Forums

@Cyan

imTingTing-DN

The smartest thing to do, in that case, is make a no-kick alliance (as said in another thread), or accept the fact that you can't QE any EC until NCsoft disables kicking.

Or take the small risk of potential ban/gear strip.

Whatever floats your boat.

6 minutes ago, fostig-DN said:

So the instance bug in 4.5 was every time u logged out u gained an extra entry.  So you would know you already did your normal entry even tho it shows you have 50/2.  You could use 1 reset scroll then you would have 51/2.  Then you wouldn't be abusing anything.  But now there are no reset scrolls and the only way to reset is with luna.  However, you can't reset or add addtional entry unless you are down to 0/2.  What if I wanted to do 10 runs and I don't mind spending 10$, but now its impossible to reset, because my entry will not reach 0/2 due to being kicked without my consent.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a novel idea:  

Make Etium an entirely irrelevant material.  It eventually will be anyways.  Send out a Survey with 500 Ulti and Legendary Etium to every player.  Problem solved.  Ridium, its previous iteration, fell from the sky like candy and was never the reason anyone couldn't purify.  Make Etium the same way.  Problem solved.  The abusers feel silly, the good children feel vindicated and yeah.  

Here's the thing; right now there are instances and sieges that are SUPPOSED to be giving Ultimate Etium out, so people are frustrated and bottlenecked by a stupid mat that's supposed to be the Give-me mat in the game.  Fighting Spirit Frags and Stones are supposed to be the bottleneck, and even those are kind of ridiculous but that isn't a problem with 7.x, it's a problem of the 6.x-7.x generation of Aion in general.  And of enchantment stones?  Oh gosh, people farmed/abused EC for 70 extra ancient pvp stones.  Holy shit, they can't even +15 an ancient piece with that.  ROFL.  

1 minute ago, Shavera-DN said:

Here's a novel idea:  

Make Etium an entirely irrelevant material.  It eventually will be anyways.  Send out a Survey with 500 Ulti and Legendary Etium to every player.  Problem solved.  Ridium, its previous iteration, fell from the sky like candy and was never the reason anyone couldn't purify.  Make Etium the same way.  Problem solved.  The abusers feel silly, the good children feel vindicated and yeah.  

Here's the thing; right now there are instances and sieges that are SUPPOSED to be giving Ultimate Etium out, so people are frustrated and bottlenecked by a stupid mat that's supposed to be the Give-me mat in the game.  Fighting Spirit Frags and Stones are supposed to be the bottleneck, and even those are kind of ridiculous but that isn't a problem with 7.x, it's a problem of the 6.x-7.x generation of Aion in general.  And of enchantment stones?  Oh gosh, people farmed/abused EC for 70 extra ancient pvp stones.  Holy shit, they can't even +15 an ancient piece with that.  ROFL.  

Etium should be irrelevant since Fighting Spirit Fragments are hard to get on NA and its the first time ever we got a event giving it as a reward.

I understand they making it hard at the start so +15 ultimate T1 gear wearers wouldn't be rushing into endgame

but i dont care at all... pvp is kinda dead

11 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

After discussing potential solutions with the girlfriend, here's the fix for this that I like best:

For every bonus run acquired from the exploit, a cooldown is subtracted from that character.

So if someone exploited 20 EC runs, they would have to wait 20 open EC days (10 if Prestige) to run again. The instance window would show -20/1 or -20/2 and decrease over time. They could pay for Luna reruns, of course! With this, people who bugged it on accident are only affected for a day or two, the major exploiters get to take a much-needed break, and those who didn't spam for kicks can play catch-up.

I like this option because it's true that bans would negatively impact the already-small population, and really there is just no easy way to take away rewards that are consumables/have already been used. And I feel it's the easiest option, rather than trying to sort out who's a one-off exploiter or who got kicked without asking, which rewards have been used up or not, etc etc. Can you imagine trying to un-register cubicles? No thanks! Let's keep it simple AND fair :)

Just chucking my concept here as well, since there have been several suggestions posted o/

1 minute ago, Lapis-DN said:

Etium should be irrelevant since Fighting Spirit Fragments are hard to get on NA and its the first time ever we got a event giving it as a reward.

I understand they making it hard at the start so +15 ultimate T1 gear wearers wouldn't be rushing into endgame

but i dont care at all... pvp is kinda dead

They're not purposely making it hard, they're just bad at their jobs and don't have instances giving out the right stuff.   KBF gives blood marks; it's supposed to give out the same styled rewards as EC.  HM is not giving out Ulti Etium, and nor is Siege.  You have some 10ish ( 5x HM, 1x KBF, 3x Lakrum Siege, 1x Divine Siege )  opportunities to gain Ultimate Etium that we are not getting.  

