Arhangelos-KT

Forced Select Server every time?

Did anyone get asked to "select server" when first logging in? It is kidna weird, it happened after I put my prestige and made 12 chars to my main account to get more luna crafted for free entries.

Aly-DN   

No. I have Prestige and 12 characters on my main account.

That only seems to happen when I crash out of the game.

Happens to me too, since I created 12 chars. Need to select server every time on my main accout.

On second account where I still have only 8 chars the sever selection screen is skiped as before.

It happened when I got a crash in the past but now it happens more than not, and I am more than sure this is a server sided issue. The irritating thing is that Danaria is alphabetically first so when this occurs (surprisingly it doesn't happen ALL the times) I have to click Katalam first and then hit enter.

This is defo a server side issue, because if you go to another pc or an internet cafe, you still log to your account from a pc that you never did and it still "knows" your last server. I am sure this is a glitch they will have to fix. Unless I ned to make a whole client repair which wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT