What did they do to SW heals?

MintyR-DN

Turn your Impassion off (it reduces your hb by 800, that's a 80% healing nerf) when you need heavy heals, turn it back on to dps. Also if you make a healing boost set (doesn't need to be fancy gear, just any accs you can get tuned with hb + cheap manastones) you can quickly switch to that too (at 1900 hb my soothing melody chain heals for a total 17k HP and it goes off in less than 2 secs).

57 minutes ago, Hinotori-DN said:

Turn your Impassion off (it reduces your hb by 800, that's a 80% healing nerf) when you need heavy heals, turn it back on to dps. Also if you make a healing boost set (doesn't need to be fancy gear, just any accs you can get tuned with hb + cheap manastones) you can quickly switch to that too (at 1900 hb my soothing melody chain heals for a total 17k HP and it goes off in less than 2 secs).

A hb set for PvP and pve? That’s a lot of work also I already don’t use impassion anymore 

28 minutes ago, MintyR-DN said:

A hb set for PvP and pve? That’s a lot of work also I already don’t use impassion anymore 

As you mentioned killing mobs, Hinotori was probably referring to a pve heal boost set.

That said, you can quickly switch to your pve heal boost set for a fast heal in pvp IF you are not being focused. Obviously, if you're being focused or it's a 1v1 situation, you won't want to switch to a squishy pve set. I will often switch to my pve hb set in pvp for a quick heal. However, I understand that as a chanter I have several more insta-cast heals than songweaver, but it's a possibility just depending on the situation you find yourself in.

3 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

Most people use pve gear for their hb set even in pvp, as Vantheria said you have to be careful when you switch to it (preferably when your RS is up), but for pve it's pretty easy as you can just heal while kitting. 

If you wanted a sort-of pvp hb set you could buy an extra set of T2 ancient genesis accs (tuned for hb/hp + manastones) and swap to that when needed, that'd be an extra ~500 hb just with rings/earrings/belt/neck: Link, so it'd be the equivalent of having Exultation but without the m.attack penalty.

Archived