1s65140-KT

Valiant and Top Tier

Pro-KT   
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not against any rules to run with your friends. It's not against the rules to pick if you want to carry and who you want to carry. It's not against the rules to be an elitist douche canoe, just as it isn't against the rules to be a self-entitled cry baby.

If you can put together a league that will always outdps and get the weapon, good for you. If you want to open that up to LFG, good for you. Natural spawn.. legion spawned. Doesn't matter. No one owns the spawn. Anyone can dps them. It's all a matter of how much of a potato you want to be.

What isn't alright is inviting an LFG alliance to your "pro" league and then kicking them right before the boss dies. You didn't have to bring them into league. You made the decision to do it. You 100% used them and then tossed them away. Anyone in that alliance should send in a ticket. You were 100% wronged. 

Know the context please, the person who pmed me and posted that screenshot on the forum was NOT part of the alliance that was removed from the league, also the alliance removed from the league was NOT at 10-20% HP remaining on the boss, they were removed at around 80% HP with a fair warning well before the dps had started that this league was ONLY for the 2 legions, If they wanted to they can start their own LFG league, which a majority of them did for the other 3 world bosses spawned that day and lost those as well.

Edited by Pro-KT

Aly-DN   
2 hours ago, Pro-KT said:

Know the context please, the person who pmed me and posted that screenshot on the forum was NOT part of the alliance that was removed from the league, also the alliance removed from the league was NOT at 10-20% HP remaining on the boss, they were removed at around 80% HP with a fair warning well before the dps had started that this league was ONLY for the 2 legions, If they wanted to they can start their own LFG league, which a majority of them did for the other 3 world bosses spawned that day and lost those as well.

I see.

So why was the one alliance invited at all? Even for the first 20%? If your league was for your two legions only and you invited an outside alliance, you really should have kept them. You guys made the mistake. They didn't invite themselves. They didn't make their own LFG league because they were in yours.

Yes. I get it. These are randoms and carries and you guys are amazing. On their own going head to head with you all, they will never get a boss. You don't have to include them. You don't have to carry them. You can dominate your faction. That's the game. Hopefully you do it with some grace and aren't taunting anyone. But even if you chose to taunt, you be you. Not against the rules. But if you make a mistake and do something generous, like inviting an outside alliance, follow through that one time and just be careful not to be generous again.

3 hours ago, Pro-KT said:

i think this guy have a serious problem with lie, all people complaining about their guilds and they keeping  protect their ass

u kicked ppl from all guilds, now u got a trouble to resolve, go see if u keep this mindset for 1-2 months.

Aly-DN   
25 minutes ago, 1s65140-KT said:

i think this guy have a serious problem with lie, all people complaining about their guilds and they keeping  protect their ass

u kicked ppl from all guilds, now u got a trouble to resolve, go see if u keep this mindset for 1-2 months.

What problem does he have to resolve? He says that others are welcome to make a competing league, though he is sure that his league will get the boss. If that's the way he and others chose to play the game, they can. It's not against any rules. I am sure that they will be able to "keep this mindset" for months. Winning is fun. Hopefully they can be gracious about it, but that's not required either.

Bottom line.. no one has to carry you. No one has to group with you. No one has to share with you. That goes both ways. You don't have to carry, group or share either.

10 hours ago, Pro-KT said:

I’m sorry to disappoint you. But you are lying. Your legions were calling for LFG since the beginning. I was in the league since the beginning when the world boss was on the right side of the map. Even I shout where we were taking the boss ?Demaha city? and the commander replied that we were taking the boss to the Elyos Spawn Camp. I was there fighting against 100+, while the tank was moving the boss. I die more than 5 times there, just to delay asmos a second. And when the boss was like 10% your legion kicked the ally where I was and all your teams members abandoned the ally. Don’t come here to say that we were in the league cuz we were added automatically, your team was adding us. And kicked all allies when boss was under 15-10%.

it’s ok. It’s just a game, but sometimes we reflect how we are in real life. 

