Can't buy Sandboxie any alternate program ? :o

Neleth-KT

11 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I want to believe Neleth is clever enough to not advertise that they're trying to run bots on the Aion official forums, but I've been more surprised by other things.

but, no, seriously, there is literally like 0 valid reasons in 7.0 to run 4+ clients at the same time. :|

...how about log 4 clients at the same time to afk them in luna? If he/she wants to run bots then i guess botters already have their ways around. If sandboxie can do it then i guess all cheaters could.

Theoretically using sandboxie to open more clients than 2 could/would/(should?) have been against the rules, but since xigncode doesn't find any problem with it I doubt they will care for this. Also people doing virtual machines so they can run more clients simultaneously is something NCWest has no control over. If they allow 2 clients per "pc" then what is a pc, what is a machine, what is love, baby don't hurt.... ok back to the subject. These limitations don't provide anything other than limiting people that later find their ways to overcome the limitation.

Do like everything on internet. Buy it. Or crack

On 07/09/2019 at 11:08 PM, Luo-KT said:

...how about log 4 clients at the same time to afk them in luna? If he/she wants to run bots then i guess botters already have their ways around. If sandboxie can do it then i guess all cheaters could.

Looks easy to bypass xi gcode. I see a lot of post about it when i try to run aion on linux( anticheat is the only reason u cant play )

Archived