Returning Player - Should I Sub/Prestige Pack or not?

VukenTemplaro-DN

Hi, I am recently return to game and kinda like the contents so far but I am only up to level 40ish so there are so much I have not touch or explore yet.  Should I go for Sub/Prestige Pack?  Or just stay f2p?  I heard there are issue with extra slot and with Sub/Prestige you get extra (I do not want to delete any of my toons for room to play Painter and I do like to try Painter (have not tried yet because of no free slot).  Of course I can create another account to play that class.  

BUT my question is that it worth it to Sub/Prestige to play AION in general?  Thank you all for your feedbacks.

You can do either.

Without the pack you can run every instance and wear every type of armor. Have access to the broker and LFG. Are able to create a legion or join a legion. You can attain rank and get transform. You can play the game and not spend a dime.

The pack has some nice boons, even for lower level players. The pink quests (given by the shugos next to the vending machines) give a decent amount of kinah to ease leveling. The buff gives a nice boost to PvE. At max level the pink quests are very helpful. The daily login rewards are helpful. (Except the stupid transformation cores.. just toss those out. You have better uses for your luna!) You get an extra instance run for each instance. That makes gearing easier. You get a boost to your ap and gp rewards, if you like to siege. Some events give you a boost for having the pack. (Not the current one, though.)

It's up to you. The Pack gives nice benefits and will eventually give you more character slots. (That's broken right now.) But the game is totally playable without it.

On 3/7/2019 at 0:48 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

So let's break down Prestige Benefits for you mate

-Extra entries to almost all instances 

Each week you will get the following extra entries to the useful instances:  7 IB, 4 AD, 4 ID, 4 EC, 1 BoS, 1 FM, 1 PF, 1HM, 1 IDD, 2 SL this is 26 extra entries per week. To reset instances you need 80 Luna per each reset. So at 104 entries per month you get 8.320 lunas worths of resets, wich is abit more than 100 dollars, while a Prestige Pack it's worth 1200  Coins/Luna ($15)

- 1 Daily chest with a random reward.

-Access to an exclusive token ''Prestige Coin'' wich is a world drop from any mob and a chest with coins and candies from instances bosses,(wich is account tradable so you can farm it with your alts too) with this coin you can get Consumables, Skins, Permanent mounts, and the best Tittle in game so far.

-Access to exclusive Quests that rewards you 160  Spirit fragments 4 ultimate PvE stones  800 Prestige coins 800k AP per month per Character

- A really Good undispellable buff available to all your toons, that gives 400 PvE atk  & 300 PvE defence (this amount is like upgrading Ultimate wings & plume to +15)

-  Buffs:

AP +30% (i think it works on HM too don't remember)

Exp +30% Awesome buff, rlly usefull as we need Tons of Exp to Morph enchanment Stones.

Drop+30%, meh a bit extra drop

Glory Points +50 % on sieges, you will need this if you want to reach High Ranks ( above General)

Znvg2Ao.png&key=7517a292ef86bfd573dc0170

As aly said you don't need prestige to play, but if you want extra entries to instances there is no other option, as the Instance Entry Boost pack got removed.

I would recomend you just to play relaxed for a while get back in touch with the game, and when Prestige extra slots get fixed buy a Starter pack, wich is a pretty good offer. 

8 hours ago, 2s8C8D8-DN said:

Thank you very much everyone.  I am most grateful.  I will play with it a bit more and will go from there...  Bests

As others have mentioned, the game is totally free to play. Prestige increases your progression by about 35%, though. The extra drop rate and the extra entries to instances are awesome.

That being said, I'm not using prestige right now and I can already tell that it has slowed my progression. It depends on how hardcore you are. It's working for me right now, but I might renew prestige next month. Will see!

On 8/30/2019 at 8:18 AM, KonkersGG-EK said:

As others have mentioned, the game is totally free to play. Prestige increases your progression by about 35%, though. The extra drop rate and the extra entries to instances are awesome.

That being said, I'm not using prestige right now and I can already tell that it has slowed my progression. It depends on how hardcore you are. It's working for me right now, but I might renew prestige next month. Will see!

Thank you very much...  I will keep that in mind.  

Archived