Pro-KT   
9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I see.

So why was the one alliance invited at all? Even for the first 20%? If your league was for your two legions only and you invited an outside alliance, you really should have kept them. You guys made the mistake. They didn't invite themselves. They didn't make their own LFG league because they were in yours.

Yes. I get it. These are randoms and carries and you guys are amazing. On their own going head to head with you all, they will never get a boss. You don't have to include them. You don't have to carry them. You can dominate your faction. That's the game. Hopefully you do it with some grace and aren't taunting anyone. But even if you chose to taunt, you be you. Not against the rules. But if you make a mistake and do something generous, like inviting an outside alliance, follow through that one time and just be careful not to be generous again.

The one alliance was invited because a member from our legion "Aifread" was leading the alliance, and he decided to invite his friends into the legion ( aka randoms) which he was told multiple times not to, our alliances were never up on LFG nor did we ask LFG for help, we simply commander chatted where to drag the boss for the benefit of elyos getting the boss and not asmos. 

1 hour ago, Camalus-KT said:

I’m sorry to disappoint you. But you are lying. Your legions were calling for LFG since the beginning. I was in the league since the beginning when the world boss was on the right side of the map. Even I shout where we were taking the boss ?Demaha city? and the commander replied that we were taking the boss to the Elyos Spawn Camp. I was there fighting against 100+, while the tank was moving the boss. I die more than 5 times there, just to delay asmos a second. And when the boss was like 10% your legion kicked the ally where I was and all your teams members abandoned the ally. Don’t come here to say that we were in the league cuz we were added automatically, your team was adding us. And kicked all allies when boss was under 15-10%.

it’s ok. It’s just a game, but sometimes we reflect how we are in real life. 

Lying? lying about what no one in LFG called for help from our legions i can assure you that much. It was ONLY commander chatted, and you can confirm with the league leader "Vea" that you guys were not kicked at 10%, the HP of the boss was around 80% when you were asked to leave the league and can potentially start your own. To state the matter more clearly, Aifread was the lead of your alliance, and he was told multiple times not to invite other legions / friends into the league which he did not follow thru with. As previously stated the boss with not at 10-15%, you can confirm this with anyone else that has a brain. 

Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Pro-KT said:

The one alliance was invited because a member from our legion "Aifread" was leading the alliance, and he decided to invite his friends into the legion ( aka randoms) which he was told multiple times not to, our alliances were never up on LFG nor did we ask LFG for help, we simply commander chatted where to drag the boss for the benefit of elyos getting the boss and not asmos. 

*snip*

You should kick that guy from your legion. He either doesn't have the correct mindset to be in your legion or his elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor.

Just don't go there anymore to dps when they are present and it is done. If their legion and friends can kill the boss and survive the enemies that might come, then they deserve every loot of it.

That seems a tad short-sighted form the two fairly new and merged formations (I hesitate to call them legions, as they're not quite established) that might not last long. They may be OP and self-sufficient now, but isolating themselves from the rest of the faction or even openly turning against the rest of the faction may turn out to be shooting themselves in the foot. Many of those current OP players binge and rush to gear up quickly, and then AFK until the next patch, leaving the constantly active members having to look for allies elsewhere, among the shunned and wronged faction members - known, respected vets and committed returnees and new players alike. 

wasa-EK   

Don't worry this game is pretty dead so all the top players who farm every spawn for now will have their weps by the next few weeks then you'll get your turn. :)

Also, who's greedier? The undergeared players who expect the tryhards with 10x their aion gameplay-time, gear, money spent on the game, dps and effort to carry them for some of the most sought out weapons in the current patch? Or the tryhards who don't want to share with undergeared players who don't care about the drops nearly as much and won't use them as often or maybe even as effectively? 220?cb=20170905171245

