Sign in to follow this  
Lolnotagainlmao-EK

Expoitable bug, need fix ASAP

@Cyan theres a bug that need fixing asap,  if you enter EC and someone kick you, you can go back to the same battleground and won't lose a run, basically you can get kicked and re-enter multiples time doing like 4-5ec and gaining rewards of 10.

I actually saw a few people in my EC earlier say, "Kick me please. I will re-enter."

Had no idea what they were on about, but I guess now we do.

12 hours ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

@Cyan theres a bug that need fixing asap,  if you enter EC and someone kick you, you can go back to the same battleground and won't lose a run, basically you can get kicked and re-enter multiples time doing like 4-5ec and gaining rewards of 10.

This is not actually an exploit they set it up so they can perma ban everyone in 1 fell swoop and shut down Aion confirmed tinfoil hat mechanics.

Well it is not bannable to get kicked (or ask to get kicked) for any reason, it is not bannable to re-apply, and re-entering the same game is total RNG.

Take that for making our cauldron coins untradeable NCWest!

7 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Is this why I see some famous names dragging out sure losing quick runs?

Famous people?! Like who? Did you see Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? How about Mark Wahlburg or Michael Jordan?

I thought NcSoft fixed the main bug in that awful cauldron coin that was destroying the game and ruining players experiences with Aion.

NcSoft fixed the kick feature in evergale months ago! It's in their patch notes back in 6 point something.  They are really on top of this stuff you know.

/s

Edited by Euphoria-DN

2 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Famous people?! Like who? Did you see Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber? How about Mark Wahlburg or Michael Jordan?

No, but I saw you - hindering our quick'n'fair win :P