Leveling too hard ? too easy ?

Neleth-KT

Before 6.0 leveling is considering as extremely hard.Well it was really did.Took me since beginning of 5.0 until the end of 5.8 to get lv 75 for me o_o
But still I like how 5.x implement a system skill points (Essences) and you can freely invest your points to any skills or enchanted it to maximum level.
I prefer this over random skill books in 6.x so what's wrong with it ? Well the concept is good but implement badly because it needing too much exp to maximum level if exp was half needed 5.0 is probably one of the best patch.However you can't refused leveling is meant something in 5.x and you just glad when you leveled up.

Now 6.0 and beyond leveling is nothing but kinda a tutorial how to play a class with reward stigmas.Leveling meaningless you got no reward from leveling excepted be at max level faster and we got daevanion skill books replaced skill points.In the past I do enjoying leveling because story and side quests of each quest I do,now I don't enjoy anything but kill this collect that then it's over no cut scene no tale or anything.

Honestly I want skill points system to come back that we get it since lv 10 leveling can be harder but more rewarding too.Thanks god they fixed awfully transformation while leveling with transparent pots I hope they do it as toggle on/off option next.What I try to say is skill point system is fun system but nobody really enjoy it when they reached max level and found out they forced to be transformed into animals/mobs when they want to use higher grade transform that better than 30% running speed.

I do enjoying when I leveling my vandal but I know it's a lie because when I reached max level no more transparent unless I wanna pay 250k each time I wished to xform.
So yeah this thread requests toggle able transform and skill point system back.

What I imagine a proper leveling speed should be years ago:

• Level cap 99 or 100
  • Level 90's should only be achievable by about 1 in 100 whales
  • Most whales can be expected to reach level 80's
  • Average players (daily players) can be expected to reach level 60's
  • Casual players (occasional players) can expect to top out at level mid 40's
  • Majority of your character stats comes from character levels and/or CP
  • Level difference alone should not be a variable in combat formulas (damage, hit/crit rate, etc.)

1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

What I imagine a proper leveling speed should be years ago:

• Level cap 99 or 100
  • Level 90's should only be achievable by about 1 in 100 whales
  • Most whales can be expected to reach level 80's
  • Average players (daily players) can be expected to reach level 60's
  • Casual players (occasional players) can expect to top out at level mid 40's
  • Majority of your character stats comes from character levels and/or CP
  • Level difference alone should not be a variable in combat formulas (damage, hit/crit rate, etc.)

Any game that is born with that will be dead before you can spell Bless Online.

9 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I do enjoying when I leveling my vandal but I know it's a lie because when I reached max level no more transparent unless I wanna pay 250k each time I wished to xform.

zQmOaLP.png

You can buy ten at a time, but it's unlimited.

And it's under the hot tab, which is still visible on broken BCMs.

Edit:

I realize this is a problem with the exchange NCoin thing, too, but it's there.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

zQmOaLP.png

But 1 NC coin costs around 250k kinah if you take into consideration the amount of kinah you need to give to someone to buy his NC code. At least this is how I calculated it since the last time I purchased a 4k NC coin code. Still if the time for transformation was 10 minuts I wouldn't mind that (or the 250k from the gold sand traders) but with a kaisinel you need 30 scrolls per hour!

Even Kim Kardashian doesn't have such high maintenance just to look presentable!

20 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahahaha

Yeah, I don't have to worry about that too much because I'm in the US and $5 isn't much/worth much/gibmethosescrollsdammitplsfixbcm versus my kinah. xD

Same here. $5. doesn't buy squat these days, lol.9_9

As for the leveling, it is what it is tho for me personally I liked the old system better. It was more of a challenge. As for the transparency scrolls, Each character of mine has over 500. some over 1000.

PS: Yay smileys work again for me!

For leveling: I think leveling speed should be slowed down to the rate from 3.0. That way lower level players will be in touch with the lower level contents for longer, and higher difficulty of lower level monsters get people to understand their class better before they reach endgame areas.

NCSoft have really dumbed down the low level growth starting with 5.0's, when gear with level 55 stats were handed to level 10's making everything a complete cakewalk - the optimal way was to open 2 clients, solo grind in group instances, and ignore the campaign.

And that trend still continued on to 6.0 and beyond - low level content is still super easy, until you try Frozen Monolith the first time.

Archived