1s65140-KT

Valiant and Top Tier

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Good Job kicking the pug ally`s from your Valli/Top Tier League with 1/4 boss hp!

Edited by 1s65140-KT

Typha-KT   
Posted (edited)

Too much disrespect to kick players to get items just for the league itself. Very dirty game.

Edited by Typha-KT

Fully ante game, we waste time participating to be kicks at the end of the boss and we lose all the drop, derserves punishiment a legion that plays agains its own faction.

Gern-EK   

TBH its a shitty move from these f*gs but its not like mods care, the only thing pople can (and should) do is steal bosses from them in a big league, lets just play the same game against them. Its not like fagiant and top lel have most of the elyos population. 

Vea-KT   

This patch is designed to be competitive. Leagues are maximum 194 players and thats similar to the max amount of players you can fit it a legion. This is one legion. Even if you fit a whole league with people there will still be others who miss out on loot :). So stop crying! Merge with other legions to get stronger! Learn to adapt to the way the game wants you to or just uninstall. Sorry, not sorry.

4 hours ago, Gern-EK said:

the only thing pople can (and should) do is steal bosses from them in a big league, lets just play the same game against them. Its not like fagiant and top lel have most of the elyos population. 

We actually do, gear and dps wise

also, challenge accepted :P

5 hours ago, 1s65140-KT said:

unknown.png

Good Job kicking the pug ally`s from your Valli/Top Tier League with 1/4 boss hp!

The only reason we kicked your alliance is because we spawned this boss with ticket, its not a natural spawn one. 

we constantly ask your alliance to leave in Alert and Shout chat because it was our own boss,  multiple times, you don't listen, so we kick.

we won't kick anyone if it's a natural spawn boss, not that we will invite you in the first place anyway.

Yikes.

This kind of behaviour is... kinda gross, honestly. I've hated seeing how selfish players have become throughout 6.0 and 7.0- the general attitude being "nyerk you, got mine." It will always come back around to bite you though, so have fun with the fallout ;) Like, it's an MMO you guys. You're not solo, and you need to collaborate with other players. I don't care if you spawned the boss- my legion spawned one the other day, still invited every single person who wanted to come along so we could work together. You know, for the benefit of the entire faction instead of a select few. :P

Yes, it isn't fair for people not to be invited, but when you constantly have a league rolling for (and winning) a weapon that isn't for their class, it rubs some the wrong way and situations like this occur.

1. People don't seem to realize that the bosses won't be taken by one group forever. Eventually they will get tired of it or will no longer need the gear and it will allow others to farm that same boss. The patch just launched. Obviously there will be competition for things. It is extremely idiotic to assume otherwise.

2. Merging into a legion with other players is collaboration. It isn't just 30 players dominating a server. YOU have also joined one of the bigger DN legions to reap the benefits of this patch. But it still isn't big enough to warrant trying to take the world boss for your legion only. And they probably have truces with other legions. I don't think you realize how many people come to the world boss from our legion.

So before you make judgements and call us "gross," you should realize that this exact situation happened with the weapon drops from previous patches when BR still existed and the legion you are in right now ALSO made an alliance solely to take that boss for themselves. Seems like some selective judgement is being passed around for people who can carry you vs. people on a different server than you.

This situation is nothing new. People will get over it. And in a month or less after world boss farming gets boring, other legions will be able to compete for them successfully after they have acquired more of this patch's gear and are able to hold back the opposing faction. Each player on this game is in a different stage of development. End game, geared players compete for end game things. Lesser geared players work their way up. Everyone has done it.

Last thought: Why is it sinful to not want to carry a campaign geared player into acquiring one of the best weapons in the game when players geared enough for the fight work their asses off and can't even benefit from the loot?

Answer: Maybe the ones wanting to be carried are the greedy.

5 minutes ago, WatermeIon-KT said:

Yes, it isn't fair for people not to be invited, but when you constantly have a league rolling for (and winning) a weapon that isn't for their class, it rubs some the wrong way and situations like this occur.

How to be a muppet. Complain about people rolling for their friends when legitimately the entire game does this and have since the release of MMORPG's that have no need/greed/pass system.

