new world bosses = sleep deprivation

GenericUser2825

I can't do this anymore gamers. I'm sorry I letting y'all down... I'm such a patetico gamer, not even a real gamer to be completely honest. My will power is just too weak... Ik the bosses are more important than my health but I just can't do it anymore! 3 nights in a row staying up to 6am and I already giving up. ); Goodluck gamers and hang in there! And don't forget your mountain dew so you can stay up for bosses every single night for eternity! 

1 hour ago, Whiskershot-EK said:

I can't do this anymore gamers. I'm sorry I letting y'all down... I'm such a patetico gamer, not even a real gamer to be completely honest. My will power is just too weak... Ik the bosses are more important than my health but I just can't do it anymore! 3 nights in a row staying up to 6am and I already giving up. ); Goodluck gamers and hang in there! And don't forget your mountain dew so you can stay up for bosses every single night for eternity! 

Rekt.

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Then don't stay up for World Bosses? Not like it's the most important thing in life. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get my hands in one of those Ultimate Chromablasters, but I'm not going to allow a game to change my RL schedule.

And yeah, Anomos was 4x worse.

It depends how you look at it, anomos was more rare and unpredictable so basically you just so happened to have to be on right? So in that case ya it was worse bc now its easier since u can basically do 3 anomosa night right? However the only way your going to be able to participate is if you stay up for 3-4 dreadful hours and press buttons all forever. Anomos was one boss LOL, and it sometimes spawned at a fair time. Now we have to kill 3 anomos on steroids... So whats really worse? But ya exactly, why let a game change your RL schedule? Good for you.    

4 minutes ago, Whiskershot-EK said:

It depends how you look at it, anomos was more rare and unpredictable so basically you just so happened to have to be on right? So in that case ya it was worse bc now its easier since u can basically do 3 anomosa night right? However the only way your going to be able to participate is if you stay up for 3-4 dreadful hours and press buttons all forever. Anomos was one boss LOL, and it sometimes spawned at a fair time. Now we have to kill 3 anomos on steroids... So whats really worse? But ya exactly, why let a game change your RL schedule? Good for you.    

Then don't do them. That's what I'm saying. If it's not fun, don't do it. I even rerolled from Gladiator to Painter so I'd not have to worry about extendable weapons ever again. It's not like you need THAT bow. Unless you want some other items that it drops...

Just now, KonkersGG-EK said:

That's what I'm saying. I even rerolled from Gladiator to Painter so I'd not have to worry about extendable weapons ever again. It's not like you need THAT bow. Unless you want some other items that it drops...

Ya tbh I mostly just want a kromede contract, the mats are cool I guess, and if I get a ulti manastone cool, I've gotten 1 each of the 3 days I've done this and didn't get anything I needed tho so lol. At this point I realize that it's REALLY not worth the stress trying to do these bosses unless you need an extendi lmao so ya I agree.

Archived