Weekly Server Maintenance - August 28, 2019

Cyan

25 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

looking at Eu's Meteorite Shower event rewards i feel so cheated here >.>

Have you done that event? You can run it daily. You get a reward bundle each day as long as you don't fail. It gives abyss stars and a -chance- to give a hammer. I have done it every day on two characters and haven't gotten a single hammer. There is another quest that if you get S rank 10 times, you can turn that quest in for a single hammer. The rewards might be good, but the event blows.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Also we need magic crystals to drop in Lakrum at the same rate as guiding stones because right now it’s almost impossible to craft with the limited drop rates. It ain’t right that we get the new kibrium to drop at the same rate but the guiding stone equivalent is botched.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people (especially bots) know by now but the mobs near BoS are easy to kill and drop a lot of the new mats. prices are going down either way so knock urself out and head over there and start farming! that way price drops even more and us lazy people can buy em in bulk :D

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes.

• Fixed an issue where Lockbox and Prestige merchants had some items listed for free. The merchants have been re-added.
  • Fixed an issue where Prestige Coins and Prestige Cases were not being delivered.
    • Affected players will be given the missing rewards at a later date.

Hey @Cyan what about prestige suplies? They arent dropping anymore, is supposed to or not?

2 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people (especially bots) know by now but the mobs near BoS are easy to kill and drop a lot of the new mats. prices are going down either way so knock urself out and head over there and start farming! that way price drops even more and us lazy people can buy em in bulk :D

Are you talking about devastated coast or where the entrances of Mirash Sanctuary used to be?

36 minutes ago, Chibi-DN said:

Affected players will be given the missing rewards at a later date.

You know that u have prestige cases and prestige suplies? (different stuff)
U gain prestige cases by being log in the first 30min  each day and prestige coins for 2/3hrs logged in. Prestige supplies u gain from killing bosses on instances, @Cyan doesn't metion prestige supplies.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Have you done that event? You can run it daily. You get a reward bundle each day as long as you don't fail. It gives abyss stars and a -chance- to give a hammer. I have done it every day on two characters and haven't gotten a single hammer. There is another quest that if you get S rank 10 times, you can turn that quest in for a single hammer. The rewards might be good, but the event blows.

You're doing it wrong. Those are two mini events in one. The Hellpath instance rarely gives hammer from the bag and it's purpose is for AP. Easy run 600k AP and a hammer only after 10 completed quests. The hammers for the event are in gold sand shop for 2 ingots, reset every day and you can buy 2 every day. I'm telling you so you can prepare for when it comes here. I have sent kinah to all my 12 characters  and I'm buying ingots and hammers with them every day. So far I got around 5 dark dragon weapon boxes, around 15 lighting dragon weapon boxes, one legendary contract 10 types, 4 ancient contracts 18 types, probably around 30+ stigma enchantment stones, many ancient/legendary/ultimate selectable manastone boxes (can be brokered), hundreds of best pots, a few ulti pvp stones, and lots of other crap like those silver stars and teleport scrolls. The event is a big kinah sink but the rewards are very good and very much worth doing it. Just skip the instance and do it only one the characters that really need AP, which would be painter mostly.

Here is basically the event. Go to gold sand shop and buy 2 hammers

7Qe6crV.jpg

Go to the meteorite and buy 2 bags of these

j1lOo3w.jpg

Open them and get Q71Lwaq.jpg.

5 minutes ago, Talary-DN said:

So Event info's below

* Cannot used by the Vandal class "??" so just this one box?

Flamel’s Shop

Fighting Spirit Fragment (x50)

Stellium (x15)

Alchemist's Hat

Alchemist's Robe

50,000 Kinah Box

*Cannot be used by the Vandal class

he even stated thr skill card cant be used by vandal there are no skill skins for vandal

9 hours ago, Oceanus-DN said:

looking at Eu's Meteorite Shower event rewards i feel so cheated here >.>

They said events will be better and more rewarding going forward. You needed to catch the stream to know that tho. Going forward this is a big step forwards in terms of event rewards for our region. I personally think they are setting a standard they have to keep up with now for future events. 

If they do this i will be happy. If they revert back to shitty events after this event then i would be disappointed.

27 minutes ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

Could you guys express future downtimes in Earth hours?

thanks.

This ^^

11 minutes ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

Hey, if 3 hours really means 4 hours, do 4 and 5 weekly entries really mean 5 and 6?

I wonder these things. Since numbers seem so meaningless now.

In their defense they did explicitly state estimated downtime. Sometimes these things take longer than expected.

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Fixed an issue where Lockbox and Prestige merchants had some items listed for free. The merchants have been re-added.
  • Fixed an issue where Prestige Coins and Prestige Cases were not being delivered.
    • Affected players will be given the missing rewards at a later date.

@Cyan the 2 vendor machines are not updated to 7.0.... what did u "fix" ? you guys just set the same old rewards....

30 minutes ago, Kosiita-KT said:

@Cyan the 2 vendor machines are not updated to 7.0.... what did u "fix" ? you guys just set the same old rewards....

They were fixed not to be giving out items for FREE. Remember? The thing that caused them to actually roll back the server?

2 hours ago, DMob-DN said:

anyone else cant buy Ultimate etium from altar vendor? .. it say it suposed to reset on wednesday at midnight and i still cant buy  e.e

I noticed a few things say resets weekly at Thursday midnight.  this probally applies to the altars and new zone stuff

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

They were fixed not to be giving out items for FREE. Remember? The thing that caused them to actually roll back the server?

well, yes... my bad... i thought they did update the vendor machines same as EU did :) i had no time to log in b4 the roll back so i wasnt able to see the stores... i just heard there were stigma enchantment stones so i thought the items that were added still be there, anyways

Archived