Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Avulcron-KT

Dorinerk's Wardrobe

Recommended Posts

Dear Aion GMs,

I fanboy Dorinerk's wardrobe and will spend money to keep my chars looking their best. All I'm asking is that you do something similar for weapons/shields.

Sincerely,

Avulcron-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Avulcron-KT said:

Dear Aion GMs,

I fanboy Dorinerk's wardrobe and will spend money to keep my chars looking their best. All I'm asking is that you do something similar for weapons/shields.

Sincerely,

Avulcron-KT

I would say we need the wardrobe to be able to be expanded to 100 items instead of just 8. I have a ton of skins that I won't use because they are no longer produced in anyway thus if I skin them they are gone and if I want to change the skin to something else they are gone for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I would say we need the wardrobe to be able to be expanded to 100 items instead of just 8. I have a ton of skins that I won't use because they are no longer produced in anyway thus if I skin them they are gone and if I want to change the skin to something else they are gone for good.

I agree i want more slots for the luna wardrobe! Maybe the way they did for prestige players and gave them extra character slots! 8 spaces is not enough for all the skins i want to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fungie-DN said:

I agree i want more slots for the luna wardrobe! Maybe the way they did for prestige players and gave them extra character slots! 8 spaces is not enough for all the skins i want to use

They should implement a wardrobe with like 200 slots or something. After all we pay 96 luna for re-skinning, it is already too much, and they would be making money, I would be willing to alter my skins even daily just to have some fun, but now I don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×