Weekly Server Maintenance - September 4, 2019

Cyan

Hmmm,is it just one day farming though? Cause  I got to upgrade  4 pieces ultis using just coins from alts and I only have  like 40. Mostly lucky cause some got  gold keys and got  10 or 5 coins .Few get 1.That's 1 week total of  farming this event.And if someone has better rng,they might get more.

Oh and  each piece  required me 400 frags

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Scelestus-DN said:

You keep talking about abuse, but when you put unreachable rewards what is even the point of the event? This event doesn't even make sense with the coins being untradeable   directly (the very concept of untradeable items makes no sense, but off topic), as the broker abuse is a known issue, considering insane broker fees only to exchange items between your own characters on the same account... wtf. You can snip the rest of my comment, but that is actually the counterpoint to your "abuse" case. The rewards are simply unattainable, unless you spend real world money, which I used to do (not for events, but for things I wanted, like skins, prestige etc), but considering the game deterioration and stifling of progression since 6.x patches, I bought NCCoin a few times, but I'm absolutely done at this point. Besides this, the biggest "abusers" of this have already benefited greatly, and all they're doing now is making the rest of us unable to catch up. As in every case where something is wrong, they take the worst possible path and call it a fix.

You average 2.5 coins per key, you have 21 days that’s 52.5 coins. You can get more keys from doing instances for alchemic essence. You have to be retarded to go for ultimate PvP stone at 100 coins. Getting 125 fragments from an event is pretty good considering no other events had fragments.

You gotta remember the bonus rewards where you actually get PvP stones and more fighting spirit fragments. Cauldrons coins aren’t everything in the event.

3 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

So people complain about NCsoft not fixing broken events in the past, and people complain.

Also people complain about NCsoft fixing broken events and people complain lol.

If NCsoft has given us the fixed event from the start I don’t think people would have mind complaining about Cauldron coins, the way I see it were were lucky we got the broken version of the event for 1 week rather than not at all. To top that every other event it was level 76+ the fact that is was 30+ and good rewards means it’s already an extremely good event. These fixes still will leave it as one of the top events, and makes this iteration of Alchemy event the best. I say this as someone who has 30 characters.

Here comes the protector of  NCsoft ,lol.You just wanna sell more of your  crafted gears huh.You got  it all wrong,people are mad cause they give events which actually was worth something  and take it back. We're not lucky in anyway that they  gave it to us broken for 1 week.Stop comparing  us to other regions>Cause OTHER REGIONS HAVE GOOD EVENTS.....We don't.

Just now, BEEPBEEP-KT said:

Here comes the protector of  NCsoft ,lol.You just wanna sell more of your  crafted gears huh.You got  it all wrong,people are mad cause they give events which actually was worth something  and take it back. We're not lucky in anyway that they  gave it to us broken for 1 week.Stop comparing  us to other regions>Cause OTHER REGIONS HAVE GOOD EVENTS.....We don't.

I’m highly critical of NCsoft but I knew Cauldron coins were broken just like prestige vendor, you wanna complain about that as well?

This is a great event even with the fix applied. I’ve gotten fragments, Stellium, PvP stones, transformation contracts including ancients on my desired characters.

Its way better than End of the World event that’s for sure. I don’t like that the fix is coming and would have liked it to continue for another 2 weeks on my 30 alts, but I’m not going to hold ill will to NCsoft about this. My experience with this event will continue to be very positive.

10 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

You average 2.5 coins per key, you have 21 days that’s 52.5 coins. You can get more keys from doing instances for alchemic essence. You have to be retarded to go for ultimate PvP stone at 100 coins. Getting 125 fragments from an event is pretty good considering no other events had fragments.

You gotta remember the bonus rewards where you actually get PvP stones and more fighting spirit fragments. Cauldrons coins aren’t everything in the event.

That's where we disagree. 125 frags is a lousy reward. It's not enough to even purify a single weapon, and as you mentioned no event so far gave any fragments, so some people are so far behind. Just because we got none so far, doesn't make a pathetic amount you can possibly get now a good reward.

1 minute ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

I’m highly critical of NCsoft but I knew Cauldron coins were broken just like prestige vendor, you wanna complain about that as well?

This is a great event even with the fix applied. I’ve gotten fragments, Stellium, PvP stones, transformation contracts including ancients on my desired characters.

Its way better than End of the World event that’s for sure. I don’t like that the fix is coming and would have liked it to continue for another 2 weeks on my 30 alts, but I’m not going to hold ill will to NCsoft about this. My experience with this event will continue to be very positive.

Right,it's people like you who makes them think they did the right thing. you're saying  125 fragments within 3 weeks is  good enough? You have to know,there are people who cannot  catch up to those whales,and they too like to PVP,with the best gear.Not the crafted gears you been promoting since forever. ...How many fragments do we need to upgrade  1 big piece? 400? It wouldn't have been possible for me  to get 4 without this event.And  guess what ,it's not just me.every player deserves good progression.Not get the best gear when patch is  ending,duhhh...

