@Cyan

imTingTing-DN

Germ, stop criticizing, please. On the last day of the event, there were people from his legion with "the broker bot buying the cauldron coin"

example: one sin 12hour in broker.  if you want i can send the video here i just need to advance the video

Observation he was doing the same rotation every 1 hour and 5 minutes.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hozen-KT said:

Germ, stop criticizing, please. On the last day of the event, there were people from his legion with "the broker bot buying the cauldron coin"

example: one sin 12hour in broker.  if you want i can send the video here i just need to advance the video

Observation he was doing the same rotation every 1 hour and 5 minutes.

Wait.. what? You watched this character enough that you could tell it's cycle was 65 minutes long? That's impressive. Truly impressive.

No response from a GM or CM is not quite the right direction.  Without a response, more people will just assume that no action will be taken so if everyone is abusing the entries, why not join them?  Sure you can't blame most people for having a few extra entries because of this but there are obvious ones with double digit entries who you probably need to make an example of.  It is not an "accident" to have 20 entries, its abuse plain and simple.  Off with his head!!!

https://ibb.co/jGqzS63

34 minutes ago, Hozen-KT said:

Germ, pare de criticar, por favor. No último dia do evento, havia pessoas de sua legião com "o bot corretor que comprava a moeda do caldeirão"

exemplo: um pecado 12 horas no corretor. se você quiser, posso enviar o vídeo aqui, só preciso avançar o vídeo

Observação, ele estava fazendo a mesma rotação a cada 1 hora e 5 minutos.

https://ibb.co/jGqzS63 Bots always ;) 

one day he and his legion members will pay dearly

I am not going to be back on the forums for a while but I had to log in to comment on this thread... 10/10 delivers.. More drama, more surprises than any soap opera I've seen. Thread went from "I keep getting kicked from EC" to "Let's get Germ banned" to "You abuse the EC bug as well here's screenshot proof" to "Here' s bunch of hackers since I got exposed" to "Tons of rubbish talk and more screenshots". Only thing this top this off would be Ncsoft knew this would happen so they can ban or punish the abusers thus making them quit, leaving NA with even less of a population and then announcing closure of NA because of the low population. O.o

10 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Foi pego trapaceando.

Publica uma lista de outros trapaceiros para desviar a atenção / justificar a si mesmo.

Ataca outros pôsteres

Mais fotos dele trapaceando (sério, mais de 20 vezes o uso da façanha é trapaça, e você sabe disso).

Mas olhe, guis, essa outra pessoa está trapaceando

São quantidades enormes de uehue.

of course, as they are saying only I abused, return the same coin with a little more pain ;)

About list hacks, person attacks saying that asmodians cheat and i return with ranking full Elys person. 

#nopeace

Exactly. NC is in a tough spot right now considering the already low population it's under. If 90% of those players get banned then this game dies. You think it's harder to find pvp now? Just wait.

Receiving a ban right now would just push those players to other games and therefore kill your already dying game. You lose both ways here.

3 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

of course, as they are saying only I abused, return the same coin with a little more pain ;)

About list hacks, person attacks saying that asmodians cheat and i return with ranking full Elys person. 

#nopeace

Right. But in that list of hackers, almost 2/3 of the DN-A hackers are in the same legion as you. You seem to think you are hurting others by calling out their legionmates misdeeds, but what you are doing is making yourself look like a big fat hypocrite.

@Doll-DN is correct. We can't control what other people do. Just what we do. And it looks pretty bad for you as you specifically are being called out for massively exploiting this EC thing. No one is saying that others haven't as well. But you certainly did and rather than saying, "Yup. I did that", you keep attacking others.

Seriously. Take some responsibility for your actions.

@Reel-DN I agree with you. There is no good outcome for any of this. If NCWest does nothing, they are clearly stating that exploiting and cheating is 100% alright with them and legit players will quit because since they didn't cheat and are now just that much more behind in gear. Those that stay will absolutely cheat the very next time they can turning this game even further into a third-world hack fest. If they punish the exploiters, those people will get butt hurt that there are consequences for their actions and go where they can cheat in peace.

Either way Aion will lose players.

Let's just see if this will be a game with some integrity or not.

Imo, what the staff should do is set a number and strip gear. 

• If player x ran 10 or more EC at any vuln, they will lose all of their ult tier 2 gear pieces, ult/legendary etium and ancient/legendary PvP stones.

Or make it 15. Or 20. Post the formula. Be transparent. 

But I would bet you dollars to donuts that they say and do.. nothing.

CooperativeSinfulFieldmouse-small.gif

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Considering how much money this just cost NCsoft, I'm really curious to see if they'll do anything, either.

Note entirely since you can use stella and get lots of mats from dredge regardless. You are still time gated by fight spirits in the long run. Any normal player will end up having enough mats by the time fight spirits catch up.

The best would be to disable kick and just call it.

@Aly-DN If NC does strip gear from people then why would they consider to keep playing this game? You are now taking away progression even though it is not earned but shows signs that this company can't even do small things like emergency maintenance.

Just look at 7.0! We had a roll back on a launch day

Oh. Some people will quit over this either way. Right now it's a toss up of if it will be the exploiters or the legit players.

That's why I really think they should set the number of extra runs so high before they start stripping gear. Really punish the biggest exploiters. Those people will 100% out themselves and most likely quit.. and loudly. But that would send a clear message to everyone who got away with it (because they exploited less) that the next time there is an exploit that they shouldn't take advantage of it.

