Weekly Server Maintenance - September 4, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will continue for two more weeks.
  • An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.
  • An issue where Divine Fortress siege was not occurring will be fixed.
  • An issue where Prestige Pass was not providing up to 12 character slots will be fixed.
  • An issue where Magic Resist and Magic Defense were both listed as Magic Defense (in gear and manastones), and Magic Resistance (in the character stat window) will be fixed.
  • A quest progression issue with the quests Marvelous Machinery (Asmodian) and Making the Most of Machinery (Elyos) will be fixed.
  • An issue where some NPCs and objects had Korean text will be fixed.
  • Added a description to some skill card bundles that the Vandal cannot open them. This is because the Vandal does not yet have skill skins.
  • An issue where some system messages were replaced by filler text will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

31emqqu25oj31.jpg k0fhfuak3sj31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a qth7y3wsu7j31.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will continue for two more weeks.
  • An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.
  • An issue where Divine Fortress siege was not occurring will be fixed.
  • An issue where Prestige Pass was not providing up to 12 character slots will be fixed.
  • An issue where Magic Resist and Magic Defense were both listed as Magic Defense (in gear and manastones), and Magic Resistance (in the character stat window) will be fixed.
  • A quest progression issue with the quests Marvelous Machinery (Asmodian) and Making the Most of Machinery (Elyos) will be fixed.
  • An issue where some NPCs and objects had Korean text will be fixed.
  • Added a description to some skill card bundles that the Vandal cannot open them. This is because the Vandal does not yet have skill skins.
  • An issue where some system messages were replaced by filler text will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

31emqqu25oj31.jpg k0fhfuak3sj31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a qth7y3wsu7j31.jpg

Say what now??? I have been doing this event since last Wednesday and so far only have gotten coins on my main toon and not a lot and now you are saying that they weren't supposed to be able to be sold on the broker?? Am I reading this correctly?? This event just went from meh to absolutely terrible.

16 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

•  
  •  

Just delete the event, it will be useless, you guys never learn from your own mistakes? thats why the game is so empty

22 minutes ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan, you misunderstood what we were saying, WHE WANT THEM TO BE TRADEABLE!!! BETWEEN OUR CHARS, WE WANT TO SELL THEM ON BROKER TO MAKE KNIAH!!!! NOT TO BE UNTRADEABLE AND NOT BE ABLE TO BROKERED!!! IS THAT HARD FOR YOU NC WEST TO UNDERSTAND???

@Cyan please tell me you can atleast trade them through account warehouse now.

I can see why NCsoft is making this change. They have a (very expensive) item on the cash shop that they want us to buy in order to open more boxes. The item is too expensive and we can just buy coins off the broker so I'd assume no one is buying alchemic essence. Saying this was a bug to begin with is an easy excuse to force players into buying the essence instead.

I know you guys are pressured to milk as much cash as you can but this is a really scummy move.

Archived