Jump to content
Arhangelos-KT

Anc/Legend/Ulti Mystic Crystals

Recommended Posts

I am defo missing something here, all mobs I have ever killed so far are empty. I know all Lakrum mobs are empty and only the mini bosses and world bosses drop the normal stuff. But I also saw that in Demaha because most mobs are quest mobs.

I was ready to craft gear since upgrading is almost impossible with the etiums it requires and how etiums are being gathered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan Uhmm actually ignore us? How we can farm now? I really wanna farm to craft the new wep is totally impossible craft the weapon if u dont bought before this patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
31 minutes ago, Sisifo-DN said:

@Cyan Uhmm actually ignore us? How we can farm now? I really wanna farm to craft the new wep is totally impossible craft the weapon if u dont bought before this patch.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, Capa-KT said:

Kill mobs that aren't part of quests.

Was literally answered the post right above yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aly-DN omfg are u a real moron? holyshit, honestly i dont give a nyerk about you n if i got sanctioned i will accept with a big smile but i really need let you know that so  "You dont have 46 chromosomes for sure."  now i will sleep like a baby tonight.

The background of the theme is "as we craft if we can't get enough materials as before, there's no farm way to do it, you can't farm like before." the post right above me explains the obvious and is useless like u. In broker only 1 - 3 page of mats with a really high price ( NOW I HAVE 4K OF ULTIMATE GUIDING STONE, 2.5K LEGENDARY 800 ANCIENT GUIDING STONE... i can sell it n make easy 1billion or more, this not affect to much on me cuz i farm a lot before but NEW PLAYERS or ungeared players NO.)

That I can expect from someone meaningless in community? the issue was made to receive a response to a need and problem with the intention of getting a response from 1 GM (12 days have gone unanswered) about what is affecting, but clearly you are not interested in putting yourself in the place of the other. You must clearly be someone with some personality dysfunction because of your little empathy and understanding of someone else, but you're certainly not well.

Now i will ignore u always in game or in forum. (i leave AION like 1months or more, i dont remember to much who u are but...in 2 min i remember you (in another post) and you're the nyerking egoist who can't see beyond, the one who has 0 sense of community and that nyerk me off a lot.

 

PD: at least with "my offensive" post 1 GM or will appear lmao bye bye:P

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not kill anything that is not part of a quest and so do most players that are not 24/7 farmers so that means more power to bots. Not that my limited mob killing would make me a fortune but after completing a ton of quests, I am still completely empty of any loot at all.

BUT it looks like bots are going to "fix" the economy again, I see people selling a ton of new mats on broker (by thousands) and the prices are rather cheap. The main reason why normal mats are cheap is that to craft the new items you need titania ores which are gatherables, and gathering is extremely limiting so the other materials are practically useless (hence the low price)

But since etiums are dropping like rain now, there is absolutely no need to craft anything new, so they can delete Aetherforging like the rest 90% of the game, nobody will notice.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

Aren't the best PvE weapons in the game right this moment are crafted? So.. I think crafting will be just fine.

And if you know where to farm, you can quite successfully farm mats to craft this weapon at a pretty good clip. Ofc you have to triple broc to get the best weapon, so RNG needs to love you and you probably will still need a crackton of mats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well between me and you and everyone else, I'd rather spend time doing luna afk on my alts crafting kinah boxes and buy those materials instead of going there and painfully slow kill mobs to get mats and compete with afk farmers.

I wanted to craft the pve weapon but it is probably the biggest waste because whatever fails is useless, selling it to npc is better than extracting it because manastone fasteners are useless (I would have had more than 80.000 of them if I didn't delete most of them, I now keep 20k on me all the time). If there was a way to safely do the proc version of crafts I would go for it, but that titania ore is the biggest fattest nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luo-KT   
18 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Lugbug reward bundles probabilities list

Each daily Lugbug bundle have an approximately 20% chance to pull a Magic Box, which contain 5 Magic Crystals (about 85% chance) or Alchemium (about 15% chance)

Don't you need a few thousands of them to hope to craft one ultimate T2 weapon? Each grade needs to proc to go to the next. 5 magic crystals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Luo-KT said:

Don't you need a few thousands of them to hope to craft one ultimate T2 weapon? Each grade needs to proc to go to the next. 5 magic crystals?

Each ancient T2 weapon takes the following to craft:

  • 72 Ancient Magic Crystals
  • 24 Ancient Titania
  • 475,200 Kinah (Prices and Tax %'s not included)
  • 72,000 AP

Assuming proc rates for T2 gear are the same as T1 gear, then yes (See 6.0 Aetherforging Gear proc rates and material expections)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

 

Each ancient T2 weapon takes the following to craft:

  • 72 Ancient Magic Crystals
  • 24 Ancient Titania
  • 475,200 Kinah (Prices and Tax %'s not included)
  • 72,000 AP

Assuming proc rates for T2 gear are the same as T1 gear, then yes (See 6.0 Aetherforging Gear proc rates and material expections)

So those 5 magic crystals are literally nothing. anyway, the prices are not that expensive, what is out of the way is the titania ores. Hell no, it needs 1 stellium for one extract and you will need thousands of titania ores to manage to get anything.

Funny to the link you gave is that the legendary crafts are showing to have 30% proc rate, when in my experience they have about 2~3 times less chance to proc than ancient and this is why the legendary stones where always the most expensive of the three

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×