Weekly Server Maintenance - August 28, 2019

Cyan

1 minute ago, Kosiita-KT said:

well, yes... my bad... i thought they did update the vendor machines same as EU did :) i had no time to log in b4 the roll back so i wasnt able to see the stores... i just heard there were stigma enchantment stones so i thought the items that were added still be there, anyways

No. It was all the same stuff and about 20% of it was totally free. Was stigmas and minion contracts and some of the skins. Probably a few other things.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

No. It was all the same stuff and about 20% of it was totally free. Was stigmas and minion contracts and some of the skins. Probably a few other things.

well the stigmas are not in the vendors, i understand they wont make it for free again (we dont want another roll back) but they took off the new stuff that is what i mean :(

2 hours ago, SadisticNotes-DN said:

@Cyan any idea when the black cloud coin issue will be resolved?  When in game, my 811 coins don't show up, but when I log into the website, it shows I still have them.  I've been waiting to get some more luna for resetting instances.

Open the BCM in-game and when the banner up top changes to "Pick up a Luna bundle today", click it. You'll be able to buy Luna.

Not a permanent fix obviously, but if you're in rush and you only need Luna, not the rest of the BCM... better than nothing.

9 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

I just want to point out that I got a Gold Key today from the Alchemy Event and I got nothing but 2 Cauldron coins. When a Gold Chest is worse than a bronze chest than something is seriously wrong!

Oddly enough it's always been that way with this event. A gold key doesn't necessarily mean a better award. Silly, right?

original.gif

On Tuesday, the day before this maintenance, the item you need to collect for the quest * [Weekly/Gather] Toxicity Energy Lingering in Atreia * it was called originally (Toxicity Measurement Report) but now after maintenance its called the (Freezing Document Report) which is not the correct name, the original was correct. This is part of the Pandora Quest line so I am not sure why this was changed as it is pre 7.0 content, thank you! :3

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived