Vandal’s Gear Pack reward???

Killakidx-DN

So along with creating the new class we were promised the following:

FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack Reward

To celebrate the launch of Aion: Mark of the Vandal, we’re offering a FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack to eligible players who log in to the game when the update goes live on August 21 until midnight on August 28. The free reward will be distributed to players on August 30 The Vandal’s Gear Pack

What’s the deal? 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Not confirmed, but I am almost certain it's just skins. 

Your most likely correct it's prolly just a skin and some consumables. Who knows tho until we actually get it. I still can't create a Vandal on my main acct. because as we're all aware, the issue with the extra character slots still isn't fixed. :(

I have a problem because my new character cannot level up to 30, she is not able to do the Kromede trial due to an error by NCSoft. >:(  I tried to do the luna quests but the experience is pitiful, I keep killing monsters/mobs of high level, but I got from lvl 23 to lvl 26 very, very slowly!  I won't be able to reach lvl 30 by the next maintenance and it's not "my fault" I do not have enough time to get to lvl 30 just by killing mobs! Lately, Aion is getting worst after every maintenance or update, is any of the GM playing the game?                   

End of my rant and I do not feel any better either.

25 minutes ago, FlamingYadda-KT said:

I have a problem because my new character cannot level up to 30, she is not able to do the Kromede trial due to an error by NCSoft. >:(  I tried to do the luna quests but the experience is pitiful, I keep killing monsters/mobs of high level, but I got from lvl 23 to lvl 26 very, very slowly!  I won't be able to reach lvl 30 by the next maintenance and it's not "my fault" I do not have enough time to get to lvl 30 just by killing mobs! Lately, Aion is getting worst after every maintenance or update, is any of the GM playing the game?                   

End of my rant and I do not feel any better either.

Your Vandal doesn't need to be level 30. You just need any level 30 on the account.

The time to get this done has been extended anyway since the Prestige Pack is supposed to give 12 (or 13.. depending on who you believe) character slots and that is as broken as the Kromede Trial NPC. So you still have time. Don't worry. I think you will be fine.

1 hour ago, FlamingYadda-KT said:

I have a problem because my new character cannot level up to 30, she is not able to do the Kromede trial due to an error by NCSoft. >:(  I tried to do the luna quests but the experience is pitiful, I keep killing monsters/mobs of high level, but I got from lvl 23 to lvl 26 very, very slowly!  I won't be able to reach lvl 30 by the next maintenance and it's not "my fault" I do not have enough time to get to lvl 30 just by killing mobs!

Did you try clearing all mobs in NTC? I find, it helps with leveling a lot. When you get siege machine, go back and clear everything.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Your Vandal doesn't need to be level 30. You just need any level 30 on the account.

The time to get this done has been extended anyway since the Prestige Pack is supposed to give 12 (or 13.. depending on who you believe) character slots and that is as broken as the Kromede Trial NPC. So you still have time. Don't worry. I think you will be fine.

Thanks, but all my other characters are level 80, will I get it anyway or are they too high level?

1 hour ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Did you try clearing all mobs in NTC? I find, it helps with leveling a lot. When you get siege machine, go back and clear everything.

Woot, I did not think about that! Thank you I will try this too. :)

6 hours ago, FlamingYadda-KT said:

Thanks, but all my other characters are level 80, will I get it anyway or are they too high level?

*snip*

So your account has a bunch of level 80s and this Vandal which isn't yet 30 because of the Kromede's Trial NPC being missing? If that's true, you are fine. If you reread the eligibility, you need a character level 30 or higher on your account and to have created a vandal.

On 9/3/2019 at 6:07 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

There we go. There is literally zero reason to be losing our shit over this, unless skins really are lyfe to you.

its super simple NC promoted the Vandal and the rewards that came with making one before said date be it extra character slot or not the two had nothing to do with each other. The extra slot was just a bonus "to those who Pay for Prestige", and had people read the post in regards to the Vandal gear pack the first time rather then all this back and forth crap about whether its gear or skins it clearly stated skins and leveling items, but the point is if you really wanted to play the class and not had a slot you would have made room for the class, again the extra slot had nothing to do with the class or the reward for making it. The frustration is those of us who did make room and leveled the class did so without the items promised be it skins or leveling items and still those promised items are being swept under the rug like every other screw up NC has made in the past!! All the fuss is about people not getting what was promised be it Skins or not people are just requesting NC RESPOND rather then IGNORE....Besides its a class specific skin why wouldn't we want it now we did our part and made the class within the timeline without the "Extra Slot", but no we get nothing no response Nodda about this but im sure NC will do as many of suspect they will post it for sale later on the BCM.. 

Here is the answer to the vandal gear box. 

The Vandal’s Gear Pack was already delivered to the players who logged in from August 21 to 28 to be eligible for the kit. If you were eligible, you should be able to see the pack in your mailbox or in the Black Cloud Deliveries tab since last August 30.

32 minutes ago, Winterfresh-KT said:

Here is the answer to the vandal gear box. 

The Vandal’s Gear Pack was already delivered to the players who logged in from August 21 to 28 to be eligible for the kit. If you were eligible, you should be able to see the pack in your mailbox or in the Black Cloud Deliveries tab since last August 30.

Where did you see this?

Archived