12-characters unlocked now?

Arhangelos

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Hi, before I make myself the guinea pig again and waste another free 7-day prestige on an alt account, can someone confirm that the prestige indeed unlocks correctly the 12 characters max? And if it does are there any limitations once the prestige is gone?

Thanks

Yes it's unlocked I can confirmed :)
About limitations nobody knows until 7 days pass :P

Thanks, I did waste a 7-day prestige on an alt account trying to do more chars for those pesky luna kinah boxes, but I saw it was impossible and then i learned it was a bug. They now said they fixed it so I was wondering if indeed it is cause I do not want to waste another free pass on another account cause I will have to pay for those new slots.

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Hi, before I make myself the guinea pig again and waste another free 7-day prestige on an alt account, can someone confirm that the prestige indeed unlocks correctly the 12 characters max? And if it does are there any limitations once the prestige is gone?

Thanks

Characters remain and you can log into them. I've tested in some alt account that prestige just expired and it has 12 characters.

16 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Characters remain and you can log into them. I've tested in some alt account that prestige just expired and it has 12 characters.

^^^This is the truth^^^

Once you have filled your extra character slots, even if Prestige drops you will still be able to access and play each one. However, should you delete one character after Prestige drops you cannot access that slot again until Prestige is renewed. That's the gist of it and how it works anyways.9_9

• Aion Team
On 9/5/2019 at 3:27 AM, Neleth-KT said:

Yes it's unlocked I can confirmed :)
About limitations nobody knows until 7 days pass :P

You'll be unable to create new characters if you lose your Prestige status (if you have over 8). But the characters you created you can play with no issue. Some people have stated it already in this thread just clarifying.

Archived