Think about it! Let's say you're a sweaty Aion tryhard. You play Aion 10 hours a day, as opposed to some filthy portugal casual who plays 1 hour a day (at that point are you even a true Aion gamer?). If this 1 hour a day player gets it, then in the next 10 days he will have a possible total of 10 hours of weapon usage. Meanwhile, the sweaty would have 100 hours of possible usage in those 10 days. By that math it only makes sense that the sweaties should get the drops over the casuals. Maybe sweat more and go outside less then you too could join the top legion and get your chance for the drops. Or you could complain that they won't hold your hand, like a babyback b*tch

You are man. You are powerful beyond measure. You have the ability to become an Aion master and carve your name into the Aion history books. Are you going to be an alpha legend who will be talked about for generations to come? Or will you choose to be a beta and never make anything of yourself on Aion? You just have to believe in yourself. Realize you are a vessel of love. Love yourself enough to put in the work/effort into becoming a real Aion player. Then maybe, just maybe, you will get a drop off a world boss. 

Save-KT   

I miss this day so cant say much, but i can say by the first bosses we did in LFG  NONE of the weapons went to the right class, a SM got Pole, a sin got Harp etc etc. So yea its sucks for everyone to stay 1hr in boss to have to fight with 130 people rolling a item, while with known people u can do organized and fair roll. Oh not even that, but mostly of LFG are either DUAL client to roll or afk at the kisk (even if i kick the ones in my ally as i did ready check, the others 8 ally didnt care at all). Or even Painters with 30k hp who just die and decide to afk .

And its not like our legion didnt recruit returns users or undergeared players, as we do have some players with ancient transformation, its manly salty rubbish talk.

12 hours ago, Save-KT said:

I miss this day so cant say much, but i can say by the first bosses we did in LFG  NONE of the weapons went to the right class, a SM got Pole, a sin got Harp etc etc. So yea its sucks for everyone to stay 1hr in boss to have to fight with 130 people rolling a item, while with known people u can do organized and fair roll. Oh not even that, but mostly of LFG are either DUAL client to roll or afk at the kisk (even if i kick the ones in my ally as i did ready check, the others 8 ally didnt care at all). Or even Painters with 30k hp who just die and decide to afk .

And its not like our legion didnt recruit returns users or undergeared players, as we do have some players with ancient transformation, its manly salty rubbish talk.

this is the main reason we merged into one legion (Valiant).  Every boss we killed, its Class roll only, no alts, no afks, no rolling for friend, and everyone is following this rules up til now,

you think it can be organized like this with randoms?  No, they will roll on everything no matter what class, better yet, auto attack the whole fight and roll at the end.

This way we are doing at the moment is not gonna change, if you want a piece of the loot, make your own alliance/league and out dps us.

This is a diversion from what is in question. What is question is not that you guys form your own league or alliance, is whether what the topic creator described really happened or not, in other words, if you guys invited them, and then kicked when the boss was 20% of life.

Can a third party confirm or deny this ?

Imagine if this game was alive and we had like 1500 people playing in each faction, one league is mere 192 people and in a dead server people even bring alts. In an active game there would have been normally fights between different leagues of same faction fighting each other.

If we had common sense, we could have had 192 active people on that alliance and everyone should roll for their class only so everyone could also enjoy the alcemiums.

On 2019. 8. 28. at 2:05 PM, Pro-KT said:

Calm down, you white names do negative dps anyways.

If you shaved your head, you'd find a nipple on top.

Ymad-DN   
9 hours ago, Vinlock-DN said:

Hmm...

You coming back?  Game is popping lol

On topic, I have been on a lot when Valiant went and did the world boss tour.  Never got kicked or told go away.  I was on my Vandal with crap gear.  

Yes I am a white name ie legionless and still wasn't kicked or told legion only.  Only time I received a go away, legion only was from Clarity and Dystopia (sp). 

I dont even bother with world bosses now, I just go there to catch the asmos that get strung along.