Hyperion gunslinger (gunner) armor.

Denara-DN

Is it possible to still get the Hyperion gunslinger armor? 
I was hunting some mobs with my ranger and suddenly i got something called "heartwave mystic breeches" that looks like the gunslinger armor version of Hyperion leather armor (tho in a bit different color).
I have always wanted that armor  set but didn't get it before the big changes when we got to 6.0.. So i was happily surprised when i found these pants.
I stayed to farm more mobs and after 4-5 hours i got boots. But they weren't matching the leggings...
The bootname is "heartwave boots". No "mystic" in the name. Could that be why i didn't get matching shoes to the leggings?
I will keep hunting these mobs and maybe i will find more of that armor.
I really hope it's still possible to get that armor set.

44 minutes ago, Denara-DN said:

The bootname is "heartwave boots". No "mystic" in the name. Could that be why i didn't get matching shoes to the leggings?

Since the gunslinger's set looks different from rangers/assassins' sets, yes, you need them to all be Heartwave Mystic leather.

You can also try shouting for "Pure Hyperion's Armor Chests" on LFG or searching for that term on auction house. A few hoarders might have saved those and might be willing to sell to you. 

7 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Since the gunslinger's set looks different from rangers/assassins' sets, yes, you need them to all be Heartwave Mystic leather.

You can also try shouting for "Pure Hyperion's Armor Chests" on LFG or searching for that term on auction house. A few hoarders might have saved those and might be willing to sell to you. 

Oh! I didn't know about that! I have a gunslinger so reallllly want that armor on her. 
Thank you so much for info! :)
Otherwise i can always try farming so i get it for my ranger aswell. Heheh.

Archived