Additionally, the drops on the mobs is such crap for any mats that crafting is ????????????????? right now.  If not for this event, I think most people would be in trouble.  I think after this event that Etium will not be what people are crying about.  Kinah and fighting fragments are going to hurt soon.  I spent all my 6.x farmed kinah on coins before they nerfed the event because that writing is on the wall.  

As I said, the best strategy for NCsoft is to send a survey out with a massive pile of Etium.  Trolled.  

1 minute ago, Haniya-DN said:

Just chucking my concept here as well, since there have been several suggestions posted o/

You can't punish people for NCsoft's incompetence, and you certainly can't take away stuff that's potentially been purchased with real money when the company has a bad track record of actually being able to keep track of what people are or aren't doing.  It won't work.  It's not feasible and it's not fair because it's so hard to prove except in a few certain instances like PhantomMentalDingus.  Ncsoft always claims its glitches are working as intended when it forks its players over, but never when it's in the benefit of the players; and so much has been nerfed this patch, including the event, that any sort of taking away of anything more, even if they precisely deploy it ( which they won't, don't be silly ) is going to be horrible for morale.  

Send out a survey with a pile of Etium; apologize for instances and sieges not giving it out, and do whatever to fix EC ( probably just remove the kick, because they can't actually fix anything the right way ) and be done.  Punishing players will accomplish nothing in general.  

22 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

Now there is the poor soul waiting 15+ days for an EC to pop cause over 90% of the population used more entries.  Is it fair for them they can't run an EC cause there aren't enough people to fill 24 on each side?

Only reasonable solution, turn off kick and let the water over the dam go.  

I would like my pile of Etiums to be in fighting spirit frags please.  

24 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

PhantomMentalDingus

559208599566680075.gif?v=1

Sorry, I found that hilarious.

Anyways, why not just ask the devs to make NA an NPC that will exchange Ridium into Etium? As for punishment, I can sit here and tell you what *I* would like to happen but that doesn't mean anything because in the end it's Gideon who decides what's going to actually happen and to be honest, I have no faith in that man. Either way, all these bugs plus the way this community behaves have made me not want to play as much.

Shugo Console is not even a big deal. Check out he's own video during 2:50~3:00 mark, how he magically boost he's magic boost up to 7k+ from 4k+ without gear switch :D. It's amazing to see how talent this guy is, I wonder what do I need to do to get 3k+ magic boost without gear change. Btw, I totally believe it's a "glitch", I wish I can "glitch" every time I want like this :( . Make sure you slow down to watch it, the program come and goes very fast, but 7k magic boost during lv 73 shine like diamonds. Peach and love :D

This men really this dumb to post his hack in same thread trying to get the f2p player never able to get geared? wow...... he just want to stay top gear and afraid of the f2p player catch his gear...... This man should be ban showing hacks on forum like this.

728fed9fce.png

41524ffb1c.png

3 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

You can't punish people for NCsoft's incompetence, and you certainly can't take away stuff that's potentially been purchased with real money when the company has a bad track record of actually being able to keep track of what people are or aren't doing.  It won't work.  It's not feasible and it's not fair because it's so hard to prove except in a few certain instances like PhantomMentalDingus. 

But it's not taking away anything from anyone; like I said, everyone keeps what they got from EC. All the AP, minium, Etium, enchantment stones, gear, etc. etc. will stay on that account, no matter how many bugged ECs they ran. And no one is getting things taken away that was purchased with real money; if they spent Luna on reruns or the event for fragments, or whatever, that's an honest gain and would stay put regardless. My suggestion is simply that a player will be unable to run EC in direct proportion to however many extra runs they did. It's not unfair at all- in fact I think it's a lot better than throwing out blanket bans or sending everyone Etium in the mail. Also, I'm sure NCSoft knows the numbers, considering last Thursday QA Loki told me the exact number of minutes Haniya had spent online since her creation. There are ways to keep track of this stuff, it's only a matter of if the team actually does something with the information.

4 hours ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

Now there is the poor soul waiting 15+ days for an EC to pop cause over 90% of the population used more entries.  Is it fair for them they can't run an EC cause there aren't enough people to fill 24 on each side?

Only reasonable solution, turn off kick and let the water over the dam go.  

I would like my pile of Etiums to be in fighting spirit frags please.  

This is a little silly to me. Just because a lot of people are abusing this exploit doesn't mean all of us are. I'm genuinely not even a smidgen concerned with your hypothetical; there are going to be plenty of people to run EC with. :P 

@Germ-DN

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i nyerking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or you grouping with others i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my note linking to your nickname and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night andw atch a movie together but you just seem so uninsterested in me it nyerking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to eaither love me back or remove me and never contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you dont love me then i want you to leave because seeing you slap emoting others would kill me everyday of my pathetic life.

17 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Seriously if no one gets banned/rewards taken away I don’t think I can put up with that much bullshit anymore

ofc they won't get banned. Nobody has their AION what the players are doing, and noone cares.

GEt it? GET IT???????????????????? omghahahalollmaoroflmao

k bye

Archived