@Cyan

imTingTing-DN

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This's only happening cause NC didnt fixed the kick function months ago until now.. if people are abusing this rn, its 100% cause of NC theirselvs. They cant absolutely ban or punish anyone cause of this.. the max they can do is take out the kick function and thats all. (Like they already should did that).

Anyway, next wed is near, if this bug continue, its only the own NC free pass for everyone to continuing do that.

(Off topic, my theory is that they know this is happenening and they simple dont want to fix.. why? This event is all about FofFS, what u want aside of FofFS to upgrade your gear? Etiums.. if u have the chance to grab more Etiums, u should spend more on event to get ur gear faster)

22 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

They cant absolutely ban or punish anyone cause of this.. the max they can do is take out the kick function and thats all. (Like they already should did that).

Um, yes they can. And should. :I 

People who are running EC normally and then paying for re-entries with Luna don't deserve to fall behind just because NCWest is lazy and out of touch. I'm not going to expect anything, but the kick function should be removed and the players flagrantly abusing the exploit should be punished for their actions. 

4 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

People who are running EC normally and then paying for re-entries with Luna don't deserve to fall behind just because NCWest is lazy and out of touch. I'm not going to expect anything, but the kick function should be removed and the players flagrantly abusing the exploit should be punished for their actions. 

They should at least remove all the improper gain rewards from this. regardless we should get an answer about it immediatelly.

54 minutes ago, Germ-DN said:

Why would I be afraid of people getting gear? It's only a matter of time before everyone goes back and afk in base :)

Bad Life pve hero.

2 minutes ago, xGuarana-DN said:

This man Germ really dumb enough to put video of him use shugo console "cheat" while abusing evergale LOL enjoy ban sand man. Germ abuse evergale too he got gear now scare of other

why ? Shugo console only modific your "zoom" 100% normal program. 

17 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

And ban at least 50% of game population? And players who pay for prestige and tons of luna/BCM each month?

I mean, get real... EC is 96 people ally, we barely have more than 150 on each faction online everyday.

Errrr... no.

/remember in 4.0 when people where getting extra entries to instances ? They not only punished them but also removed their entrances.

Regardless, right now what they should do is go into emergency maintenance and either disable totally this instance or remove the kick button, whatever they can do faster.

23 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

And ban at least 50% of game population? And players who pay for prestige and tons of luna/BCM each month?

I mean, get real... EC is 96 people ally, we barely have more than 150 on each faction online everyday.

Errrr... no.

50%? LOL you wot mate. 99.92% are abusing it. The only ones that are not are those who have not logged in since 7.0 hit. Everyone else is lying. 

1 minute ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

50%? LOL you wot mate. 99.92% are abusing it. The only ones that are not are those who have not logged in since 7.0 hit. Everyone else is lying. 

Not true. I'm not abusing it, and legion mates and friends are not doing it either. In fact many are pretty pissed off with this bug.

22 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I don't know what that means.

It means you are full of shit.

Back on topic tho reason people are coming to the forums now is that the players have adapted and started to become toxic with it. Instead of being kicked on losing ones only guilds have started kicking to get their friends in to winning ones. People are exploiting the exploit so anyone not apart of the big guilds are now getting salty because they have 40 runs before they have to go to bed. If people were not getting kicked from the winning ones no one would of came to the forums about it.

Archived