Aly-DN   

It's not against any rules to run with your friends. It's not against the rules to pick if you want to carry and who you want to carry. It's not against the rules to be an elitist douche canoe, just as it isn't against the rules to be a self-entitled cry baby.

If you can put together a league that will always outdps and get the weapon, good for you. If you want to open that up to LFG, good for you. Natural spawn.. legion spawned. Doesn't matter. No one owns the spawn. Anyone can dps them. It's all a matter of how much of a potato you want to be.

What isn't alright is inviting an LFG alliance to your "pro" league and then kicking them right before the boss dies. You didn't have to bring them into league. You made the decision to do it. You 100% used them and then tossed them away. Anyone in that alliance should send in a ticket. You were 100% wronged. 

Best line read in LFG, I'm mad the dog has a bigger unit than I do.  HAHAHA.

In all honesty, I have been on late night for the Dema boss tour. Gaup never kicked my lil vandal.

6 hours ago, Puppets-KT said:

The only reason we kicked your alliance is because we spawned this boss with ticket, its not a natural spawn one. 

we constantly ask your alliance to leave in Alert and Shout chat because it was our own boss,  multiple times, you don't listen, so we kick.

Don't invite them to begin with. Seriously, come on, man, that's just petty. You invited them to league and let them help dps until 25% and then decided to kick them? If you knew you didn't want them, then why did you invite their alliance to the league? Don't invite them to begin with! If they ask for invite and you don't want, just say no.

6 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

Yikes.

This kind of behaviour is... kinda gross, honestly. I've hated seeing how selfish players have become throughout 6.0 and 7.0- the general attitude being "nyerk you, got mine." It will always come back around to bite you though, so have fun with the fallout ;) Like, it's an MMO you guys. You're not solo, and you need to collaborate with other players. I don't care if you spawned the boss- my legion spawned one the other day, still invited every single person who wanted to come along so we could work together. You know, for the benefit of the entire faction instead of a select few. :P

This is ironic coming from a Poco member.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Don't invite them to begin with. Seriously, come on, man, that's just petty. You invited them to league and let them help dps until 25% and then decided to kick them? If you knew you didn't want them, then why did you invite their alliance to the league? Don't invite them to begin with! If they ask for invite and you don't want, just say no.

Wouldn't matter anyway.  Its a lose/lose situation.  Damned if you invite them, damned if you dont.  

Drama is going to find a way into our game no matter what.

I am, by no means, agreeing with the actions of booting the alliances either.

Vea-KT   
Posted (edited)

We can sit here and argue about whats wrong and whats right, whats fair and whats greedy and who's nice and who's mean. People are here to cry about whatever it is that hurts their ego/feelings/self justice. Truth is no one cares. We all come here to please ourselves with our bittersweet Aion sob stories and agree with people who are similar or hop on hate trains of those who differ. So heres to another dramatic patch.

Please keep up the drama.
It is at most, slightly entertaining.

Edited by Vea-KT

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Puppets-KT said:

We actually do, gear and dps wise

also, challenge accepted :P

we won't kick anyone if it's a natural spawn boss, not that we will invite you in the first place anyway.

You never asked to leave.. First of all the league is not auto accept join.. You were doing allies and LFG to add members.. When the boss was almost dead.. You kicked allies and left out all the allies that you created... I was in a full ally.. and in one second 10 members of you Legion left the ally and the ally was kicked out.. Coincidence?

You know why you did that, you know that if you do solo with your 2 legions, you were going to lose the boss. Because Elyos does not matter what, they were going to do a League, we do league all the time to conquer sieges, and it does not matter if your two legions are in or not.. But that was calculated before boss spawn. You added all the elyos to your league and them kicked us out.

Long time ago, with GM online, they would deleted the loots to the greedy players.

Edited by Camalus-KT

Aly-DN   
9 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

*snip*

Long time ago, with GM online, they would deleted the loots to the greedy players.

I don't agree with what apparently happened here, but there is no need to make things up. I don't recall every hearing about a GM deleting any loot from "greedy" player. People have been temped banned for being douche canoes, but that's a far cry from deleting loot.

