The Beginning of the End - Dying Aion (O Começo do Fim – Aion morrendo)

GenericUser4201

Does NCSoft really have not realized what it's doing yet?
Every day fewer playes are playing. From 5 Servers we will reduce to 2 and the number of Playes continues to fall.

Why is this happening? Was it because of new games?

In part yes, but the Aion developers are ruining the fun.

The Aion has beautiful scenarios and interesting quests, however, in the latest updates the game has become so very easy that many playes do not see challenge and give up. In addition after the 66+ it seems that an "Alienien game" was inserted into Aion making everything previous to this obsolete.

Destroyed the craft market, destroyed Dredgion, wiped out Siege fun, wiped out Tiamaranta's eye (the best PVP in the game), events followed by events giving away valuable items, the best PVP equipment that's easy to get and transferable making "pay to win" his only obsession and forgetting the merits of the plays' achievements.

What we see today is the result. The playes, which still log, just do basic quests, in "N" chars, and log off because they have nothing to do.

Continue along this path and soon you will not have any more playes to recover.

**********************************************************************************

Falando seriamente, realmente a NCSoft ainda não percebeu o que está fazendo?

Cada dia menos playes estão jogando. De 5 Servidores reduziremos para 2 e o numero de Playes continua caindo.

Porque isso está acontecendo?  Seria por causa de novos jogos?

Em parte sim, mais por outro lado os desenvolvedores do Aion estão acabando com a diversão.

O Aion tem cenários lindos e quests interessantes, no entanto, nas ultimas atualizações o jogo se tornou tão fácil que muitos playes não veem desafio e desistem. Além disso após o 66+ parece que um “jogo Alienigena” foi inserido no Aion tornando tudo anterior a isso obsoleto.

Destruíram o mercado de craft, destruiram a Dredgion, acabaram com a diversão da Siege, acabaram com o Olho de Tiamaranta (o melhor ponto de PVP do jogo), eventos seguido de eventos dando itens valiosos, os melhores equipamentos PVP fáceis de obter e transferíveis tornando o “pay to win” sua única obsessão e esquecendo do mérito das conquistas dos playes.

O que vemos hoje é o resultado disso. Os playes, que ainda logam, apenas fazem quests básicas, em “N” chars, e deslogam porque não tem nada para fazer.

Continuem por esse caminho e logo não terão mais playes para se recuperar.

On 10/2/2017 at 9:37 PM, Kuroganex-IS said:

Does NCSoft really have not realized what it's doing yet?
Every day fewer playes are playing. From 5 Servers we will reduce to 2 and the number of Playes continues to fall.

Why is this happening? Was it because of new games?

In part yes, but the Aion developers are ruining the fun.

The Aion has beautiful scenarios and interesting quests, however, in the latest updates the game has become so very easy that many playes do not see challenge and give up. In addition after the 66+ it seems that an "Alienien game" was inserted into Aion making everything previous to this obsolete.

Destroyed the craft market, destroyed Dredgion, wiped out Siege fun, wiped out Tiamaranta's eye (the best PVP in the game), events followed by events giving away valuable items, the best PVP equipment that's easy to get and transferable making "pay to win" his only obsession and forgetting the merits of the plays' achievements.

What we see today is the result. The playes, which still log, just do basic quests, in "N" chars, and log off because they have nothing to do.

Continue along this path and soon you will not have any more playes to recover.

**********************************************************************************

Falando seriamente, realmente a NCSoft ainda não percebeu o que está fazendo?

Cada dia menos playes estão jogando. De 5 Servidores reduziremos para 2 e o numero de Playes continua caindo.

Porque isso está acontecendo?  Seria por causa de novos jogos?

Em parte sim, mais por outro lado os desenvolvedores do Aion estão acabando com a diversão.

O Aion tem cenários lindos e quests interessantes, no entanto, nas ultimas atualizações o jogo se tornou tão fácil que muitos playes não veem desafio e desistem. Além disso após o 66+ parece que um “jogo Alienigena” foi inserido no Aion tornando tudo anterior a isso obsoleto.

