Jump to content
Junk-KT

EC BUG ABUSE

Recommended Posts

Junk-KT   

WHEN IS EC BUG ABUSE GOING TO BE FIXED YOU CAN SPAM INFINITE RUNS RIGHT NOW IF YOU KICK YOURSELF AND JOIN THE SAME ALLIANCE AGAIN WITHOUT PAYING ANY LUNA ITS ABUSE CYAN FIX IT @Cyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Junk-KT said:

WHEN IS EC BUG ABUSE GOING TO BE FIXED YOU CAN SPAM INFINITE RUNS RIGHT NOW IF YOU KICK YOURSELF AND JOIN THE SAME ALLIANCE AGAIN WITHOUT PAYING ANY LUNA ITS ABUSE CYAN FIX IT @Cyan

What?! If you get kicked you get no rewards... Just the CD back. Or am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

If you get kicked and rejoin the same run, you get rewards and your cd back.

Oh shiet! Wonder what are they going to do about people abusing this. And I hope they do something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea notice how if you have a bug like your eyes not matching everyone comes flooding to the forums to complain BROKEN game QQ. Then when a game breaking bug allows everyone to spam an instance it is all hush hush LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bug is you can still kick people from EC this was supposed to have been fixed ages ago.

If they bothered fixing that in the first place it would've prevented this from happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If you get kicked and rejoin the same run, you get rewards and your cd back.

this is very strange and it is result of some "great" moron programmers work from NCSoft ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
12 hours ago, SlAyeRr-KT said:

The bug is you can still kick people from EC this was supposed to have been fixed ages ago.

If they bothered fixing that in the first place it would've prevented this from happening.

That's not actually a bug. In the past we had the ability turned off in our client because it was being abused. But players have come to the forums to argue both ways. Some insist they need the ability to kick those that go in with every intention to afk or those that queue in alts of the opposite race to make their own run easier. Others point to the rampant abuse of people kicking people they don't like or members of the opposite faction getting lead on their alts and then kicking everyone out to make their run easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Option 1: Send a PM to Cyan 

-Option 2: Send Support a ticket

-0pT1oN 3: Make a public post explaining how to abuse bugs.

 

And here i was doing luna resets, but no more! Thx mate great advice :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I've noticed in all my years of gaming: If there is a potential for abuse, ppl will use it, period. I myself do not go around looking for such things as to me it is more of a challenge to get better gear and do things in game (and RL I might add) the right way however unfortunately this doesn't hold true for most.

This particular issue has been around for a while now so it is either something very hard to detect/fix or it is just not considered any kind of priority. That being said, to each their own on how you choose your in game conduct. As for me I prefer a challenge so I don't exploit things like this.9_9

Edited by Aieryn-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doll-DN   

People are waiting until really late night EC to be able to do this because it's easier to get into the same one. I saw some people doing it last night and was kind of surprised by some names but not at all by others. Seeing as this glitch is potentially losing NCSoft some money, I wouldn't be surprised if they handed out some bans because of it but, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
14 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

People are waiting until really late night EC to be able to do this because it's easier to get into the same one. I saw some people doing it last night and was kind of surprised by some names but not at all by others. Seeing as this glitch is potentially losing NCSoft some money, I wouldn't be surprised if they handed out some bans because of it but, who knows.

Unfortunately they wouldn't perma ban the last remaining paying customers, as proven repeatedly by the hackers roaming free since 5.x, so expect a very temporary ban at most.

In other games, you get perma'd from abusing a calendar glitch that duplicates near-garbage items everyone has thousands of, but here ? uwu

Edited by Capa-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohh that was why yesterday so many ppl did so many runs and i was like WTF? spending so many reset/luna into that but whatever... I did my run and that was it.... :(

I think that kind of stuff is what breaks games, specially now with a new patch... oh well... :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 6:06 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

-0pT1oN 3: Make a public post explaining how to abuse bugs

And here i was doing luna resets, but no more! Thx mate great advice :D

...lol I have used luna to reset... I feel rich-stupid. I shall turn my Greek mode on and stop paying to play again :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×