Is there any reasons to do weekly luna instance now ?

Neleth-KT

Luna instance rewards

The overall rewards seems to be not much different than the daily instance.

About 1 more Chipped/Cloudly/Clear Crystals per run than the daily instance. Flawless Crystal and Luna Light are about the same as the daily instance.

The healing serum (separate cooldown 5 mins) is not available in the daily instance.

Well... you can see it as the 8th Luna instance run of the week.

If you play a class that benefits greatly from +12 stigmas, then yes, do weekly Luna. If you play a class which doesn't, then don't.

For example, chanter benefits greatly from +12 stigmas. I need to be able to use my op Blessing of Wind stigma while still being in support/Instigation spec. I can't do that unless I unlock the extra blue slot. Therefore, weekly Luna on all of my characters is important so I can stack stigma enchantment stones. EU has an event that made +9 a safe enchanting spot for stigmas. I am stacking enchantment stones in the hopes that we also get that event in the future.

No... the rewards are crap, the only reason to do them would be to stack keys with the hopes of getting better rewards someday, like in 5.1 i stacked several keys in a few toons that gave me major earnings in 5.6 the first weeks of the 90 +6 manastones bags.

But now farming 7 enchantments per year feels unrewarding...

i have 350 just doing luna daily and buying gold ingots

I do not do it anymore, stigma enchant stone is easy to get now with gold ingots and alts. Weekly takes twice as long to be done and has harder mechanics to keep in mind and you effectively get the same rewards to a luna daily when it comes to mats. The stigma enchant stones is super easy to get now with gold ingots and alts.

Plus you can afk daily and get S-rank or rarely A-rank, if you afk the weekly it will take your char 30~40 minutes to end and you get a sure b-rank because the instance is timed. If you only have your main, then do it, but if you have other chars to do luna daily etc, I do not see how doing the weekly is even wroth the time. You might as well level anotehr toon to lvl 30 meanwhile and do the event now and get a tradeable reward and give it to your main.

21 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Yes its an extra help i guess its fine to just afk it, but i'm not doing a Rank S,  i'm tired of doing luna after 3 years lol

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Plus you can afk daily and get S-rank or rarely A-rank, if you afk the weekly it will take your char 30~40 minutes to end and you get a sure b-rank because the instance is timed

All true. I guess I don't mind it because I afk the weeklies while I'm working. So it doesn't bother me at all to go 45-60 minutes before I even remember I need to tab back to Aion some days. But yeah, if your time is limited, probably not the best usage of it.

Something I learned over the years of playing Aion, if something is free or useless, do it.  Never know when you may need luna for resets, kinah boxes or the legendary enchant stones.  If you have the prestige pack with the 12 characters, thats like 240 luna a week.

12 hours ago, Ymad-DN said:

Something I learned over the years of playing Aion, if something is free or useless, do it.  Never know when you may need luna for resets, kinah boxes or the legendary enchant stones.  If you have the prestige pack with the 12 characters, thats like 240 luna a week.

But doing the daily (afk) every day on all alts is 240 lunas per day x 7 days a week = 1680 lunas, if you do the weekly on all 12 chars that is an additional 240 lunas in the week.

Problem i that you need to do them manually otherwise it is a sure b-rank hence no luna's light to craft the lunas.

Archived