Jump to content
Forums

Anc/Legend/Ulti Mystic Crystals


Recommended Posts

I am defo missing something here, all mobs I have ever killed so far are empty. I know all Lakrum mobs are empty and only the mini bosses and world bosses drop the normal stuff. But I also saw that in Demaha because most mobs are quest mobs.

I was ready to craft gear since upgrading is almost impossible with the etiums it requires and how etiums are being gathered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sisifo-DN said:

@Cyan Uhmm actually ignore us? How we can farm now? I really wanna farm to craft the new wep is totally impossible craft the weapon if u dont bought before this patch.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, Capa-KT said:

Kill mobs that aren't part of quests.

Was literally answered the post right above yours.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aly-DN omfg are u a real moron? holyshit, honestly i dont give a nyerk about you n if i got sanctioned i will accept with a big smile but i really need let you know that so  "You dont have 46 chromosomes for sure."  now i will sleep like a baby tonight.

The background of the theme is "as we craft if we can't get enough materials as before, there's no farm way to do it, you can't farm like before." the post right above me explains the obvious and is useless like u. In broker only 1 - 3 page of mats with a really high price ( NOW I HAVE 4K OF ULTIMATE GUIDING STONE, 2.5K LEGENDARY 800 ANCIENT GUIDING STONE... i can sell it n make easy 1billion or more, this not affect to much on me cuz i farm a lot before but NEW PLAYERS or ungeared players NO.)

That I can expect from someone meaningless in community? the issue was made to receive a response to a need and problem with the intention of getting a response from 1 GM (12 days have gone unanswered) about what is affecting, but clearly you are not interested in putting yourself in the place of the other. You must clearly be someone with some personality dysfunction because of your little empathy and understanding of someone else, but you're certainly not well.

Now i will ignore u always in game or in forum. (i leave AION like 1months or more, i dont remember to much who u are but...in 2 min i remember you (in another post) and you're the nyerking egoist who can't see beyond, the one who has 0 sense of community and that nyerk me off a lot.

 

PD: at least with "my offensive" post 1 GM or will appear lmao bye bye:P

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not kill anything that is not part of a quest and so do most players that are not 24/7 farmers so that means more power to bots. Not that my limited mob killing would make me a fortune but after completing a ton of quests, I am still completely empty of any loot at all.

BUT it looks like bots are going to "fix" the economy again, I see people selling a ton of new mats on broker (by thousands) and the prices are rather cheap. The main reason why normal mats are cheap is that to craft the new items you need titania ores which are gatherables, and gathering is extremely limiting so the other materials are practically useless (hence the low price)

But since etiums are dropping like rain now, there is absolutely no need to craft anything new, so they can delete Aetherforging like the rest 90% of the game, nobody will notice.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't the best PvE weapons in the game right this moment are crafted? So.. I think crafting will be just fine.

And if you know where to farm, you can quite successfully farm mats to craft this weapon at a pretty good clip. Ofc you have to triple broc to get the best weapon, so RNG needs to love you and you probably will still need a crackton of mats.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well between me and you and everyone else, I'd rather spend time doing luna afk on my alts crafting kinah boxes and buy those materials instead of going there and painfully slow kill mobs to get mats and compete with afk farmers.

I wanted to craft the pve weapon but it is probably the biggest waste because whatever fails is useless, selling it to npc is better than extracting it because manastone fasteners are useless (I would have had more than 80.000 of them if I didn't delete most of them, I now keep 20k on me all the time). If there was a way to safely do the proc version of crafts I would go for it, but that titania ore is the biggest fattest nope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Lugbug reward bundles probabilities list

Each daily Lugbug bundle have an approximately 20% chance to pull a Magic Box, which contain 5 Magic Crystals (about 85% chance) or Alchemium (about 15% chance)

Don't you need a few thousands of them to hope to craft one ultimate T2 weapon? Each grade needs to proc to go to the next. 5 magic crystals?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Luo-KT said:

Don't you need a few thousands of them to hope to craft one ultimate T2 weapon? Each grade needs to proc to go to the next. 5 magic crystals?

Each ancient T2 weapon takes the following to craft:

  • 72 Ancient Magic Crystals
  • 24 Ancient Titania
  • 475,200 Kinah (Prices and Tax %'s not included)
  • 72,000 AP

Assuming proc rates for T2 gear are the same as T1 gear, then yes (See 6.0 Aetherforging Gear proc rates and material expections)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

 

Each ancient T2 weapon takes the following to craft:

  • 72 Ancient Magic Crystals
  • 24 Ancient Titania
  • 475,200 Kinah (Prices and Tax %'s not included)
  • 72,000 AP

Assuming proc rates for T2 gear are the same as T1 gear, then yes (See 6.0 Aetherforging Gear proc rates and material expections)

So those 5 magic crystals are literally nothing. anyway, the prices are not that expensive, what is out of the way is the titania ores. Hell no, it needs 1 stellium for one extract and you will need thousands of titania ores to manage to get anything.

