Kromede's Trial NPC bugged

NootNoot-DN

Yes Luna will help. I am at level 25 14.7% and get .54% xp per kill on a level 27 mob. No other quests on the map that I found. Run my Luna's and see where it leaves me. There is several players camping there stuck at 25. Sent in a ticket. Some reason I just had a flashback to lvl 74 running Fissure of Oblivion until I got nose bleeds xD.

Purple moon down by your skill bar. One of the tabs has two instances on it. The one with the assassiny dude? I'm not able to give specifics now.

26 minutes ago, 1s34C473-KT said:

I've been trying to do the Luna.. I don't know where to go.  says. Hard to find location?

No idea where the "Secret Munitions Factory" is

Both Luna's got me to 26. Almost a full level, but no other quests appeared on the map so I am guessing "Enter the Nightmare" has to be completed? Not sure. At 12% now and get .58% on level 29 mobs at Jep Village. Guess its a little grind for now.

8 hours ago, Jinky-KT said:

Both Luna's got me to 26. Almost a full level, but no other quests appeared on the map so I am guessing "Enter the Nightmare" has to be completed? Not sure. At 12% now and get .58% on level 29 mobs at Jep Village. Guess its a little grind for now.

I think it's a pretty important line.. no other quests at all otherwise.

It was the maintenance. I created a character the other day, think it was Sunday and went through with no problems. Created a Vandal yesterday after the maintenance and it was bugged. There was also a few others standing there that couldn't get in either. Was trying to tell them to send a ticket but we had a language barrier. I did grind to 27 and other quests opened up, now at 42. There may be some other players that will not be willing to do that or do not know about Luna xp. Would be nice to get some kind of communication like "we are aware of the problem".

Archived