Free Trial Pass and Earning Prestige Coins

Kemana-KT

I'm planning on using my Prestige Pass Free Trail in the near future to see what its all about and make a new character or two. Before I use my Pass, I have a couple questions I'm hoping some of you might answer:

1. How long does the Free Trial last?
  2. At what level can you start quests to earn Prestige Coins?
  3. Are there any other ways to earn Prestige Coins, and if so, how?
  4. Are Prestige Coins Account Tradeable?
  5. How long would it take to earn enough Prestige Coins to purchase one of the mounts? (20,000 coins)
  6. Any tips on what I should prioritize during the span of the trial?

Just trying to plan ahead and see what I might be able to accomplish in the span of the free trial.

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

I'm planning on using my Prestige Pass Free Trail in the near future to see what its all about and make a new character or two. Before I use my Pass, I have a couple questions I'm hoping some of you might answer:

1. How long does the Free Trial last?
  2. At what level can you start quests to earn Prestige Coins?
  3. Are there any other ways to earn Prestige Coins, and if so, how?
  4. Are Prestige Coins Account Tradeable?
  5. How long would it take to earn enough Prestige Coins to purchase one of the mounts? (20,000 coins)
  6. Any tips on what I should prioritize during the span of the trial?

Just trying to plan ahead and see what I might be able to accomplish in the span of the free trial.

You earn Prestige coins from level 1. They just auto drop into your special cube as you are logged in. You can also get Prestige coins from drops on mobs. They come in a little pouch and anyone that has the Pack gets to roll on them, if you are in a group. People without the Pack don't even see them. There are a few quests that also give them, though I think those are level 76+. (Running HM is one.) Lastly, when you defeat a dungeon boss, you get a Prestige Pack box and that either gives you penguin candies (which stack with your transformation.. so you run and attack a tad faster and get a slightly larger boost to stats) or coins. 

The coins are indeed account tradeable, so you can trade them to whoever on your account you want to use them on.

It would take a long long long time to earn the mount.

For your 7 days, I would go back and do every single quest you get for being a Prestige Pack holder. They each give kinah. Not a whole lot, but it adds up. Make sure you get to level 76+ ASAP and do the 50 kill quest, which gives 40 fighting spirit frags.

To get extra coins, there is also a weekly quest that rewards 100 coins per character. That's how I got the Prestigious Adept title. I did the quest in all my characters for 12 weeks or so. So, for the mount, using your 12 characters now (if you level them all to 80), it would take 12 to 14 weeks for the 20k mount.

14 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

In Aion 7.0 ,

Where do we exchange Abyss Points for big potions ? In the new map fortress, in Demarah ?
Where we can spend Abyss Points buying crafting materials, gears, items, etc ?

Second time you asked this question.

Nowhere. You don't buy anything with AP.

Archived