56 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't agree with what apparently happened here, but there is no need to make things up. I don't recall every hearing about a GM deleting any loot from "greedy" player. People have been temped banned for being douche canoes, but that's a far cry from deleting loot.

A temp ban of 3 months would be nice.. lol.. nahh.. I don't mind too much.. and they do it cuz they are greedy, most of them already ult gear and still want more.. I'm just a regular player, ult and legendary mix, I don't really care too much about the weapon roll or whatever, I just go there like many other to get craft material, and the chance to get some enchantment stigma stones, that's all.. I don't mind if the ally who do the most damage get the weapon, that's fair. I submitted my report, cuz what they did, I don't see it correct. And I hope they get some kind of penalty, that make them think twice before doing that again.

Man, and I thought players of this game could not sink lower in terms of behavior.

Really, Im appalled with what people can do for digital items. I'm also ashamed to say that I played along with some of the people in those legions.

Although what they did does not falls into something I would consider bannable, I would love to see their loot completely removed. 

I hope some mod teach those people a lesson.

20 hours ago, WatermeIon-KT said:

1. People don't seem to realize that the bosses won't be taken by one group forever. Eventually they will get tired of it or will no longer need the gear and it will allow others to farm that same boss. The patch just launched. Obviously there will be competition for things. It is extremely idiotic to assume otherwise.

2. Merging into a legion with other players is collaboration. It isn't just 30 players dominating a server. YOU have also joined one of the bigger DN legions to reap the benefits of this patch. But it still isn't big enough to warrant trying to take the world boss for your legion only. And they probably have truces with other legions. I don't think you realize how many people come to the world boss from our legion.

So before you make judgements and call us "gross," you should realize that this exact situation happened with the weapon drops from previous patches when BR still existed and the legion you are in right now ALSO made an alliance solely to take that boss for themselves. Seems like some selective judgement is being passed around for people who can carry you vs. people on a different server than you.

This situation is nothing new. People will get over it. And in a month or less after world boss farming gets boring, other legions will be able to compete for them successfully after they have acquired more of this patch's gear and are able to hold back the opposing faction. Each player on this game is in a different stage of development. End game, geared players compete for end game things. Lesser geared players work their way up. Everyone has done it.

Last thought: Why is it sinful to not want to carry a campaign geared player into acquiring one of the best weapons in the game when players geared enough for the fight work their asses off and can't even benefit from the loot?

Answer: Maybe the ones wanting to be carried are the greedy.

17 hours ago, Serilda-DN said:

This is ironic coming from a Poco member.

I joined a big legion that I knew would invite, and continue to invite, players of all experience and gear levels. Alts and inactive folks are constantly getting shuffled out to make room for all the active mains who want to participate in legion activities and sieges.

The leaders/alliances I kill world bosses with also implemented a rule on the second day that if someone rolls for loot that isn't for their class and doesn't trade it to a player who can use that piece, they won't be invited to the league in the future. This has been extremely effective, since during the looting of the last boss I helped kill, only one person rolled outside their class and it's because they were a confused returning player; it was quickly traded. Literally everyone else passed, so I know it's not that hard. Legendary drops are also class roll only- gotta get those sweet sweet extendy combines ^o^ No one liked the nonsense from 6.0 Anomos fights (and earlier patches) with people ninjaing loot or rolling for their friends, why not nip that in the bud?

Also keep in mind that I'm effectively on an Australian schedule, not North American; if anyone is excluding non-legion members from the world boss league, it hasn't once happened during my time online. To my knowledge we've always actively recruited for world bosses in LFG, and yes that includes the one the legion chose to spawn. Everyone's invited to join, so I'm not sure where snippity remarks about my current legion or needing to be carried come from .__. There's screenshots and video recordings of these boss fights, 'cause it's always a fun time with cool moments I want to experience again.

If you can kill the world bosses with one legion and no one else, more power to ya; I am not super invested in what goes on over on the Katalam server, as long as poor attitudes don't bleed over onto DN. But chances are you need other players just as much as they need you- and if you invite someone, even a campaign geared player, they're helping as much as they can and deserve to roll on their gear just as much as anyone else in the league.