the timer ends. Thanks for the info

They are from the Mobs that droped the Enchantment Stone Bundles last patch(6.5), most p2w grps go in rush kill these 4( soemtimes 5 not always spawn) then leave AD and queue again. 1 of the AT got himself enough Red etium to upgrade his Key last night -.-"

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

this sounds kinda strange, is the end rewards better in the box if you have more people? I assume "progress bar" does a thing for rewards. i thought soloing was going to be beneficial.

Thank for this input, of course I am not trying to get legendary etiums but someone might need the info.

If you go Solo(middle path) you got shit ton of AP, I can understand why you would think that you would get more Etium reward bc of that but HM has 3 paths after each path cleared they will spawn 1 box with 1 Etium bundle in it(3 in totall if you do all 3 paths), then if you get all paths it spawns a 4th box wich has 6 Ediums in that you need to roll. If you go 3 man that mean 2 per person if you play it fair, together with the 3 bundles its 5 Etiums per run( if you go with more that 3 you have to share the rollable etiums with them so keep the max 3 ppl)

On 25/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Kamar battlefield is also a source.

3 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

There's also the daily quest to kill officers and generals, 8 each if Im not mistaken, also there's a daily for pvp in altar occupation, giving 10.

So we have  around 180 just from pvp dailies.

Kamar is once a week right? Cause I sure missed it. I haven't seen this quest you are talking, all the quests I get from altars are to kill a few mobs for 2 stellium once a day or something.

On 8/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Kamar is once a week right? Cause I sure missed it. I haven't seen this quest you are talking, all the quests I get from altars are to kill a few mobs for 2 stellium once a day or something.

Actually, the general kill apparently is 21 stelium.Its weekly while the daily for officers give 8 Stelium. So around 70 per week, aside from the other pvp quests. Its not like you will get all your stelium from this source. You need to get this quest from the NPC, its not one of those quests you get automatically. 

Actually from what I see, I could start anew today, and in around 1 month have a toon with the same stats I have on the toon i played for the whole 6.x era.

I wish I could close this thread because it seems they have fixed the other pvp instances and now everything gives ultimate etiums by a lot. so now upgrading is easy. EC will dtake the lead, 6 ultimate etiums per win is more than enough. My observation was from before those fixes and I thought this is how the patch was going to be.

Archived