Destruíram o mercado de craft, destruiram a Dredgion, acabaram com a diversão da Siege, acabaram com o Olho de Tiamaranta (o melhor ponto de PVP do jogo), eventos seguido de eventos dando itens valiosos, os melhores equipamentos PVP fáceis de obter e transferíveis tornando o “pay to win” sua única obsessão e esquecendo do mérito das conquistas dos playes.

O que vemos hoje é o resultado disso. Os playes, que ainda logam, apenas fazem quests básicas, em “N” chars, e deslogam porque não tem nada para fazer.

Continuem por esse caminho e logo não terão mais playes para se recuperar.

What is "N" chars? What do you mean by "destroyed Dredgion"? That people stopped coming to lower levels Dredgions? I like Dredgions, and I've been playing all of them, but the 50, 55 lvl ones were  only active 2-3 years ago. I've been enjoying a lot Terath and Ashunatal Dredgions, Terath is better for newer toons who didn't yet get enough gear, AP and Blood Marks/Medals. However, for the last week or more I almost never could get into Terath, waited for 2 hours in vain. I don't know what happened, did everybody suddenly went to Transcend all toons or busy with something so much that Dredgion was left aside? We didn't even have event stuff accumulating in our cubes for the last 3 weeks or so, to rush all toons to Archdaevas. 

About "wiped out Siege fun" I agree! In 2016 I went to UA siege almost every day, I had energy for it, on my toons that were 65 while Archdaevas already existed. Then when we had pvp on siege, plus Blood Medal quests were all over UA, it was fun to come to there often, doing siege and quests and recording videos, even though it was some bit lagging in and around forts. Then in 2017 NCSoft absolutely destroyed Blood Medal quests, by making them level 75, they lost any sense! Who will come for BM on levels 70-75, when BM gear is of lev 65 and is only needed to those who play Terath Dredgion and other things on lev 65, or recently became Archdaevas. Then players begin to work on Spinel Medal gear. At the same time, siege became for only Archdaevas in coalition, they began to reset forts every day to the Balaurs, and made all mobs lev 75! I had no problem to Transcend and my old toons were already fully in Blood Medal gear and +15, but the new siege became too heavy and not much funny to me. First, the lag significantly increased, so, in the beginning of 5.3  I couldn't even move my toons or press on skills while in forts or close to them :( Then, maybe the lag became less, but the siege completely turned into pve with very hard ultimate mobs, no more pvp! The windstreams they added to the Abyss were only harmful, not useful -they take you to some place among mobs on the ground and leave you with an enormous cooldown on wings, so you only can continue gliding and descend to these boring mobs, not go to siege! :( Are they specially to harm us, is it the fun of the game?? The coalition was not easy to me to understand and use, compared to playing with an alliance and league, I couldn't find a way to get my 2 toons to the same group and keep them there. Finally, they moved the time of siege from my 5M to my 6AM when I still more want to sleep! So it became so rare for me to go to siege. Also, in fortresses I used to have not only lag, but "Runtime error" which I don't understand, when my Aion client totally crashed during a stressful moment! :( 

I wouldn't call it "too easy", although, the growth of toons on low levels became really too fast, so in our laziness we only do Luna and miss the beauties of the old locations.

What is "N" chars?

"N" is a number of characters. Example, each person can have multiple accounts and each Aion account allows to create 7 characters, that is, 1 person can demonstrate a "false" volume of people logging on daily.

What do you mean by "destroyed Dredgion"?

Not just the low level Dredgion, the high level Dredgion too. People go to Dredgion just to get "spinel fragments" and leave the instance and the reward for killing the last boss is disproportionate to the difficulty.

Siege x Events ... Think well, each siege generates 3 ~ 5 medal spinel reward (1 Hour), so the NCsoft launches a spinel medal event (10 min). Same times i Win 16 in a single stake.

Archived