Weekly Server Maintenance - September 4, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, TrK-DN said:

oh wait, there is no LOOT from the mobs, LOL

Apparently the best loot is getting a job to paid ncsoft for progress. or been rich.

22 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

Why.

Please, I am asking with complete sincerity: what was the reasoning behind this change?

I've actually enjoyed this event, and made more progress in one week than I would have with months of grinding in 6.X; the only thing that would have improved it further would be making the coins tradeable and able to be stored in the Account Warehouse, which many of us have requested. Instead the decision has been made to make Cauldron Coins entirely character locked? As if it hasn't been bad enough opening my daily box and getting untradeable resources like Ultimate stones, fragments, Daevanion boxes, and contracts on alts- now we can't even trade the coins to select our prizes?

People were happy, active, and making progress. The economy was moving around for once. Transparent scrolls are readily available. This is probably the best event we've had since the flower farm, and you're doing your best to ruin it all.

So yeah, I'm asking- why? 

This game is make for the 5% of people that will paid enough for a life time worth of what the majority of people will paid. they don't care about how happy the event make people. they care about the 5% that will paid more now that is the only way to get coins.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:
  • An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.

y'all so nyerking stupid holy shit XDDD

I thought y'all were finally waking up that keeping your free to play community alive was important even if you making them eat your nyerk with the 13% broker fees but ? NO nyerk THEM HARD

jesus christ nyerk this game, idk why I came back

38 minutes ago, ClayJax-DN said:

@Cyan Can you explain the decision on taking this away? The majority of the population used Broker-Trades as a way to get enough Cauldron Coins from their alt characters to buy the items they wanted from the Event NPC if they were not able to acquire the proper amount for the items they wanted from their single main toon. Taking this away GREATLY decreases the amount of people participating in this event and even more so, decreasing community morale, yet again.

Suggestions from the community abroad:
Make the coins tradeable or shareable through account warehouse.
Raise the drop rate RNG for Alchemic Essence in bags looted from instance bosses.

I can assume, they had it open the whole week so the broker snatchers made a few thousands of coins by stealing good from people trying to trade coins from alts on rather low prices, but everyone learned their lesson, so everybody traded on the normal price, so those snatchers can no longer snatch anything for pennies, hence there is no reason for the coins to be tradeable anymore.

After all making things broker-tradeable-only benefited the bots even more, kinah sellers as well and also it created another issue with broker snatchers. Whatever measure they took against abusers, ended actually benefiting them more than legit players.

hey don't forget to lock the thread because apparently our feedback isn't constructive enough yeah ?

because it's not clear enough every single one of your actions is killing the game you've already been killing by every single of your actions in 6.0 yeah ?

because you can't nyerking test a single event before rolling it out and then nerfing it after the first week and pretending it's a bug ?

you know the boom of players you must've noticed that started logging in since 7.0 ? well you're all going to lose it,every single one of them and more, if they were ever going to pay now they will turn their heels and run the other way.

pathetic management.

After all the changes (most of them negative) u made on this patch, i just hope you stop doing mistakes... but after all, you love to be in the hole the hurricane irritating the community... and showing to us that devs has NO limit of how to nyerk the game off, indeed u have no idea about how to make happy ur customers, the people who pay ur invoices. (dont forget that!)

If i have to value the company in NA ... support sucks... devs sucks more, the little try to give bad news @Cyan also... sucks

Aion is on intensive care atm... ty ncsoft team.. u made it awesome ¬¬"

This game is going straight to the bottom, little by little they are killing the game trade, NOTHING IS COMMERCIAL

neither the enchant stone, nor the Mana stone, nor anything you can trade or sell through the broker

This game no longer deserves to be called an MMORPG. This already looks like a solo RPG game.

their game will die and they will be forced to shut down the servers for following that path... I will go preparing, I will be playing another mmorpg while I wait for the Aion to finish dying

Not going to lie, but a bit unfair to be doing this now. Some people have already brokered their way to purified gear. It should be left as is for the remainder of the event. I realize that the company doesn’t really care about the little casual player, but this event and those brokered coins were really a way for those non-hardcore players to catch up a bit. Disappointed in the decision, but I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. 

An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.

Garbage... As others have said prior to me. You want to nyerk your customers off. "Fix an issue" that isn't a issue. You give us something awesome to enjoy and then flush it down the toilet. 

All-- There is a new game coming out called Astellia-- I urge you to give it a shot if you're frustrated. This is standard with NCWest and Aion in general. Hope they pull their heads outta of their you know whats some day..

Garbbaagggge

Maybe they made it untradable because bot problem rampage.

On KT-Elyos it's almost impossible to loot the box because bots are opening them all time.
But in my honest opinion ? It won't do anything to bots,because they still can sell manastones and transparent scrolls.

Just put someone in sanctum and ban those with "cfadzfadfgbxfv" names.

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

On KT-Elyos it's almost impossible to loot the box because bots are opening them all time.

what bots you imagine, one player can open 1 box per day, all have many alts so they openinig boxes .....

go to Demaha you will find many boxes to open, no wait from so called "bots"

5 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

what bots you imagine, one player can open 1 box per day, all have many alts so they openinig boxes .....

go to Demaha you will find many boxes to open, no wait from so called "bots"

Do you happened to be Elyos-KT ? If yes go check sanctum ;)

Anyway my friend told me about Demaha already thanks for telling me again.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.

Dear  @Cyan , one piece of advise:

just leave this one single item alone. It is already causing too much trouble & stress among players. 

We are trying to get back to this game, don't kill the Event. This element is not even an issue if you think of it. This is the best part of the event, let Aion Community enjoy the game.

@Gideon  Removing the fun of gameplay is really frustrating, We hope and prey you will reconsider it.

Let's be pragmatic and leave it as is. Everyone will be happy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROyFmOHnkpvV9rzkvAz-Q

I know what they are thinking, that if the coins are broker-able effectively every reward sold with coins is also broker-able, indirectly via the coins. But I see no problem with this, the game was doing fine until they decided to limit everything. 5.8 seems like paradise next to what the game is now. If nobody is happy why are they continuing to take actions like these?

If this event was meant to be a single character thing, why are the coins not dropping with higher numbers? One time you might get 5 coins ok, but many times you might get 1 coin. Good luck accumulating 100 to get one single stone!

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I know what they are thinking, that if the coins are broker-able effectively every reward sold with coins is also broker-able, indirectly via the coins. But I see no problem with this, the game was doing fine until they decided to limit everything. 5.8 seems like paradise next to what the game is now. If nobody is happy why are they continuing to take actions like these?

If this event was meant to be a single character thing, why are the coins not dropping with higher numbers? One time you might get 5 coins ok, but many times you might get 1 coin. Good luck accumulating 100 to get one single stone!

Well I might have a partial answer to this O.o

The answer is they want you to spend money on BCM xD

Archived