Kemana-KT

Katalam Server Crash

Asmos were indeed affected. All NPC's up and vanished and we had a countdown until server shut down. Was eerie af with all the NPC's gone.

Was not a crash..was emergency shutdown:)) all npc took vacations ..also Hm wall bugged..kind of everything just puff in air or stucked. 

I was inside Hm when i realised can't pass the force wall that supossly go down..so used return..i saw no npc ..no guards no staue for tp nothing

In my case i go to sleep..probably they need time..fix this.

Have a good night

PS No rollback or i really really will hate you

Kyari-KT   

I was on a middle of a PF when this happens. CD do not reset so I lost my entry, gg tysm ncsoon

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Mourn and pester Support about instance resets. :<

Lol. I imagine they're in the process of being flooded with those requests right now.

For me NPC's didn't vanish. I just couldn't interact with them. I was on KT playing my new acct on my Vandal when it happened. Went back to my normal acct. on Danaria and I got in however I was plagued with crashes so I decided to just watch a movie or two until they fix this.

An emergency maintenance is a little different from a crash. xD Wonder where that forum post they mentioned in the in game announcement is at? x3

6 minutes ago, Cookiee-KT said:

An emergency maintenance is a little different from a crash. xD Wonder where that forum post they mentioned in the in game announcement is at? x3

I guess the Ops team that has access to Twitter doesn't have the forums, lol.

Yea, guess not lol. Was hoping to see a post explaining some of the crashing and the reasoning for the emergency maintenance at least.