Funny to the link you gave is that the legendary crafts are showing to have 30% proc rate, when in my experience they have about 2~3 times less chance to proc than ancient and this is why the legendary stones where always the most expensive of the three

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone tried leveling Aetherforging to 300 on a new toon since 7.7 came out?

It seems to be utterly dependent on Magic Crystals, and they are extremely hard to farm without burning your hourglass on Lakrum or Demaha.

Once you get over level 200 the grind becomes unbearable. Ultimate Magic Crystal drop rates are about 1/10th. of the Ancient version, it can take several days of farming them just to go from say level 230 to level 240, and there is no other way of doing it, there are no in between crafting recipes that do not require Magic Crystals. I have played Aion since 2009,  leveling crafting has never been so bottlenecked by one item.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to mention, the average 7 day price for Ultimate Magic Crystals atm on DN is 40,000,000 kinah, which was probably someone moving kinah between toons.

The current lowest price use to be about 4x the price of Ancient Magic Crystal but now it's around 1mill kinah. Don't know what it's like on KT.

The point I am making is it's not practical to buy the crystals on the broker, so you have to spend  most of your game time farming for them which kind of ruins the game.

If Magic Crystals dropped in Inggison it wouldn't be as bad,  but instead all we get is shards, and you need 5 of those to craft one crystal. You can harvest shards all day long and you might be able to increase your Aetherforging by a couple of levels per day. Back in the Aion classic days, you got crafting quests to increase your levels, and the merchants  sold most of the required materials.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Has anyone tried leveling Aetherforging to 300 on a new toon since 7.7 came out?

It seems to be utterly dependent on Magic Crystals, and they are extremely hard to farm without burning your hourglass on Lakrum or Demaha.

Once you get over level 200 the grind becomes unbearable. Ultimate Magic Crystal drop rates are about 1/10th. of the Ancient version, it can take several days of farming them just to go from say level 230 to level 240, and there is no other way of doing it, there are no in between crafting recipes that do not require Magic Crystals. I have played Aion since 2009,  leveling crafting has never been so bottlenecked by one item.

This happened also because in 6.2 there were a lot of bots farming and also materials dropped everywhere. I haven't seen a single bot doing open world farming in like at least 1,5 years because professional farmers rely on luna exclusively. So the shortage in materials is a lack of drops and bots. If we had the auto hunting then we would have seen materials drop in price a lot since crafting gear is so 6.2, nobody would bother trying it now with all the hustle to get a 2nd grade non retunable pve gear piece.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

.... nobody would bother trying it now with all the hustle to get a 2nd grade non retunable pve gear piece.

 

I don't understand what you mean, the Xeross and Clearsky armor and weapons are some of the best in the game. But you need to be level 300 in Aetherforging to craft them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I don't understand what you mean, the Xeross and Clearsky armor and weapons are some of the best in the game. But you need to be level 300 in Aetherforging to craft them.

Oh my bad, i didn't see they had new recipes, those new weapons are indeed better, but with the mats you need good luck.

Also this is a very old thread from a different patch with different recipes.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You also need waaaaay too many mats in my opinion.

It is those additional mats from the pve instances that make these recipes impossible. Crafting was never easy or worthy in aion after 6.0 in my opinion. When they finally implement a sure 100% proc recipe they usually already make it easier to get the actual gear from pve instances easier.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is those additional mats from the pve instances that make these recipes impossible. Crafting was never easy or worthy in aion after 6.0 in my opinion. When they finally implement a sure 100% proc recipe they usually already make it easier to get the actual gear from pve instances easier.

Yes, you need hundreds of those  "Heart of Protection"  items which can't be traded, and only drop in instances, that could be a real show stopper, I don't know how many the bosses drop. The other mats are ok., a fair few  come from gathering in Crimson Katalam, but they are pretty common.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yes, you need hundreds of those  "Heart of Protection"  items which can't be traded, and only drop in instances, that could be a real show stopper, I don't know how many the bosses drop. The other mats are ok., a fair few  come from gathering in Crimson Katalam, but they are pretty common.

And the Demaha materials are easier to get now because you do not nee stellium to buy the extractors, I assume you buy them with XP marks too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And the Demaha materials are easier to get now because you do not nee stellium to buy the extractors, I assume you buy them with XP marks too.

Demaha mats are  mostly Titania, which is also all over  Inggison, so that's where I prefer to gather it.

Demaha is good for Magic Crystals many mobs drop them, so is Lakrum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...