Access Restriction Notice?

Gallium-DN

You won't get a response on the -forums- from a staff member until Monday, but Support works on the weekends.

Here on the forums you are more likely to get what support other players (like myself and Cake) can give you than from the staff.

P.S. Good news!

2 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I got a message earlier today that someone else was trying to login to my account and I was going to be disconnected. I was like, wtf? I don't use this password anywhere else!

Never got anything like that. I only got a restricted access notice saying I entered the  wrong pin. But I quickly logged back in and all was well. This was before the crash tho.

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Also, good luck to those Elyos who have not yet unlocked Ing on Crashalam. :(

Crashalam, the name fits, lol, I like it.

11 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I got a message earlier today that someone else was trying to login to my account and I was going to be disconnected. I was like, wtf? I don't use this password anywhere else!

Were you opening a second client and by mistake logged in the same account? That's happen more times than I care to admit.

11 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did you change your password? D:

I did not. Nothing is missing so far. Hahahaha

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Were you opening a second client and by mistake logged in the same account? That's happen more times than I care to admit.

No I wasn't. It was weird af.

Edit:
It is a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY difficult password. I don't think that anyone would have found out my e-mail and password.

This is definitely a bug as it has happened to me on multiple occasions.  

Log in, Accept the thing, double click the character I wanna log into, get booted off the game cause it says I entered my pin too many times when I didn't even get a chance to put in the pin. 
Even pushing the Start button when you log in can sometimes cause that bug to pop up and I'm not entirely sure why that is. 

1 hour ago, Gallium-DN said:

I just logged into my account and selected a character from my main screen and immediately got a Access Restriction Notice. I hadn't even entered my Pin number yet! Has anyone else had this issue and what should I do? I am deeply concerned and confused.

4cLqDf2A5GZBhC0hnK5kbR2PwtWvBRMn0Kmi29qp

this happened to me like 2-3 times since the patch came out. It's a bug. If you see it, then just log back in to the game should be fine. but should still report it to ncsoft so that they can fix this bug

Really none of you figured this out?  The problem is you are like me, you like to double click on the character you want to log into and sometimes it will grab it right and bring up the screen where you type in your pass code and other times the double click will make it try to skip past that screen like which causes that error.  It is a very hard habit for me to break and now I am trying my best to single click the character then single click the select button.  It is kind of a pita but not the end of the world.

Just FYI, I still get it once in a while single clicking but don't panic, nobody is logging your account.  That is a completely different message and you would also get an email about access from a new ip address.  They DO need to fix this though, its really annoying, you didn't do anything wrong just close account and try again and focus on the single clicks.

After playing with this some more, it seems I have a lot of trouble if I try to log into the character I want but if I select a character that I don't want, then select the character I do want, then single click start seems to work fine without hanging up but I always forget the process and crash the acccount 2-3 times before I get it right.

Archived