3 minutes ago, Scelestus-DN said:

That's where we disagree. 125 frags is a lousy reward. It's not enough to even purify a single weapon, and as you mentioned no event so far gave any fragments, so some people are so far behind. Just because we got none so far, doesn't make a pathetic amount you can possibly get now a good reward.

125 fragments is good just from the cauldrons coins. You will get more than that from the other rewards in the chest you know. You could get 2 ult PvP, 10 legendary PvP stones, 30 stellium, and another 150 fragments across 21 days on 1 character. 

Just now, Amiteahx-KT said:

125 fragments is good just from the cauldrons coins. You will get more than that from the other rewards in the chest you know. You could get 2 ult PvP, 10 legendary PvP stones, 30 stellium, and another 150 fragments across 21 days on 1 character. 

Or you will get 1 coin and nothing else. But tell me again about Aion RNG.

You talk about abuse, bots and what not, but what about regular people? People who spend on prestige and skins but aren't whales, people who work and have lives and can't maintain an alt army?

I collected keys on 10ish characters (leveled a couple during the course of event). My main has been extremely unlucky, getting zero daily gold keys and got 2 gold keys from instance pouches. Main kept getting 1 coin, broken crystal ball, transparent scrolls, white contracts. Not one enchantment stone, no fragments. With the help from alts, selling and buying coins with market price (+/-4m ea), I got about 500 fragments for main, which sure helps a little, but isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things. So tell me - what needs to be nerfed in this OMGZOMG abuseeee?

34 minutes ago, Scelestus-DN said:

Or you will get 1 coin and nothing else. But tell me again about Aion RNG.

Yes, my vandal has a total of 9 coins and pretty much nothing else. odds of getting much of anything is nill and it is the character I wanted to get some gear for. My friends warned me about coming back. Should have listened to them.

43 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Or you could get shit on your main characters like 1 coin or a manastone bag. A full week and my 2 main characters have got absolutely nothing so don't try and preach what ifs when ncsoft RNG is still just that RNG.

@Cyan nothing surprise me anymore with this poor management, u killed also this event and will continue killing the game with your unexperience way, the 1st mistake was on 7.0 when u rolled back the server and most of us lost legendary transf and some luckier kaisinel an other items/ enchants and more, when we asked to compensate us, your retarded support staff was closing all the tickets without any explanation, you can ask Senior GM Hœnir and his team about this!!! now u locked the cauldron coins as a ''issue'', was on known issues? NO!! is retarded af cause you have no respect to your players, especially to veteran players who was keeping this game alive.                                 FORTUNATELY i stopped pay my prestige when u took us our ranks and didn't compensate us for all this years focus and supporting.         

Sorry this is not the Aion i knew, you just need sheeps to take their money as more as you can.

I wish we could trade the items we do not need with our account characters, I have not many kinah and I was happy to get some from my couldron coins. I do not understand why is so hard for NCSoft to let us trade between our own characters in our own account and why there was no one GM or whoever could come to the game and ban the bots....I saw lots and lots of them so many that it was hard to open even one chest! >:(

@Cyan If the fix of cauldron "issue" can't be discussed, at least try to send the suggestion to the DEVs about turn them account tradeable. With that extra character slots for prestige packs, people gonna pay for it to expand their gains with the event. With a untradable coin no one gonna spend a lot to get itens on their main due the RNG. Shouldn't be that hard to turn them account tradeable.. it's the same config as the stigma sacks.

6 minutes ago, IGhost-DN said:

@Cyan @Hime , Hello, When will we get reward on our vandal? You said on 28th August but nothing and I don’t know why delay why not.. so don’t be lazy .. I see aion Europe is too fast and active.. but North America?? Nothing.. 

They said several times they are delaying it until they fix the prestige pack issue with character slots. Wouldn't be fair to award some peopel while others not have the opportunity due to be character maxed already.

1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

They said several times they are delaying it until they fix the prestige pack issue with character slots.

i dont see any connection between character slots and Vandal Gears Gift (ha ha ha lol), i only see stupid NCSoft (also development team or so called programmers of game code) and stupid players which believe them ............

24 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

i dont see any connection between character slots and Vandal Gears Gift (ha ha ha lol), i only see stupid NCSoft (also development team or so called programmers of game code) and stupid players which believe them ............

36 minutes ago, IGhost-DN said:

@Cyan @Hime , Hello, When will we get reward on our vandal? You said on 28th August but nothing and I don’t know why delay why not.. so don’t be lazy .. I see aion Europe is too fast and active.. but North America?? Nothing.. 

It's only a skin, too, not "gear"...

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• An issue where Cauldron Coins could be sold on the Trade Broker will be fixed.

Quit Game in 3 2 1.....

Archived