Would people mind posting screenshots and videos of people? I honestly like to rp as a hall monitor and snitch on people, gives me some enjoyment from the game tbh. Cheating is pointless but anything regarding money they take action against pretty quick if you know the right channels and what to say to them >:)

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Oh. Some people will quit over this either way. Right now it's a toss up of if it will be the exploiters or the legit players.

Here players had 2 options be honest and Trust in their publisher that they will punish exploiters ( yes we talking about the same NCwest who disappointed us over and over)

Or join the progression bandwagon.

If NC was going to punish players why Cyan didn't say anything about this since the first day it gone public?

If they can't do an emergency mainteinance why there isnt a post in forums and at main page warning players about punishments? 

Or idk programed in-game server wide announcements every  15 minutes warning players to not abuse it? That there will be consequenses...

1 minute ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Here players had 2 options be honest and trust in their piblisher that they will punish exploiters ( yes we talking about the same NCwest who disappointed us over and over)

Or join the progression bandwagon.

If NC was going to punish players why Cyan Didn't say anything about this since the first day it gone public?

If they can't do an emergency mainteinance why there isnt a post in forums and at main page warning players about punishments? 

Or idk programed in-game server wide announcements every  15 minutes warning players to not abuse it? That there will be consequenses...

Agreed.

None of this was handled correctly.

This should have been in their FIRST to-do list because effectively people are getting free-everything, AP, enchants and etiums. It is like the EB abuse which also gave it all back then.

Every free run someone makes, is 80 lunas they could have sold (sure thing nobody would pay for 30 luna runs on EC, but plenty of these people would be willing to pay for lunas for 2~4 times resets and now they wont).

I mean, in the end we want a reply from a GM if this is bannable or not, if it is not, I am sorry but those of us who didn't abuse it are the real idiots here. fixing a worthless cauldron coin the first week, while leaving the biggest glitch for weeks!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Considering how much money this just cost NCsoft, I'm really curious to see if they'll do anything, either.

Let us be completely honest, this bug/glitch whatever has more of an impact on the game then people leveling to 80 in poeta back in the day and they handed out perm bans for that.  I am pretty sure they treated it the same way, let it go for weeks with people complaining so others jumped in and leveled up and then they dropped the hammer and that was just exp, not end game gear.

18 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

Let us be completely honest, this bug/glitch whatever has more of an impact on the game then people leveling to 80 in poeta back in the day and they handed out perm bans for that.  I am pretty sure they treated it the same way, let it go for weeks with people complaining so others jumped in and leveled up and then they dropped the hammer and that was just exp, not end game gear.

I wouldn't want anyone to be banned to be honest, what I would do is calculate the amount of luna they would need to do all these runs and subtract it from their lunas, and if they do not have enough luna for this, they should go minus!

That would have been a kickass move on behalf of them, leave the ice cream machine open unattended, let everyone eat as much free ice cream as they want, and then send them the bill for the 100 ice creams they ate :D. They would be making money and nobody would have to get banned.

But what about the people who would normally reset?
Some people would just reset and go quick entry.  Why? Well even if you lose you can gain 3 etium, which is not too bad considering you can full afk.  Now this same person who would normally reset, joined a quick entry and was kicked, rejoined and was kicked again, even without asking for a kick.  This player was planning to do 4-5 resets using luna, but now since his cd entry has not reached 0/1 or 0/2 this player is unable to reset with luna.  And lets say this player works everyday except Saturday, and on this day he wanted to reset using luna to get some etium.  But now its not possible to reset.  But given his work schedule he can only do EC on saturday.  Now this player gained 10 additional entry and used them all because even if he wanted to reset he is unable to.  Before you say he can join a premade alliance, he is super undergeared and tired from working all week, and just wants to enter and afk and watch tv.

At the start of 6.0 I saw some people who would just reset ID and go in there to afk.  People with money and no time, half the reward without doing any work
Same with EC early 6.0.

2 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

Weren't those ppl using hacks to glide over the obstacles and kill the exp thingy. Thats pretty different from this case.

Also how this game works a diference of more than 3 or 4 lv is like godmode in PvP, exp was pretty big thing back then.

55 minutes ago, fostig-DN said:

*snip*Now this player gained 10 additional entry and used them all because even if he wanted to reset he is unable to. *snip*

You forgot to mention if this player is a moron or not? I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that this player has an intellect slighter higher than a overripe banana. In that case he would realize that he didn't just get 10 resets from the Aion gods.. that it wasn't raining EC entrances.. and that there was some sort of bug happening and that since he isn't a complete idiot, he knows that exploiting a bug is against the rules.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

You forgot to mention if this player is a moron or not? I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that this player has an intellect slighter higher than a overripe banana. In that case he would realize that he didn't just get 10 resets from the Aion gods.. that it wasn't raining EC entrances.. and that there was some sort of bug happening and that since he isn't a complete idiot, he knows that exploiting a bug is against the rules.

So the instance bug in 4.5 was every time u logged out u gained an extra entry.  So you would know you already did your normal entry even tho it shows you have 50/2.  You could use 1 reset scroll then you would have 51/2.  Then you wouldn't be abusing anything.  But now there are no reset scrolls and the only way to reset is with luna.  However, you can't reset or add addtional entry unless you are down to 0/2.  What if I wanted to do 10 runs and I don't mind spending 10$, but now its impossible to reset, because my entry will not reach 0/2 due to being kicked without my consent.

Archived