NPC missing

TinyMua-KT

So 1 NPC that is needed to continue inggy campaigns crew member Sibylle. this is needed to start the quest that sends you to a dredgion that puts you to kill the captain that leads to inggy. well if you cant complete this you cant do inggy quests and theres not enough dark blue quests to get to the level to skip past inggy at all. Can we please get this fixed i was hoping maybe in like 2 hours of finding this problem i get off and it would be fixed or something no I would have been passed 70 if this bug didnt exist and its kind of upsetting. This bug affects pretty much any new players, new characters or anyone who has not started all aboard yet. when you search for the npc theres no existence of this person at all.

sorry if theres a little rant in there its just really upsetting when a game breaking bug like that just slips through and gets away.

7 hours ago, TinyMua-KT said:

So 1 NPC that is needed to continue inggy campaigns crew member Sibylle. this is needed to start the quest that sends you to a dredgion that puts you to kill the captain that leads to inggy. well if you cant complete this you cant do inggy quests and theres not enough dark blue quests to get to the level to skip past inggy at all. Can we please get this fixed i was hoping maybe in like 2 hours of finding this problem i get off and it would be fixed or something no I would have been passed 70 if this bug didnt exist and its kind of upsetting. This bug affects pretty much any new players, new characters or anyone who has not started all aboard yet. when you search for the npc theres no existence of this person at all.

sorry if theres a little rant in there its just really upsetting when a game breaking bug like that just slips through and gets away.

I got the same issue try to find this NPC but i think is bugged.

Aug 25, 10:37 PDT

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about this. At this time, I am forwarding the information that you've provided about this issue to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. After replicating and confirming the bug, it will be entered into our bug tracking system so that the Development Team can address it.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

So they do, at least, know now, lol.

13 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Thx @Cheesecake-DN i hope Support understand the importance of this issue, is not a simple quest, because if we don't complete inggison quests our toons are locked at lvl 55, its impossible to get to lv 56 without completing the last campaing.

Maybe share the ID of your ticket to @Cyan to give priority to this.

I sent him a PM, but it's the weekend :(

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Thx @Cheesecake-DN i hope Support understand the importance of this issue, is not a simple quest, because if we don't complete inggison quests our toons are locked at lvl 55, its impossible to get to lv 56 without completing the last campaing.

Maybe share the ID of your ticket to @Cyan to give priority to this.

Sibylle is back up after the crash!

Archived